"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

My guess is gary is an exhibitionist and voyeur. He's probably one of those guys who crouches in library aisles with his dick on a book waiting for some young girl to look over his shoulder.

:lmao:

Dont forget run of the mill homophobe troll.

What did I say, syrenn? Let me say it again, no means no.

I understand what you are saying jake..... no means no.

It would appear as if gray thinks women deserve to be raped. Dress like a slut... get raped is the message is is saying. He flat says... no does not mean no. He implies that getting raped is what women deserve.

Also, no doesn't always mean no. I learned this when I worked as a door to door salesman. The prospect always say no at first. As a salesman, I kept trying to sell my product, no matter what they said, unless they asked me to leave or closed the door in my face. Many times they would say no over a dozen times before I finally convinced them to purchase my product. Then they would pay me and thank me very much.

Most women act the same way when you first try to have sex with them. Although Sluts will say yes immediately, most women play coy, protest and say no many times until they finally acquiesce.

Let me say this sensitively: garyganu is an asshole.

Jake, You are getting sucked into it too. Did you read my posts in entirety, not just the selected excerpts that are taken out of context?

Their goal is to protest an evil that is universally hated (rape). That way, if anybody dares to disagree with them or even raise a minor quibble, They can shoot back, "What? Are you FOR rape? Do you think we SHOULD blame victims? You're part of the problem!" As a result of this stance, your cause becomes above reproach, immune from criticism.

They are demonizing anyone who has the slightest disagreement with them as men who endorse and condone rape. This is ABSOLUTELY not true in any way shape or form. This is a tactic that they used at the slut walk and it is the same tactic that these women are using against us.

Please read the entire article that I linked to in my original post. It makes this clear.

Last edited:

I understand what you are saying jake..... no means no.

It would appear as if gray thinks women deserve to be raped. Dress like a slut... get raped is the message is is saying. He flat says... no does not mean no. He implies that getting raped is what women deserve.

Let me say this sensitively: garyganu is an asshole.

Jake, You are getting sucked into it too. Did you read my posts in entirety, not just the selected excerpts that are taken out of context?

Their goal is to protest an evil that is universally hated (rape). That way, if anybody dares to disagree with them or even raise a minor quibble, They can shoot back, "What? Are you FOR rape? Do you think we SHOULD blame victims? You're part of the problem!" As a result of this stance, your cause becomes above reproach, immune from criticism.

They are demonizing anyone who has the slightest disagreement with them as men who endorse and condone rape. This is ABSOLUTELY not true in any way shape or form. This is a tactic that they used at the slut walk and it is the same tactic that these women are using against us.

Please read the entire article that I linked to in my original post. It makes this clear.

Of COURSE Jake is getting sucked into it. Either that, or he noticed you are a troll. I'm pretty sure it's the latter, but if the forum makes you feel better, Gary Darling, DO cling to that thought.

My guess is gary is an exhibitionist and voyeur. He's probably one of those guys who crouches in library aisles with his dick on a book waiting for some young girl to look over his shoulder.

well, think about it... he clearly hates women. he's homophobic because he desperately doesn't want to be who he is...

he's a drag queen waiting to get out and is just envious that he can't do the 'slut walk' himself ...

i mean, look at his thread title ... "where women try to be enticing and repulsive at the same time"..

one, he thinks women "try" to be repulsive"... he says this in relation to women doing the "slut walk", or what would otherwise be characterized as simply 'dressing provacatively". this means he finds sexy women repulsive.

if he finds sexy women repulsive... then he finds women repulsive.

his homophobia stems from his conflicts about that condition.

he should get over it and just come out of the closet. maybe he would be happier and his hostility wouldn't make him feel it's ok for women to be raped.

someone needs to tell him, rape isn't an act of sex... it's an act of violence... which is what he really feels toward the women he can't force himself to be attracted to.

garyganu: "Sweet syrenn, Of course I agree that if a man takes out his manhood after a women said no, he is forcing himself on her. This is rape. Did you see the Seinfeld episode when Elaine said that her date "took it out"? Most women put up some form of protest at first. it is just their way of protecting their dignity. They know that men don't respect sluts so they don't want to appear too easy. But if the guy forces himself on her, he is a rapist. If it happens on a date, she unwittingly went out with a rapist. Everyone should take precautions so they do not put them self in a vulnerable position because, like it or not, there are rapists out there."

Try this in my home town, and you will go to the morgue, not the hospital.

Jake, I don't understand your comment or maybe you misunderstood my comment.

Try what in your home?

And i though you didn't like my avis sky...... that is considering the things you say to me about them :lol:
I don't like you chopping their heads off. The face makes the body a person, not just meat.

Doesn't matter.... its how i am "dressed" Are you saying i deserve to be assaulted and verbally sexually abused becasue i crop my avis in a way you don't like?

think about that sky.... long and hard.

Of course not. These are two different topics. One topic is how women are portrayed in media, with headless boob shots being dehumanizing, (IMO) to women.

I think men who aren't respectful of women get off on headless bodies of women, because dehumanizing them matches their twisted views.

YOU aren't responsible for that, but as another woman who's been through sexual assault victim advocacy training, we covered "rape culture" in advertising and looked at many ads in magazines.

Your avie reminds me of those.

I'm sorry if you think in any way that I'm suggesting that you or any other woman deserves to be sexually assaulted for any reason.

I'd prefer your cropped avie to show some evidence of a face, but that's me. I think I'm entitled to comment. YES? or no?

I did not say anything about a gang rape I said you go out with one of your buddies and go back to his place to watch a game on the TV...... you go to watch the game...and your buddy has other plans. Are you gay and asking for it when he rapes you?

Just an FYI... women are not prospects. And unless you want to go to jail...when they say no to sex you better put your dick back in your pants.

I also take away from this...that you are just fine with rape since you are a salesman. And when a woman says no...it does not mean no and any man can just do as he pleases.

A date consists of:
1) not walking home alone late at night, especially if you are drunk
2) not accepting a ride from a stranger
3) not inviting man home alone with you that you don't completely trust

Drunk or not.... a date should take you safety home. A date is not a stranger...and one you should trust.

That is not always the case.

Sweet syrenn, Of course I agree that if a man takes out his manhood after a women said no, he is forcing himself on her. This is rape. Did you see the Seinfeld episode when Elaine said that her date "took it out"?

Most women put up some form of protest at first. it is just their way of protecting their dignity. They know that men don't respect sluts so they don't want to appear too easy.

But if the guy forces himself on her, he is a rapist. If it happens on a date, she unwittingly went out with a rapist. Everyone should take precautions so they do not put them self in a vulnerable position because, like it or not, there are rapists out there. .

Gray dear, no means no...even if a hooker says it. Anything after that word is rape.... slut or not.

Or are you saying sluts have no rights to say no and deserve to be raped?

What happens if a women looks just so sexy in her frumpy sweats and a man just cant control his dick.... did she deserve being raped for wearing sexy frumpy sweat clothes?

Dear syrenn, Have you ever said no at first but ended up eventually being intimate with a man?

Rape is when a man forces himself on a woman, not when he tries coax a woman. If she is not interested, she can insist that he leaves. He he doesn't leave, then he is criminal.

Sweet syrenn, Of course I agree that if a man takes out his manhood after a women said no, he is forcing himself on her. This is rape. Did you see the Seinfeld episode when Elaine said that her date "took it out"?

Most women put up some form of protest at first. it is just their way of protecting their dignity. They know that men don't respect sluts so they don't want to appear too easy.

But if the guy forces himself on her, he is a rapist. If it happens on a date, she unwittingly went out with a rapist. Everyone should take precautions so they do not put them self in a vulnerable position because, like it or not, there are rapists out there. .

Gray dear, no means no...even if a hooker says it. Anything after that word is rape.... slut or not.

What happens if a women looks just so sexy in her frumpy sweats and a man just cant control his dick.... did she deserve being raped for wearing sexy frumpy sweat clothes?

Dear syrenn, Have you ever said no at first but ended up eventually being intimate with a man?

Rape is when a man forces himself on a woman, not when he tries coax a woman. If she is not interested, she can insist that he leaves. He he doesn't leave, then he is criminal.

Yeah, because THAT'S your business.

garyganu, you move to the beaumont area and act that way to women and force yourself upon them, you will not last long.

jake, What are you talking about? Are you reading my comments or are you just reading what these women are saying about me after they re-post out-of-context comments.

well, think about it... he clearly hates women. he's homophobic because he desperately doesn't want to be who he is...

he's a drag queen waiting to get out and is just envious that he can't do the 'slut walk' himself ...

i mean, look at his thread title ... "where women try to be enticing and repulsive at the same time"..

one, he thinks women "try" to be repulsive"... he says this in relation to women doing the "slut walk", or what would otherwise be characterized as simply 'dressing provacatively". this means he finds sexy women repulsive.

if he finds sexy women repulsive... then he finds women repulsive.

his homophobia stems from his conflicts about that condition.

he should get over it and just come out of the closet. maybe he would be happier and his hostility wouldn't make him feel it's ok for women to be raped.

someone needs to tell him, rape isn't an act of sex... it's an act of violence... which is what he really feels toward the women he can't force himself to be attracted to.

I know.... i have watched his posts in several treads.... :lmao:

His own words commode him.

Nobody deserves to be raped, full stop, Period.

Why? Why did I expect better of you? Beats the shit out of me.

Dear BDBoop, You are better than that. Don't fall into the trap that is the goal of this demonstration. The goal is to protest an evil that is universally hated (rape). That way, if anybody dares to disagree with you or even raise a minor quibble, you can shoot back, "What? Are you FOR rape? Do you think we SHOULD blame victims? You're part of the problem!" As a result of this stance, the cause becomes above reproach, immune from criticism.

Save your criticism for the men who think how a woman dresses gives them license for rape.

Frankly, I think all the women here on this thread should put you on ignore. You're probably jacking off
from all this attention.

I don't know any man that thinks " how a woman dresses gives them license for rape". Where did that come from? Only a rapist would think that way. I do not condone rape. Rape is a evil crime.

Your demonetization of those who don't completely agree with you is very wrong.

Gray dear, No means no..... end of story. Anything else i suggest you get yourself a good lawyer.

I can say yes today...and no tomorrow.... and yes the next day.

No means no....anything after no is rape.

Good to know that you think "no" means coax me some more.... you got rapist written all over you with that one.

I am pretty sure women know the difference between being coy and being rape.

Yeah, because THAT'S your business.

I know...:lol:

And by the way gray dear.... you never did answer the question about liking blow jobs or turning them down....

Nobody deserves to be raped, full stop, Period.

Why? Why did I expect better of you? Beats the shit out of me.

Dear BDBoop, You are better than that. Don't fall into the trap that is the goal of this demonstration. The goal is to protest an evil that is universally hated (rape). That way, if anybody dares to disagree with you or even raise a minor quibble, you can shoot back, "What? Are you FOR rape? Do you think we SHOULD blame victims? You're part of the problem!" As a result of this stance, the cause becomes above reproach, immune from criticism.

Gary Darling;

Shut the Fuck Up.

xoxo

BDBoop

Your beautiful when your angry.

I agree with Jake, "I bet you are a fabulous looking granny"

XOXOXO

Because this troll is saying that its alright to rape women.

Dear syrenn, you are doing exactly what these crazed feminists at the slut walk are doing.

The goal is to protest an evil that is universally hated (rape). That way, if anybody dares to disagree with you or even raise a minor quibble, you can shoot back, "What? Are you FOR rape? Do you think we SHOULD blame victims? You're part of the problem!" As a result of this stance, your cause becomes above reproach, immune from criticism.

This is a very dishonest approach.

I see you miss the goal....

The goal is universal respect.

The point is that no matter how someone is dressed..... no one has the right to assault them.

Dear syrenn, No one on this thread is arguing that point.

No one is condoning rape in any way, shape or form.

Dear syrenn, you are doing exactly what these crazed feminists at the slut walk are doing.

The goal is to protest an evil that is universally hated (rape). That way, if anybody dares to disagree with you or even raise a minor quibble, you can shoot back, "What? Are you FOR rape? Do you think we SHOULD blame victims? You're part of the problem!" As a result of this stance, your cause becomes above reproach, immune from criticism.

This is a very dishonest approach.

The point is that no matter how someone is dressed..... no one has the right to assault them.

You do. You condone rape by virtue what a woman wears and or her simply being alone with a man.

Just you saying that you don't "understand" what date rape screams it.

You flat say, no does not mean no..... it just needs a bit more coaxing to get you what you want.

Sorry gray dear, ... you got rapist written all over you.

You do. You condone rape by virtue what a woman wears and or her simply being alone with a man.

Just you saying that you don't "understand" what date rape screams it.

You flat say, no does not mean no..... it just needs a bit more coaxing to get you what you want.

Sorry gray dear, ... you got rapist written all over you.

Dear syrenn, I never mentioned "what women wear" in this thread or anywhere on this site. You are making an assumption.

When I say that everyone should take precautions to avoid crime, it does not mean that I condone rape. (I gave examples of how I took precautions as a cab driver).

Whether you like it or not, many women do say no at first because they feel men are turned off by "easy women" (sluts)

When I say that I don't understand term date rape, what i meant that I don't understand the term. What does the date have to do with rape. If a man is a rapist, he is a rapist. If he prays on women who make themselves vulnerable on dates, he is still a rapist. If the man killed the woman would that be "date murder"?

Also, Why do you feel it is OK to slander me with all kind of untrue accusations?

Gary Darling;

Shut the Fuck Up.

xoxo

BDBoop
Your beautiful when your angry. I agree with Jake, "I bet you are a fabulous looking granny" XOXOXO

Let's make this clear, gary. If you were in my town and you acted like that to our woman, I would not interfere if were turned over to the biker gangs with specific instructions. You are a mockery of manhood and good humanity.

Listen carefully: you are a fucktard of humanity.

garyganu, you move to the beaumont area and act that way to women and force yourself upon them, you will not last long.

jake, What are you talking about? Are you reading my comments or are you just reading what these women are saying about me after they re-post out-of-context comments.

I am reading you as an active and out and out enemy of women.

Don't come to my town.

Gary Darling;

Shut the Fuck Up.

xoxo

BDBoop
Your beautiful when your angry. I agree with Jake, "I bet you are a fabulous looking granny" XOXOXO

Let's make this clear, gary. If you were in my town and you acted like that to our woman, I would not interfere if were turned over to the biker gangs with specific instructions. You are a mockery of manhood and good humanity.

Listen carefully: you are a fucktard of humanity.

jake, that's the second time you said it and I still don't understand. What do you mean by "If I acted like that to our women"? Like what? What do you think I would do that deserves such severe punishment?

Forum List

Back