The Shocking Truth You Need to See! (2017-2018)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

THE SHOCKING TRUTH REVEALED...Worldwide Events The Past Week or So Jason A World News 2017 2018

CRISPR is not a good thing and never will be. But of course trendy's won't see it understand it nor get it.
When it's to late they might and obviously at that point in the game nothing can be done.

When your DNA can get hacked lets us know how that works out for you, oh wait you never will because nobody wants to admit they were a big fk up for playing God with out genetics.

The fact that we have FREE WILL goes right over the heads of dip shits who take for granted that God given right we have as humans.

THE VIDEO IS NOT AN INFOWARS VIDEO for the douche bags who get off on using them as their denial excuse.

upload_2017-11-20_17-5-58.png

THE SHOCKING TRUTH REVEALED...Worldwide Events The Past Week or So Jason A World News 2017 2018

CRISPR is not a good thing and never will be. But of course trendy's won't see it understand it nor get it.
When it's to late they might and obviously at that point in the game nothing can be done.

When your DNA can get hacked lets us know how that works out for you, oh wait you never will because nobody wants to admit they were a big fk up for playing God with out genetics.

The fact that we have FREE WILL goes right over the heads of dip shits who take for granted that God given right we have as humans.

THE VIDEO IS NOT AN INFOWARS VIDEO for the douche bags who get off on using them as their denial excuse.

View attachment 161585

I have a friend who is a doctor, and she got the gene test to see if she was in the high rank of getting breast cancer like Angelina Jolie did..
When it came back positive she has been proactive to doing things to not get breast cancer..
So in this way I find this to be a good medical step..

If they were able to take that gene out of someone who is destined to get a disease, it is good..

Now this messing with genes to create a person or our food with monsanto and what ever they are doing is very worrisome to me. They have already found that it Does cause cancer in rats.

• Banned

View attachment 161585

I have a friend who is a doctor, and she got the gene test to see if she was in the high rank of getting breast cancer like Angelina Jolie did..
When it came back positive she has been proactive to doing things to not get breast cancer..
So in this way I find this to be a good medical step..

If they were able to take that gene out of someone who is destined to get a disease, it is good..

Now this messing with genes to create a person or our food with monsanto and what ever they are doing is very worrisome to me. They have already found that it Does cause cancer in rats.

Thanks. Yeah don't get me wrong there are def. good uses for this and dozens of other technology methods we have. What isn't good is the control nuts in higher places always take these great things and use them against us which they do in multiple ways some subtle some in plain view.

Forum List

Back