The shit has hit the fan (at full speed) Pastor compares Obama to Judas

Rev. William Owens, founder of the Coalition of African-Americans Pastors, on Tuesday, compared President Barack Obama to Judas, who betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver (video below).Rev. Owens said at the National Press Club: “The President is in the White House because of the civil rights movement, and I was a leader in that movement, and I didn’t march one inch, one foot, one yard for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman.”“So the President has forgotten the price that was paid. People died or they suffered or they gave their blood to have equal rights in the United States. And for the homosexual community and for the President to bow to the money, as Judas did with Jesus Christ, is a disgrace and we are ashamed. We will not take it back. We will not back down. We are going to take action across this country to change the course that this President has us in.”

What a pathetic, selfish man.

This small group of homophobic black pastors really has gramps engine running, doesn't it?

same as the left and Palin.

The same? I'm just sitting back watching the democratic base fight over an issue that has NO bearing on the future of our country and having a good laugh

Exactly..... $5,000,000,000,000 new debt in 3 years, record unemployment, credit downgrades etc. and the moonbat left fixates on homosexuals and contraception.

Rev. William Owens, founder of the Coalition of African-Americans Pastors, on Tuesday, compared President Barack Obama to Judas, who betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver (video below).Rev. Owens said at the National Press Club: “The President is in the White House because of the civil rights movement, and I was a leader in that movement, and I didn’t march one inch, one foot, one yard for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman.”“So the President has forgotten the price that was paid. People died or they suffered or they gave their blood to have equal rights in the United States. And for the homosexual community and for the President to bow to the money, as Judas did with Jesus Christ, is a disgrace and we are ashamed. We will not take it back. We will not back down. We are going to take action across this country to change the course that this President has us in.”

What makes him pathetic? His skin colon or his conservative stance?

Love seeing the hate from religious idiots, isn't it what Jesus said they should do?
And all those people that fought for freedom would be proud to know that one discriminated group wants their freedom also.

Last edited:

skin colon?

The pastor can get the beam out of his eye while he says there is a splinter in Obama's.

Last edited:
Wow, so now the republicans don't believe every black minister is like Jeremiah Wright?

AWESOME!

Not so long ago it was illegal for white people to marry black people, it was seen as unnatural and an affront to civilized christian society, this too will pass and the reactionary "Christians" will somehow still not get their much anticipated fiery retribution against the sinners from on high.

skin colon?

Lol, hey cut me some slack. I just got this new Samsung galaxy phone. Apparently it is trying to mind read cause that is certainly not what I typed. It also won't let me type feedback in the rep box. Grrr

Obama just signed a treaty with Apple, and they will be coming for your Samsung soon to protect Apple's monopoly on the soft-cornered rectangle.

BUY MOAR PHONZ!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back