"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Hey now, sluts do provide a valuable service, if all women acted like Mother teresa we'd all have blue balls and be fucking goats like they do over in the Middle East.

Who thinks that way? I don't know anyone who blames the victim, do you?

I don't know anyone who condones rape, do you?

I would suspect that you condone date rape....since you don't understand the term...and seem to feel that going out on a date is an invitation to BE raped.

I never understood the term "date rape". Why would the girl go back to his place or have him come up to hers if she didn't want to get laid? Maybe I have it wrong. Where do most date rapes occur?

What is date rape? This is a relatively new term. I never knew anyone who was date raped? Do you? I know it is personal, but can you describe the circumstances of a date rape that you know about??

How old are you? date rape is hardly a new term.

garyganu, you move to the beaumont area and act that way to women and force yourself upon them, you will not last long.

jake, What are you talking about? Are you reading my comments or are you just reading what these women are saying about me after they re-post out-of-context comments.

I am reading you as an active and out and out enemy of women.

Don't come to my town.

jake, What did I write to make you think that I am "an active and out and out enemy of women"?

There must be some misunderstanding. What did I say? Please give me a specific example. I mean no harm. I mean no insult. I have received many personal insults but i did not insult anyone.

I am serious. Please help me out.

Yeah boy ... If you show any skin, you deserve and are asking to be raped.

Serious questions - is that really what any of you believe? If your sister, daughter, etc wore shorts and a tank top and was raped, who would you blame for the crime?

you know neither of them gets any... hence their anger at women.

misogynists are like that.

luckily the law still says no means no.

no matter when you say it or what you're wearing or not wearing when you say it.

The men who complain the most about "sluts" are the ones who never get laid.

Dear BDBoop, You are better than that. Don't fall into the trap that is the goal of this demonstration. The goal is to protest an evil that is universally hated (rape). That way, if anybody dares to disagree with you or even raise a minor quibble, you can shoot back, "What? Are you FOR rape? Do you think we SHOULD blame victims? You're part of the problem!" As a result of this stance, the cause becomes above reproach, immune from criticism.

Save your criticism for the men who think how a woman dresses gives them license for rape.

Frankly, I think all the women here on this thread should put you on ignore. You're probably jacking off
from all this attention.

I don't know any man that thinks " how a woman dresses gives them license for rape". Where did that come from? Only a rapist would think that way. I do not condone rape. Rape is a evil crime.

Your demonetization of those who don't completely agree with you is very wrong.

Wake up asshole. Get your head on straight and listen to what people are telling you.

jake, What are you talking about? Are you reading my comments or are you just reading what these women are saying about me after they re-post out-of-context comments.

Don't come to my town.

jake, What did I write to make you think that I am "an active and out and out enemy of women"?

There must be some misunderstanding. What did I say? Please give me a specific example. I mean no harm. I mean no insult. I have received many personal insults but i did not insult anyone.

I get the rapist vibe off of you from this post alone.:mad:

I would suspect that you condone date rape....since you don't understand the term...and seem to feel that going out on a date is an invitation to BE raped.

What is date rape? This is a relatively new term. I never knew anyone who was date raped? Do you? I know it is personal, but can you describe the circumstances of a date rape that you know about??

I am 56. I first heard this term about 10 years ago.

I object to the term because rapes are perpetrated by rapists, not daters. A date is only a method used by rapists to gain access to vulnerable woman.

I am 56. I first heard this term about 10 years ago.

I object to the term because rapes are perpetrated by rapists, not daters. A date is only a method used by rapists to gain access to vulnerable woman.

The date rape term has been around for more like 30 years.

Don't come to my town.

I get the rapist vibe off of you from this post alone.:mad:

Wow, where did that come from? That is not my intention. I am certainly not a violent person and I am not a criminal. Can you tell me what I wrote so i won't do it again?

I am not playing with you. I am serious.

Save your criticism for the men who think how a woman dresses gives them license for rape.

Frankly, I think all the women here on this thread should put you on ignore. You're probably jacking off
from all this attention.

I don't know any man that thinks " how a woman dresses gives them license for rape". Where did that come from? Only a rapist would think that way. I do not condone rape. Rape is a evil crime.

Wake up asshole. Get your head on straight and listen to what people are telling you.

What are they telling me besides vile insults. I would welcome constructive criticism and reasoned responses to my comments..

What are they telling me besides vile insults. I would welcome constructive criticism and reasoned responses to my comments..

You're getting vile insults because thats the only thing you're open to.

You're getting vile insults because thats the only thing you're open to.

Try me. Would you please give me a reasoned response or some constructive criticism?

I am capable of having a civil debate. Are you?

You have been given reasoned responses and constructive comments.

We have learned you are not open to a civil discussion.

No one is going to debate with a fucktard.

That's where you are at, garyganu, and you are not getting off the spot until you admit what you are what you are doing.

That's where you are at, garyganu, and you are not getting off the spot until you admit what you are what you are doing.

Jake, I truly don't know what I am doing wrong and why I have caused so mach anger. I can not admit what I am doing wrong if I don't know what it is.

Please Jake, tell me what I am doing wrong. I am NOT being sarcastic, I am serious.

SNIP

Not worth answering.

Folks, let him have the last word, and let's end the thread.

Jake, I truly don't know what I am doing wrong and why I have caused so much anger. I can not admit what I am doing wrong if I don't know what it is.

Please Jake, tell me what I am doing wrong. I am NOT being sarcastic, I am serious.

Not worth answering.

Folks, let him have the last word, and let's end the thread.

Wow, you people have called me a rapist a pervert and worse and none of you can even tell me what I did to deserve it. There is only one word I can think of to describe you. That word is coward. You make horrible accusations and insults then you run away like cowards.

I am dumbfounded.

Last edited:
That is a forcible gang rape. What does that have to do with a date? I still don't understand.

Also, no doesn't always mean no. I learned this when I worked as a door to door salesman. The prospect always say no at first. As a salesman, I kept trying to sell my product, no matter what they said, unless they asked me to leave or closed the door in my face. Many times they would say no over a dozen times before I finally convinced them to purchase my product. Then they would pay me and thank me very much.

Most women act the same way when you first try to have sex with them. Although Sluts will say yes immediately, most women play coy, protest and say no many times until they finally acquiesce.

In any case, only a rapist will force himself on a woman.

Women do need to take precautions so they are not in a position where they may be alone with a potential rapist. Reasonable precautions include:

1) not walking home alone late at night, especially if you are drunk
2) not accepting a ride from a stranger
3) not inviting man home alone with you that you don't completely trust

Of course if you don't take precautions and you do get raped, it is not your fault and the rapist should be punished. All I am saying is that everyone needs to take reasonable precautions to protect themselves.

I used to drive a Taxi in Chicago. I never got robbed, mostly because I took reasonable precautions. Other drivers told me stories about how they got robbed. In every case I noticed that they did not take reasonable precautions. It wasn't their fault, but it could have been avoided because criminals look for easy targets.

For example:
1)If the customer asked if I had change of a hundred, I always said no. I would stop on the way to get change for them, even if I had the money because I didn't want them to see my big money.

2) If they wanted me to take them to a bad neighborhood, I would insist on being paid up-front, before we left a busy part of town. (if they had the fare, they probably weren't looking to rob me)

3) I would be suspicious if they changed the destination after we left a busy area.

4) I would never take a lone drunk woman in my cab because she might fall asleep and I won't be able to get her out. If I touch her to wake her up, she might accuse me of molesting her. Sometimes a bartender would call and try to put a drunk woman in my cab. I would refuse to take her unless someone else came along.

Reasonable people take reasonable precautions. You can't protect yourself against everything, but I don't understand how you can get raped on a date. Dates start out in public places.

I'm not really sure why this post provoked so much outrage.

I worked for a police agency, and much of what this post says is true. Both men and women need to take precautions to avoid becoming victims of a crime. A woman SHOULD NOT invite a man she doesn't know well into her house. She shouldn't get into a car with a stranger or a man she's just met. Doing so can expose her to becoming a victim of a crime.

That's not a justification for rape, it's simple fact. If you expose yourself to risk, you are much more likely to become a victim of a crime, whether that crime is being mugged or being raped.

Men who rape are rapists. Saying that women should take reasonable precautions isn't excusing rape.

Furthermore, a lot of women do make comments: "I would never sleep with a man on the first date." Then, later in the date, the woman invites the man up and has sex with him. WTF. What message ARE men supposed to take from this behavior, exactly? "First she says now, but if I'm persuasive enough, she'll say yes."

Here's a post on the subject from a blog I used to read a lot when I was single: http://andthatswhyyouresingle.com/2012/05/06/im-not-going-home-with-you-and-other-lies/

To me, it didn’t sound like there was a high degree of difficulty here. The woman all but begged him to take her home. When a woman in this particular scenario announces that she won’t be sleeping or going home with with a particular man that night, what she’s really saying is, “Help me justify having sex with you.”

That’s really all we want. We want you to give us a reason to justify doing it. We can rationalize our way through anything. You just have to give us something to gnaw on.

Give us a reason not to have sex with you and we will take that and run with it. That’s why it’s important not to say or do anything that will make us feel “slutty.” Which is tricky, since so many women like to use sex or innuendo as a way to get a man’s attention. Call the woman on her sexual assertiveness or respond to it by upping the ante and there’s a really good chance she will back down. Don’t take the bait in those cases. Let her lead. Let her think she’s seducing you. Don’t get all handsy or start in with the dirty talk. She wants to control the pace. Let her. We spoke a few weeks ago about how women need to let men think that they are the ones that inspired their more carnal desires. It’s the same thing, but in reverse. Women like this need to think that you desire them, not just sex.

How is the dating blogger above saying something different from what Gary said in his post?

I don't see this guy advocating anywhere on this thread that women cause rape, deserve to be raped, are raped because of how they are dressed, or that a man should force himself on a woman who says no.

What I do hear him saying is that women need to take proper safety precautions, be smart, be clear, and be careful. And, all of those things are true.

Last edited:

from all this attention.

Link?

:)

peace...

:lol:

I can see now why I was confused by the thread title. I didn't realize "the slut walk" was an actual organized thing, I thought it was what kids were calling "the walk of shame" these days.

Forum List

Back