The Siege of Crimea has Begun

Zelensky broke an agreement ...

Then only "negative" information about the talented comedian, honorful politicians and current leader of the Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky - which I ever had registrated on my own - had been a lie about Europe when Donald Trump forced him to do so. But this was a wise lie because he had to protect his country also while Donald Trump played his absurde narcissistic fake-games where many people lost the orientation which Trump anyway never had,

So which agreement do you speak about? And why is this important now?

Nonetheless people are talking about the fact that the Democratic Party the one who we would expect to look for Diplomacy rather than war had not one person demanding this. They all wanted war. Then when they put in a letter saying they wanted a move towards diplomacy as well, they rejected they thought this way immediately. This shows the Democratic Party has changed and people argue it and its supporters have become Imperialistic. That is because they see the US led by the Democratic Party wanting to destroy Russia. In that I think you are right that that is what this war is about. However by that it is an imperialistic war, wanting to take over Russia and so end it being another world power as well as having the massive resources Russian has in addition to oil and now to stop the dollar as reserve currency being removed. Democrats and their supporters are hence supporting this and have become different people to how they were before when we would have expected them to fight against this.

As for Russia coming in with no provocation. I know that is repeated every minute in the hope people will believe it but it is not true. Yes, they came in but there was massive provocation.

From my point of view it is very clear that the problem "war of Russia against the Ukraine" is not any problem which the USA and/or the NATO had caused. And from my point of view you overestimate the home affairs of the USA. What happens here has first of all to do with reality - and the only way to handle reality is realism ... and prayers.

Nonetheless people are talking about the fact that the Democratic Party the one who we would expect to look for Diplomacy rather than war had not one person demanding this. They all wanted war. Then when they put in a letter saying they wanted a move towards diplomacy as well, they rejected they thought this way immediately. This shows the Democratic Party has changed and people argue it and its supporters have become Imperialistic. That is because they see the US led by the Democratic Party wanting to destroy Russia. In that I think you are right that that is what this war is about. However by that it is an imperialistic war, wanting to take over Russia and so end it being another world power as well as having the massive resources Russian has in addition to oil and now to stop the dollar as reserve currency being removed. Democrats and their supporters are hence supporting this and have become different people to how they were before when we would have expected them to fight against this.

As for Russia coming in with no provocation. I know that is repeated every minute in the hope people will believe it but it is not true. Yes, they came in but there was massive provocation.

You are about 180 out my friend. Let’s begin at the beginning.

First. Diplomacy. For Diplomacy to have any chance at success the parties have to be willing to compromise. Additionally the negotiations have to be honest. Russia has demonstrated that they are not reasonable, and are unwilling to compromise, but they are absolutely dishonest. In short. They lie.

When this mess began during the administration of President Obama. I wrote that the Naval Base in Sevastopol was the biggest on the Black Sea. Russia would fight for it. So the obvious compromise was to make it similar to our base at say Rota Spain. Sovereign Russian Territory.

Now the compromise would be Russia surrendering all claim to the rest of Crimea, and arranging a safe transit corridor. Easy as Pie.

Russia would not even consider it. In fact they demanded territories that had no strategic value other than Russia wanting them.

The insurgency continued and made no progress. Russian threats, which the Russians considered diplomacy continued without pause. Pretty much regular as clockwork. Russia continued to supply their armies in the Eastern Ukrainian regions while continuing to pretend they were not, and at most pretending to support Ethnic Russians who were fighting for independence.

Every step of the disaster has been marked with Russian lies. It is hard to negotiate with a pathological liar who everyone knows is lying. The other constant has been Russian Escalation, and threats.

As the year 2022 dawned President Biden told the world that Russia was going to invade Ukraine. Other world leaders echoed this warning. Russia denied any such plans or intention. They denounced the effort to escalate the problems in Ukraine. For nearly a month the pattern continued. Russia continued moving troops into position for the invasion. World leaders kept expressing the warning and insisting that Russia not invade. Russia continued to deny and denounce the warnings.

Russia denied the warnings the night before they actually invaded.

It is Russian Imperialist desires. Russian deceit. Russian propaganda that has been consistent and ineffective.

Finally. Why hasn’t Russia been willing to compromise? It is because of the insufficient ego of the Russian Psyche. Russia wants everything and is unwilling to accept anything less. Anything less than 100% is a defeat.

That demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding on what a compromise is. A compromise is a deal where nobody likes the result, but they can live with it.

Everything that has happened over the last fifteen to twenty years shows that the Soviet Playbook is still in use. Lies. Propaganda. And before the invasion the Moskorovka, or fake atrocity to justify the actions. All of it straight out of the Soviet playbook.

There has been a minor update. Instead of willing accomplices in News and Academia, it is thinly veiled propaganda news sites and internet Trolls.

I thought some people might find this helpful. Jeffry Sachs explains the situation re German reunification and the end of the Warsaw Pact.

This "professional in international politics" here was not even able to write the name "Hans-Dietrich Genscher" in a correct way, although Hans-Dietrich Genscher had been for the reunification of Germany "under" Ronald Reagan (leader of "the West") and Mikhail Gorbatschev (leader of "the East") more important than chancellor Kohl. In this time of history a very little German story described the work of Genscher like this: "Two aeroplanes meet each over the Atlantic. On board of one of the aeroplanes is Genscher - on board of the other aeroplane ... is Genscher".

In the whole process of the reunification of Germany one man is seen here in Germabny as the greatest hero in this context: Mikhail Gorbachev. Germany never will forget him. I remember very well how unbelievable sad I was - and my eyes are still now full of tears - when we had not been able to save the life of Raissa Gorbacheva, his beloved wife and great Russian soul. A short time ago he also died and I am sure we had made in Germany a very big memorial service for him - but unfortunatelly he died during this totally stupid and senseless war of Russia against the Ukraine.

The reunifiction of Germany and the end of the Warshaw pact meant very clear: End of the Cold War. And everyone believed in this end. No one planed or provoked any war against the rest of the Soviet-Union - which broke down on its own - nor did anyone like to plan or to provoke a war against Russia.

When Russia attacked the Ukraine not only we Germans had been totally surprised from this absurde behavior of Putin - also the Ukrainians on their own had been totally surprised. Before this had happened the most Ukrainians had had the feeling they are still natural allies of Russia and Russia is a natural ally of the Ukraine - as it always had been in history. No one really knows what kind of evil game it is what 'the Russians' (=Putin and his criminal gang) are playing now.

Not to forget in this cotext now: Also many Russian mothers lose their children in this war - and most of them probably also don't know why. But whatelse than to hate and to kill the Russian aggressors are able to do the Ukrainians who like to be free?

And also not to forget in this context: The Ukraine had been so wise to give it up to be a nuclear power - what they practically had been in the Scviet Union - because many nations asked them to do so. From this point of view it is also totally justified to deliver to the Ukraine not only weapons because they are a very little nation compared with Russia - this means also for the whole world to take care that the Ukraine will not lose this war - otherwise all little nations will perhaps try to develope nukes and much more little conflicts are able to cause a nuclear war which could be able to cause the end of all mankind - also the end of the winners and the end of the bystanders.

Last edited:
COS´they are very powerful , honest people ...

Wrong analysis.

Most people think the Crimean Tartars had wiped out the native population of the Crimea. But they not had been wiped out from the "weak" Russians because the Crimean Tartars are "powerful" since much more than 200 years. Let it be to try to tell me - nor anyone else - stupid bullshit in case of a dangerous war which is able to start a process what could mean the end of everyone and everything what you love.

Crimean Tartars had wiped out the native population of the Crimea.
ITS BS.RU , try to learn how to read. Moscow hordesmen who had wiped out the native population of the Crimea in 1944

The deportation of the Crimean Tatars (Crimean Tatar: Qırımtatar halqınıñ sürgünligi, Cyrillic: Къырымтатар халкъынынъ сюргюнлиги) or the Sürgünlik ("exile") was the ethnic cleansing and cultural genocide[c 1] of at least 191,044[c 2] Crimean Tatars carried out by the Soviet authorities from 18 to 20 May 1944, which was supervised by Lavrentiy Beria, head of Soviet state security and the secret police, and which was ordered by the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin. Within those three days, the NKVD used cattle trains to deport mostly women, children, and the elderly, even Communist Party members and Red Army members, to mostly the Uzbek SSR, several thousand kilometres away. They were one of the several ethnicities who were subjected to Stalin's policy of population transfer in the Soviet Union.

Besides 191,000 deported Crimean Tatars, the Soviet authorities also evicted 9,620 Armenians, 12,420 Bulgarians, and 15,040 Greeks from the peninsula.

wiki .

ITS BS.RU , try to learn how to read. Moscow hordesmen who had wiped out the native population of the Crimea in 1944

The deportation of the Crimean Tatars (Crimean Tatar: Qırımtatar halqınıñ sürgünligi, Cyrillic: Къырымтатар халкъынынъ сюргюнлиги) or the Sürgünlik ("exile") was the ethnic cleansing and cultural genocide[c 1] of at least 191,044[c 2] Crimean Tatars carried out by the Soviet authorities from 18 to 20 May 1944, which was supervised by Lavrentiy Beria, head of Soviet state security and the secret police, and which was ordered by the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin. Within those three days, the NKVD used cattle trains to deport mostly women, children, and the elderly, even Communist Party members and Red Army members, to mostly the Uzbek SSR, several thousand kilometres away. They were one of the several ethnicities who were subjected to Stalin's policy of population transfer in the Soviet Union.

Besides 191,000 deported Crimean Tatars, the Soviet authorities also evicted 9,620 Armenians, 12,420 Bulgarians, and 15,040 Greeks from the peninsula.

wiki .

Lass es sein mich verarschen zu wollen.

Unfortunatelly exists for this simple German sentence not any good translation. "Versuche nicht mich zu narren" = "Don't try to fool me." could be a good transformation.

Last edited:
You are about 180 out my friend. Let’s begin at the beginning.

First. Diplomacy. For Diplomacy to have any chance at success the parties have to be willing to compromise. Additionally the negotiations have to be honest. Russia has demonstrated that they are not reasonable, and are unwilling to compromise, but they are absolutely dishonest. In short. They lie.
Your argument that 'they lie' may be fine when chatting to friends but it gets you nowhere when seriously studying something on a political forum. It says nothing except your bias.
When this mess began during the administration of President Obama. I wrote that the Naval Base in Sevastopol was the biggest on the Black Sea. Russia would fight for it. So the obvious compromise was to make it similar to our base at say Rota Spain. Sovereign Russian Territory.
I think you should be talking to Electra not me as s/he is the person who was talking about the US wanting to have naval base at Sevastapol. S/he gave a link about it yesterday. I have found a different one today.

Now the compromise would be Russia surrendering all claim to the rest of Crimea, and arranging a safe transit corridor. Easy as Pie.
So, what are you saying. Am I right that you are talking about before Russia annexed Crimea. No idea what you are talking about here. Possibly ask Electra.
Russia would not even consider it. In fact they demanded territories that had no strategic value other than Russia wanting them.
You expect Russia to consider you taking over their Naval base. To be honest that is just crazy.
The insurgency continued and made no progress. Russian threats, which the Russians considered diplomacy continued without pause.
So Russia was discussing and you are giving the impression you were there. I am told Russia has a different way of discussing which goes on even after war starts. It is silly to discuss with someone without even being aware of how they act. This again of course means nothing because all you are doing is making up emotional mumbo jumbo.
Pretty much regular as clockwork. Russia continued to supply their armies in the Eastern Ukrainian regions while continuing to pretend they were not, and at most pretending to support Ethnic Russians who were fighting for independence.
While the US were supplying neo nazi groups to fight Russian speakers in the east. I hear that around 14,000 people were killed in this little enterprise. The USA is not affected by anything which happens in the region so why was it providing neo nazis in Ukraine with weapons to fight Russian speakers/possible separatists. Given that Russia is affected by what happens there and in particular by the US being basically behind the position that Russia speakers in Ukraine found themselves in, itis unlikely that any other country would have done anything less than Russia did and that is particularly true of the US who is the worst warmonger in the history of the world.
Every step of the disaster has been marked with Russian lies. It is hard to negotiate with a pathological liar who everyone knows is lying. The other constant has been Russian Escalation, and threats.
Hmmmm well it would be interesting to hear what they thought of you but if all a person said to me in 'peace talks' was your lying, they would just be wasting time. This like your other similar stuff means absolutely nothing, proves absolutely nothing.
As the year 2022 dawned President Biden told the world that Russia was going to invade Ukraine.

He did. Again and again and again. Perhaps he knew that something was going to bait Russia into invasion, or perhaps there was an intent to intimidate Scholtz concerning Nord Stream.

On Monday, President Biden held his first joint-press conference with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz at the White House. The ballyhoo surrounding the event was simply unprecedented. Everything was orchestrated to manufacture a “crisis atmosphere” that Biden used to pressure the chancellor in the direction of US policy. Earlier in the week, White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki repeatedly said that a “Russian invasion was imminent.” Her comments were followed by State Department flak Nick Price opining that the Intel agencies had provided him with details of an alleged Russian-backed “false flag” operation they expected to take place in the near future in east Ukraine. Price’s warning was followed on Sunday morning by national security advisor Jake Sullivan claiming that a Russian invasion could happen at any time maybe “even tomorrow.” This was just days after Bloomberg News agency had published its sensational and utterly-false headline that “Russia Invades Ukraine”.

Can you see the pattern here? Can you see how these baseless claims were all used to apply pressure to the unsuspecting German chancellor who seemed oblivious to the campaign that was aimed at him?

As one might expect, the final blow was delivered by the American president himself. During the press conference Biden stated emphatically that,

“If Russia invades … there will no longer [be] a Nord Stream 2.. We will bring an end to it.”

So, now Washington sets policy for Germany???

What insufferable arrogance!

The German chancellor was taken aback by Biden’s comments which clearly were not part of the original script. Even so, Scholz never agreed to cancel Nord Stream and refused to even mention the pipeline by name. If Biden thought he could sandbag the leader of the world’s third biggest economy by cornering him in a public forum, he guessed wrong. Germany remains committed to launching Nord Stream regardless of potential flare-ups in far-flung Ukraine. But that could change at any time. After all, who knows what incitements Washington might be planning in the near future? Who knows how many lives they are prepared to sacrifice in order to put a wedge between Germany and Russia? Who knows what risks Biden is willing to take to slow America’s decline and prevent a new “polycentric” world order from emerging? Anything could happen in the weeks ahead. Anything.

Other world leaders echoed this warning. Russia denied any such plans or intention. They denounced the effort to escalate the problems in Ukraine. For nearly a month the pattern continued. Russia continued moving troops into position for the invasion. World leaders kept expressing the warning and insisting that Russia not invade. Russia continued to deny and denounce the warnings.

Russia denied the warnings the night before they actually invaded.

It is Russian Imperialist desires. Russian deceit. Russian propaganda that has been consistent and ineffective.

Finally. Why hasn’t Russia been willing to compromise? It is because of the insufficient ego of the Russian Psyche. Russia wants everything and is unwilling to accept anything less. Anything less than 100% is a defeat.

That demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding on what a compromise is. A compromise is a deal where nobody likes the result, but they can live with it.

Everything that has happened over the last fifteen to twenty years shows that the Soviet Playbook is still in use. Lies. Propaganda. And before the invasion the Moskorovka, or fake atrocity to justify the actions. All of it straight out of the Soviet playbook.

There has been a minor update. Instead of willing accomplices in News and Academia, it is thinly veiled propaganda news sites and internet Trolls.
I see you have added most of this while I was answering the rest. Again you are saying nothing except an attempt at propaganda with continuous accusations but of what apart from emotions nothing

Last edited:
From my point of view it is very clear that the problem "war of Russia against the Ukraine" is not any problem which the USA and/or the NATO had caused.
It very much is caused by the US and there is an ever growing amount of evidence on it with motivations and what not. I will give you that Germany had nothing to do with it. Indeed I wondered whether the US was trying to weaken Germany with all the moaning about Nord Stream given that Germany has a long history of on/off with Russia and Germany did not seem keen to go as far as the US and UK did against Russia. It was a few years ago I started wondering about this. I have just found out I am not the only person. I just found an article which seems to say the whole thing is based on the US desire to subdue Germany. It was the one I gave in the link to SavannaMan. You might find it interesting. I am not saying I agree with any or all the stuff in that article but it is interesting particularly as I have thought there might be something going on there.

And from my point of view you overestimate the home affairs of the USA.
Unless you give a particular example I can't answer that.

What happens here has first of all to do with reality - and the only way to handle reality is realism ... and prayers.
Hmmmm this sounds like it is a Zaangalewawa 'thought for the day' :)

what do you mean ?

"Lass es sein mich zu verarschen." Perhaps you are able to translate this into your own language. What about "Do not try to tell me bullshit about bullshit which is not relevant for anything in the current situation of world politics". You instrumentalize for example Crimean Tartars and the time under the Soviets for your weird ideas which I would call "ideas about the beauty of hate and revenge".

Last edited:
It very much is caused by the US

That's wrong. That meanwhile all nations of Scandinavia and the East of Europe like to become members of the defense shield NATO had been caused from the Soviets and is caused now from Russia under Putin. And this is not any problem for Russia. The NATO is a nice neighbor. But this changes for example when the Austrian army would start to try to conquer the fire departement of Großbichlberg in Italy. I'm sure in such a case the NATO will send the Austrian government the Beatle song "Let it be" including transjodelation - or a more drastic answer.

and there is an ever growing amount of evidence on it with motivations and what not. I will give you that Germany had nothing to do with it. Indeed I wondered whether the US was trying to weaken Germany with all the moaning about Nord Stream given that Germany has a long history of on/off with Russia and Germany did not seem keen to go as far as the US and UK did against Russia. It was a few years ago I started wondering about this. I have just found out I am not the only person. I just found an article which seems to say the whole thing is based on the US desire to subdue Germany. It was the one I gave in the link to SavannaMan. You might find it interesting. I am not saying I agree with any or all the stuff in that article but it is interesting particularly as I have thought there might be something going on there.

Let me say it in this way: The worlds are full of spitlickers and masses of "individualists" - but unfortunatelly much to many people seem to think in bubbles. A main bubble seems to be "I=we is good. You is bad". My main bubble is "Life first".

Unless you give a particular example I can't answer that.

Hmmmm this sounds like it is a Zaangalewawa 'thought for the day' :)

Believers in pure materialism and atheism often lose the contact to the reality "belief". Russia acts against the own belief - and against the own benefit. The Ukrainians for sure do do not believe in Russia.

Last edited:
did sralin deport all natives (Tatars, Bulgarians, Armenins etc), etc. in 1944 yes or no, cut your bs ...

ps

did sralin deport all natives (Tatars, Bulgarians, Armenins etc), etc. in 1944 yes or no, cut your bs ...

ps

Did the Nazis murder many of my Jewish family members? Yes! And am I a German? Yes! Had they been Germans? Also "Yes"! For me is this mass-murder a genocide of the Nazis but also a German fratricide. And what had happened for example with the Bohemians - the real Bohemians and not the Czechs!

Did any of the nations of the world who had caused this mass-murder and cultural genocide - the winners of world war 1+2 - ever express any form of regret or made a monument to remember their war crimes?

Stalin murdered and displaced millions of Russians - also many Georgians although he had been a Georgian on his own. And what is said like to see the very most Russian in this super-criminal psychopath today? A nice father of their nations. ...

Why do you think do Jews often need 40 years (=two generations for women and a half lifetime for men) to leave the slavery of death and search and hopefully also will find the country "where milk and honey are flowing" - where little babies have to eat what they need? How many "pharaoes" in this world produce the slavery of death where - overestimation follows! - everyone has to serve dead things and no one has to serve life?

So what from all the decades of thousands of years of history do we need to make now the important - and from my point of view only possible decison "life first!". Stalin is dead! Be happy! One supercriminal and superstupid mass-murderer less. But what to do now? What is the best to do? Quo vadis "world"?

Last edited:
Your argument that 'they lie' may be fine when chatting to friends but it gets you nowhere when seriously studying something on a political forum. It says nothing except your bias.

I think you should be talking to Electra not me as s/he is the person who was talking about the US wanting to have naval base at Sevastapol. S/he gave a link about it yesterday. I have found a different one today.

So, what are you saying. Am I right that you are talking about before Russia annexed Crimea. No idea what you are talking about here. Possibly ask Electra.

You expect Russia to consider you taking over their Naval base. To be honest that is just crazy.

So Russia was discussing and you are giving the impression you were there. I am told Russia has a different way of discussing which goes on even after war starts. It is silly to discuss with someone without even being aware of how they act. This again of course means nothing because all you are doing is making up emotional mumbo jumbo.

While the US were supplying neo nazi groups to fight Russian speakers in the east. I hear that around 14,000 people were killed in this little enterprise. The USA is not affected by anything which happens in the region so why was it providing neo nazis in Ukraine with weapons to fight Russian speakers/possible separatists. Given that Russia is affected by what happens there and in particular by the US being basically behind the position that Russia speakers in Ukraine found themselves in, itis unlikely that any other country would have done anything less than Russia did and that is particularly true of the US who is the worst warmonger in the history of the world.

Hmmmm well it would be interesting to hear what they thought of you but if all a person said to me in 'peace talks' was your lying, they would just be wasting time. This like your other similar stuff means absolutely nothing, proves absolutely nothing.

He did. Again and again and again. Perhaps he knew that something was going to bait Russia into invasion, or perhaps there was an intent to intimidate Scholtz concerning Nord Stream.

I see you have added most of this while I was answering the rest. Again you are saying nothing except an attempt at propaganda with continuous accusations but of what apart from emotions nothing

It isn’t merely fodder for an Internet forum. It is historical and very much real.

It is lies from top to bottom and back up.

And that is why Russia is losing so many troops. So much equipment.

Forum List

Back