A Bill to Fire Obama Aides???? Maybe ....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jackson, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,708
    House passes Chaffetz bill that would fire federal employees who owe back taxes

Read more: House passes Chaffetz bill that would fire federal employees who owe back taxes | Fox News

Does this include the 36 Obama aides that owe $833, 000 in federal income tax?

36 Obama aides owe $833,000 in back taxes
    As Obama demands rich Americans pay more in taxes, the IRS reveals 36 Obama aides are far behind in their taxes by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Sinjorri

Sinjorri Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    i wish i was better at photoshop can we have obama as the wizard saying "dont worry about the man behind the curtain" or something funny like that.

his administration has been HORRIBLE from the word go.

3. Jackson

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,708
    If the Chaffetz bill goes through, some Aides had better cough up some tax money if they plan to be in a new Obama administration... or they aren't worried about it. Why?

4. Sinjorri

Sinjorri Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    the same way it was before, i remember Geithner specially doing this, when he was handed his job they knew he was a tax cheat, so he said ill pay it up now and he knew he was right, if u wanted the promotion and like 7 others did the same thing, just pay up and u got ur new promotion.

Thats why the treasury got a small boost. The dems play it loose with rules and really dont care about reputation and im not saying the republicans are better, but just watching geithner saying i know im behind ill pay it up and he was right, nothing to worry about and nothing to be ashamed of.

this is why when the lefties tell me "arent u pissed about the rich poeples greed" i reply "no i hate the middle class greed"

and thats all there is to it. so this law wouldnt even be enforced on them, the dems will have the current admin grandfathered in and really it might MIGHT effect the next admin, but thats the way it goes.

5. bripat9643

bripat9643 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,464

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Jackson

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,708
    Were the Dems even thinking of this when they passed that bill? When you have tax cheats in the administration...$833,000 worth of them, I think that is astonishing of them. But when you consider Geithner, I shouldn't be surprised, you're right.

7. Sinjorri

Sinjorri Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267

i cant stop laughing holy crap im jealous, thats to FUNNY thank u thank u thank u :clap2::clap2::clap2:

take ur bows, that is awesome. Praise praise praise.

8. Sinjorri

Sinjorri Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    yes its ugly to watch and read this crap and how blatant they were about being tax cheats and not really caring because they were getting promoted and it didnt even phase them. Not even embarrased about it.

9. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,621
    Owing taxes is not the same thing as cheating on your taxes.

I would not be surprised if there were such "tax cheats" in every Administration.

Once again, some dumb shit somewhere is setting a bar that will inevitably turn and bite them in the face.

For some perspective, consider the Ameriquest CEO, Roland Arnall, who was caught defrauding millions of mortgage borrowers in 49 states and the District of Columbia, at the same time he was being confirmed as the US ambassador to the Netherlands.

Arnall paid a fine of $325 million, and instead of immediately going to prison for life, he jetted off to the Netherlands to represent our nation.

But if you hired a nanny from Hondurus ten years ago, oh! Fuck you!

So someone owes a few back taxes. I love how you idiots immediately assume this means they all cheated on their taxes and want them thrown out.

Yeah. Let's set that bar right there, shall we?

Is ANYONE paying attention, or are your knees just wired directly into your partisan HQ for jerking on command?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  10. Sinjorri

Sinjorri Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    Most times i agree and u are right but in Geithners case he knew, its not like he was making a defense, he knew flat out he owed and didnt say im in the process, things were rough, no he flat out said "ill pay it up"

if there is evidence that he was oweing and not cheating thats fine, ill change my stance but it was uglier that he was owing and than getting that promotion, i just find it shameful. Its not like he was top notch dont get me wrong, even teh books i read everyone knew he wasnt ready and would be learning as he went. But it was a poor time to be oweing.