The Separation of Government is Supposed to be Demarcated by the Partitions of Law

Correct, we do not agree.

That is a Constitutional crisis. If there are differing understandings of the constitution, then that means we do not agree with it, and that means it is unreliable, and eventually, it has to be ordered into agreement.

Technology is meaningless in such a discussion.

Most of the technology I am referring to is all of the government that has been added to the original Constitution. That needs to be sorted and correctly organized. And that cannot be done without computer-assisted textural manipulation technology.

The purpose and structure of our government exist outside that variable. We can attach all the information in the world and it would not alter the purpose of the Constitution or the organization of the government.

You are of simple mindedness. You are not asking me to explain what I am referring to.

The problem is not with how the government is structured, but in how it is being abused for minority interests it was not designed to address, nor should it address those concerns.

Nope. The structure of the government is the primary problem. It's good, but it is not correct, because the founders did not have the information. The Model T Ford was a competent structure, but it was not good enough for what has become of the evolution of self-propelled mobility.

Correct. There is a bipartisan effort --I would not term it a conspiracy-- by both parties to gain and hold power at all costs and the notion of benefiting the nation as a whole or in part, has gone to the wayside.

That means the checks and balances do not work. And it is an absurd analysis, because there is plenty more evidence that the parties are in a contest for control of the three branches, and cannot wait to accuse the other of corruption based on Constitutional regulation, and that stuff about oath of office. I'll bet you love that oath of office stuff.

US4CC.meme.Axel_Foley - Oath_of_Office.png

I am not sure what technology has to do with any of this. The purpose and intent of our government would not change based on the availability of information or technology.
The intent of the government will not change, but the operations of the government will be corrected because of the technology that has been revealed since the deployment of the three-part separation experiment model.

The 12th Amendment? It does not change the fact that the President is elected by the States to be THEIR representative to the world. The entire notion that the most powerful office in our government is the President is ridiculous.

You see, the 12th Amendment changed the tie-breaker in the Senate, and basically enhanced the incumbent president's power.

Our country and form of government is being abused by money and corrupt politicians. The two parties have written laws in every state that ensures they remain in power. That is NOT a conspiracy, but pure fact.

That means the checks and balances do not work.

People have been misinformed and propagandized to think that the government exists to provide them with things from the treasury. The old saying is true. "If your rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul's vote."

We are going to have to disagree on this as I don't have any more time to stay and debate it.
We have to part ways, because you, like everyone else, cannot comprehend the possibility that the government is erroneously organized, and that there is a complex way to install the correctly ordered government.

Forum List

Back