The similarity of Nazi and Soviet iconography

The similarity of iconography (Russian Orthodox Church) between the Nazis and the Commies is not at all to be unexpected.

The Communists were predominantly Jewish (or other Middle Eastern) business owners and Rabbis who treated "everyone" as a worker to be disciplined or assigned or retired as necessary.

The Nazis were a predominantly white "worker class" who "served" the Jews collectively more or less as corporate "human resources" at law.

It was a two-party political and social system with a vicious co-dependency.

The similarity of iconography (Russian Orthodox Church) between the Nazis and the Commies is not at all to be unexpected.

The Communists were predominantly Jewish (or other Middle Eastern) business owners and Rabbis who treated "everyone" as a worker to be disciplined or assigned or retired as necessary.

The Nazis were a predominantly white "worker class" who "served" the Jews collectively more or less as corporate "human resources" at law.

It was a two-party political and social system with a vicious co-dependency.

your catechism whore lied

Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

true, Lit----but change that stalenism to Stalinism. "stalenism is what one does with bread to prepare it to stuff into a turkey. (sorry---I just could not help myself)

true, Lit----but change that stalenism to Stalinism. "stalenism is what one does with bread to prepare it to stuff into a turkey. (sorry---I just could not help myself)
i usually use the term sralinism, so it was my double error

• Funny
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back