The Slime Trail of the Deep State

It upgraded the seriousness of wrongly moving classified material, turning it from a misdemeanor into a felony — and increasing the maximum sentence to five years, up from one.

Moss noted that it was passed after Trump's relentless attacks during the 2016 presidential campaign on Hillary Clinton, who was being investigated over whether she mishandled classified information.

Your article discredited your article, which I outlined in the thread you started about it. Clinton lost you know. She wasn't president. Trump was, and at this rate, will be again. That's your prize for effing up and finding out.

They are following the same playbook used for the Russia hoax. In 3 years we'll find out FJB was informed and told them to do it "by the book."

Not this time. We can't let it happen this time. Buck Sexton pointed out that this is the MO: wait us out. Wait until the outrage dies and then move on. And it works because unlike the heathen, feckless left, we are not professional protestors, the professionally outraged. We have jobs and families and lives.

But this time, I don't know what it takes, but we have to organize and not let this go. It's the Rubicon as far as I'm concerned.

One day after the FBI executed a search warrant on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, the son of the former president claimed that President Joe Biden must have approved the action. His reasoning: That’s how it worked when Trump was in office.

Just because your dad, weaponized the DOJ, doesn't mean EVERY president does.
Except for criminals.

That was some funny shit. He got destroyed on Twitter after that tweet.

Maybe but if there is no crime or it’s a minor one, this could backfire. Just sayin’.

Now don’t go full tilt “fuck you Trumper!”

Like I have said many times, if this was done over just some generic classified stuff then I will join the mob marching on the White House with torches and pitchforks.

Too soon to make that determination yet

The law on handling classified information was signed by Trump himself.
He insisted on tougher laws after Hillary was not prosecuted.
not that it matters but I don't see anywhere that it says he toughened the laws [I could be wrong] it just said the penalty was increased, of course if the target audience is those with a social education then they would have trouble figuring out there is a difference and that would explain the claim
Karma is a bitch
she has nothing to do with this, leave her out of it...and ya spelled her name wrong on top of it all

not that it matters but I don't see anywhere that it says he toughened the laws [I could be wrong] it just said the penalty was increased, of course if the target audience is those with a social education then they would have trouble figuring out there is a difference and that would explain the claim

she has nothing to do with this, leave her out of it...and ya spelled her name wrong on top of it all

Wouldn't an increased penalty be part of toughening a law?

Not this time. We can't let it happen this time.

What are you going to do about it?

The people that would already vote for Trump will still vote for Trump.

None of this changed a thing for you. If Trump were the nominee in 2024 you were going to vote for him.

What are you going to do about it?

The people that would already vote for Trump will still vote for Trump.

None of this changed a thing for you. If Trump were the nominee in 2024 you were going to vote for him.
One of my friends that voted for Trump in 2016, but stated he would never vote for Trump again. Told me last night after the raid, he would vote for him if he runs. The fbi abused their power when they raided trumps house.

One of my friends that voted for Trump in 2016, but stated he would never vote for Trump again. Told me last night after the raid, he would vote for him if he runs. The fbi abused their power when they raided trumps house.

We just do not have enough information to know if that is true or not. Anyone that has already determined such things is going based purely on emotion and not knowledge/logic.

No, just the penalty for violating it, but as you can see it does have the affect/effect of making it look as though trump did do that..."know your audience"

I think you are making a distinction without a difference.

But not really worth arguing over.

We just do not have enough information to know if that is true or not. Anyone that has already determined such things is going based purely on emotion and not knowledge/logic.

So?

This is what the Democrats have done for decades. Racist, misogynist, grandma killer. Nothing but pure emotion. So what, this person is going on "pure emotion". Could very well be living paycheck to paycheck, maybe had to take on a second job, and now living with the idea that the IRS is coming after him or the FBI, pick your poison.

I have a friend that works in a retail store and he says everyone is talking about it. Not just politico heads.

So?

This is what the Democrats have done for decades. Racist, misogynist, grandma killer. Nothing but pure emotion. So what, this person is going on "pure emotion". Could very well be living paycheck to paycheck, maybe had to take on a second job, and now living with the idea that the IRS is coming after him or the FBI, pick your poison.

I have a friend that works in a retail store and he says everyone is talking about it. Not just politico heads.

Thanks for the admission you on the right are no different than the Dems.

I have been saying that for decades.

Not this time. We can't let it happen this time. Buck Sexton pointed out that this is the MO: wait us out. Wait until the outrage dies and then move on. And it works because unlike the heathen, feckless left, we are not professional protestors, the professionally outraged. We have jobs and families and lives.

But this time, I don't know what it takes, but we have to organize and not let this go. It's the Rubicon as far as I'm concerned.

Not trying to be a buzzkill, but what exactly do people think a republican controlled house/senate will accomplish, do you really think the FBI/DOJ will corporate by turning over documents and answering questions? Sure the 1/2 TRUMPers like McCarthy are ridding TRUMP, but will republicans stick together when democrats start trying to pick off the weakest links? Democrats defended a blackface governor, affairs with Chinese spies, sexual abuse...
McCarthy needs to make it clear he will play by the new rules set by the democrats, and not some BS about bring back decorum, standards and principals.

After the russian collusion lie, we know they will do what they have to. In order to stop Trump, I have lost all trust in our government agencies.

Forum List

Back