The SCOTUS Rules For Travel Ban

yeah , mighta but even the 'supremes' can be foolish . Still , President has the power and now its time to redo the 'supreme' court DJT .

I'd like to read the entire order. This really has to do with legal
immigration into the country.

I'd like to see the wording in regard to Illegal immigration. The WH
atty's will be working overtime on that. If there's an opening in there,
Central America will be next.

About damned time.

We sure don't need any more of the death cult in the US. We already have all those non vetted Syrian's that Obama forced States to take.

We sure don't need any more.

AGREE!
Good people continue to WIN with a real leader at the helm. Weird how that works huh?

I agree and I knew the SC would approve of what Trump is doing.

To bad other Judges aren't interested in what the Constitution allows.

"The Supreme Court upholding the Muslim Travel Ban is a direct consequence of Congressional Republicans unethically and illegally refusing to hold a confirmation hearing on Judge Merrick Garland. We need to vote them all out in November." - Crazy Bernie

The left wanted to make it into a Muslim ban when in fact it was just another travel ban similar to the bans of past administrations.
No one targeted a religon they targeted places that did not or could not properly vet.

"You guys this Trump travel ban is just like Hitler the way he enforced the borders and asked people to please stay within their own countries

Wait' - Posobiec

About damned time.

We sure don't need any more of the death cult in the US. We already have all those non vetted Syrian's that Obama forced States to take.

We sure don't need any more.

AGREE!
Good people continue to WIN with a real leader at the helm. Weird how that works huh?

I agree and I knew the SC would approve of what Trump is doing.

To bad other Judges aren't interested in what the Constitution allows.

SCOTUS did not approve of what Trump is doing, that is not their job. They merely agreed he had the authority to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The President has the authority to impose whatever restrictions he wants on immigration, it’s spelled out quite clearly. Only looney liberal judges refuse to acknowledge it and tried to legislate from the bench.

Now President Trump can go forward with more permanent bans.

:flameth::alirulz:

I was really expecting to see a lot more libtard butthurt...

All we got is goofy gayturd posting his first rational response. I suppose that's good enough.

The definition of "winning" among Trump cult members is always an interesting departure from reality.........as expected from ignorant people.

First, even the most dense of Trumpists should realize that the travel ban as first proposed by the xenophobic and racist Trump was just a demagogue's attempt to rally his equally racist base.

What the SCOTUS just "approved" is a watered-down version of the originally proposed ban.

But what is rather ironic (or even humorous) is that banning North Koreans (as if we had a mad rush of these folks applying for visas to the US) may piss off a bit KJU and his band of zealots, putting some brakes on Trump's moronic assertion that peace is at hand in the Korean peninsula.

Oh those darn consequences.......LOL

Forum List

Back