The Shaman is lucky

They still think Trump is president and have no ability to reason with reality.
Yeah none of the right wing nut jobs believed me when I said these traitors were going to get significant sentences. So I dont expect any of them to show their faces in here. Just wait until we get to the more serious crimes.

True, you admiration of the Nazis is noted.
Ahhh..the smear. But yes, even the nazis got some things right----killing off the criminally insane is the right thing to do. Hitler and other nazis were also animal lovers and avid health nuts pushing a healthy life style of exercise and eating right. Maybe you should go down to your local gym and start telling all their members that they too are nazis.

Yeah none of the right wing nut jobs believed me when I said these traitors were going to get significant sentences. So I dont expect any of them to show their faces in here. Just wait until we get to the more serious crimes.
Who told you that? I think most here realized that the government was and is abusing its prosecutorial powers and violating any 1/6 civil rights with the intention of destroying them to deter others from rising up. I think it is a no brainer that the goverment and the corrupt Obama judges like Judge Sullivan involved are going to throw out heavy abusive sentences to further their political agendas.

Who told you that? I think most here realized that the government was and is abusing its prosecutorial powers and violating any 1/6 civil rights with the intention of destroying them to deter others from rising up. I think it is a no brainer that the goverment and the corrupt Obama judges like Judge Sullivan involved are going to throw out heavy abusive sentences to further their political agendas.
They know all that.

THEY KNOW THAT. They simply cannot give up the indoctrination that tells them that anyone who disagrees with them must die. Their mommies never told them "No" and so they just fall apart when the world gives them unpleasant facts and does not gratify all their needs. Little babies who will always be joyless and miserable until they learn to grow up. Adult life is joyful.

Will most of the right wing nut jobs avoid this thread and reality that the traitors from Jan 6th are getting significant sentences?
That’s a magnificent example of packing your “argument.” Those in the right aren’t typically not jobs. Most of the folks on the right who post here aren’t right wing nut jobs.

the protestors from 1/6 were far more likely not to be involved in the criminal behavior in the Capitol than the relative few who were. Those who were involved in any criminal behavior in the Capitol were not “traitors.”

As for some of the criminal cases, it is clear that some convicted defendants are getting sentences with a bit of ooomph. Not mere slaps on the wrist. Ok. That’s the way the cookie crumbles.

Was there a point anywhere in your post?

Who told you that? I think most here realized that the government was and is abusing its prosecutorial powers and violating any 1/6 civil rights with the intention of destroying them to deter others from rising up.
This is what we do with all crimes. When somebody steals a car, we sentence them to deter others from wanting to do the same.

And in this case, we want to send the message, don't try to overthrow the government.

I would have sent him to prison for a much longer time.

I think our justice system has been way too lenient on these criminal insurrectionists.

He needs to be taken off the streets but you would hope that he gets some sort of help whilst inside. He is obviously not right in the head.
Many Trump supporters suffer from mental illness, or they are extremely gullible. The "heartland", where most of these rubes come from, produces generation after generation of the appallingly ignorant, angry white male.

I'll admit that what these men did on January 6th was wrong and they should be punshied for it. I doubt you'll ever admit on the left to the same eventhrough what you did was far worst and large scale. Tens of billions in damages, dozens killed and many federal buildings damaged for 8 months straight...

You won't because all this is is about political witch hunts and a tool to take the heat off of you. But at the end of the day violence and terrorism is always wrong.

When will we get to the crimes of insurrection and treason? :abgg2q.jpg:

Many Trump supporters suffer from mental illness, or they are extremely gullible. The "heartland", where most of these rubes come from, produces generation after generation of the appallingly ignorant, angry white male.
O’ look! A liberal is spouting baseless views which he holds dearly but for which he has zero evidence. How usual !

Forum List

Back