The shit has hit the fan (at full speed) Pastor compares Obama to Judas

How DOES same gender marriage impact any American not related to the couple, or engaged in a romantic relationship with one of those to be married? Avoid the wedding, send no gift, ignore the anniversary. The insane interest in preventing others from a certain type of relationship is the disturbing factor, not the marriage of two Americans that share the same gender.

This small group of homophobic black pastors really has gramps engine running, doesn't it?

Too funny.....good little facist aren't you?

Yeah, ya got me. Must've been why I joined the military.

Oh thank god....you are defending the Pastor's "right" to be homophobic.

Lot's of people join the Military, grow up....you wouldn't have been welcome with the men I served with.

How DOES same gender marriage impact any American not related to the couple, or engaged in a romantic relationship with one of those to be married? Avoid the wedding, send no gift, ignore the anniversary. The insane interest in preventing others from a certain type of relationship is the disturbing factor, not the marriage of two Americans that share the same gender.

The facts of nature and evolution repudiate your position.

Has not a thing to do with equal rights.

Wow, so now the republicans don't believe every black minister is like Jeremiah Wright?

AWESOME!

Not only that, they will join the Muslims to fight gay marriage.

So black democratic pastors are going to join Muslims?

You jackasses try to hard to turn this on the gop but........wait for it......

IT'S YOUR FUCKING BASE STIRRING THE POT NOW

Fuck off troll

Last edited:

Gays have equal rights numbnuts. It's special rights they seek.

Actually Grampy, it is you who are claiming legal, civil marriage as a "special right" only for heterosexual couples and denying those same benefits and protections to law abiding, tax paying gay and lesbian citizens. You are not unlike people that wanted to keep legal, civil marriage only between people of the same races. Guess how that turned out both legally and historically?

Now, when we get marriage equality (and we will) it will still not be a "special right" because you, too, will have the option of marrying someone of the same or opposite gender. Awesome, right?

Then by your deduction the terrorist that shot all those military people a few years back was a good American?

Are you even following your own thread? I'm not the one throwing the fascist label around. Are you also accusing me of fascism? :lol:

Yes and no. What's your point. There are trolls in every thread. Today is no different.

So you're trolling? Or are you talking about the "Amazed" fellow...because I'm confused. You seem to be enabling him by questioning what's in my "heart".

He made the asshole comment, I responded with a sarcastic reply and you became douche number two. So what gives?

You are not unlike people that wanted to keep legal, civil marriage only between people of the same races. Guess how that turned out both legally and historically?

Your comparing the freedom struggle of the American black to validate your sexual proclivities is as repugnant or even more so than any other liberal use of the black man as a means to an end.

Actually Grampy, it is you who are claiming legal, civil marriage as a "special right" only for heterosexual couples and denying those same benefits and protections to law abiding, tax paying gay and lesbian citizens. You are not unlike people that wanted to keep legal, civil marriage only between people of the same races. Guess how that turned out both legally and historically?

Now, when we get marriage equality (and we will) it will still not be a "special right" because you, too, will have the option of marrying someone of the same or opposite gender. Awesome, right?

In case you haven't figured it out I don't care. I'm just enjoying the circus that is the "evolved" democratic party

its nto even news anymore, its gotten to the point where people believe Obama can cure cancer with his tears, so i dont even pay it mind anymore.

In your mind people believe that.

Yeah, ya got me. Must've been why I joined the military.

Oh thank god....you are defending the Pastor's "right" to be homophobic.

Lot's of people join the Military, grow up....you wouldn't have been welcome with the men I served with.

Of course I would have. They couldn't have ALL been complete douche nozzles.

Naaa.... you'd have had more than your share of blanket parties.

Forum List

Back