The secret to ending race wars

Nature has equipped some animals to solve their problems in that manner.

ostrich.jpg

Seems to me the problem is that the US has never really had a conversation with itself about race.

View attachment 140323

This is what posters do when the atrocites of Israel are exposed.just that there.lol

this avatar here is so incorrect. this is what america looks like with Israel gone and off the map.Its no secret at all around the world.
59911.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 140323

Very few are "problem solving".
We had a black President.
It's not race wars that's the problem, it's equipping those with lesser advantages to climb up. Rome was not built in a day

Stop talking about it

If you don't feed something, it will die

You can't be serious.

Sure I'm serious. Most of the discussion is not discussion, it's arguing. Serves no purpose.
Minorities are every day becoming stronger and more potent in society. It just takes time.
Bickering about it solves nothing.

View attachment 140323

It's not race wars that's the problem, it's equipping those with lesser advantages to climb up. Rome was not built in a day
Care to expound on what exactly "equipping those with lesser advantages to climb up" means?

View attachment 140323

Care to expound on what exactly "equipping those with lesser advantages to climb up" means?

:)

As if you don't know :)

They have spent trillions "equipping" them so far. Nothing ever seems to change.

View attachment 140323

Funny thing about Barack Hussein..he was 1/2 white, 1/4 arab and 1/4 black african.
Now I will admit that the black part seemed to dominate but it makes you wonder why he has to be identified with the minority of his genes.

View attachment 140323

:)

As if you don't know :)

They have spent trillions "equipping" them so far. Nothing ever seems to change.
Agree. That's why I'm curious as to Bonzi's slant on it.

Forum List

Back