The SCOTUS Rules For Travel Ban

I was really expecting to see a lot more libtard butthurt...

All we got is goofy gayturd posting his first rational response. I suppose that's good enough.

They won't, because they are stunned, pete

I was really expecting to see a lot more libtard butthurt...

All we got is goofy gayturd posting his first rational response. I suppose that's good enough.

They knew this ruling is coming, that’s why the news cycle is pushing crying illegal children 24/7. They must distract their base and keep them energized on issues to attack, divide, and weaken the country.

No link yet. It is just being announced.

Vote was 5-4 reaffirming the President has the authority in immigration
cases.

Soooo the four left winger USSC judges wanted to allow travel from 5 terrorist hotbed countries?
Their job is to protect the American people. It's not their job to be politically correct to the point of danger.

Last edited:
Soooo....where do we go from here?
Precedent has been set...haha

I s'pose we descend deeper and deeper into fascism.

Protecting US citizens by any means necessary can never be considered fascist.
An America without Muslims is a safer America...no?
Just like an America without illegal Mexicans is a safer America...you agree?

You mean Hondurans and Salvadorans. They are not on the travel ban.

Nope...I meant what I said....Mexico, Central and South Americans all one and the same...lowiQ, immoral subhumans.
Trust me...they’re next. This is the beauty of judicial precedent. Stay tuned.

This is odd... One my best friends is Muslim. I just called house and he picked up. Apparently he's watching the World Cup. I thought Muslims were getting kicked out?

You mean the travel ban that we were told would only last a few months?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
------------------------------------------ i want a FOREVER Ban GGator .

But that is not what Trump told the American people

----------------------------------------------- i don't remember , don't care and don't care . I want the President to have authority to Exclude as its just common sense GGator .

About damned time.

We sure don't need any more of the death cult in the US. We already have all those non vetted Syrian's that Obama forced States to take.

We sure don't need any more.

AGREE!
Good people continue to WIN with a real leader at the helm. Weird how that works huh?

I agree and I knew the SC would approve of what Trump is doing.

To bad other Judges aren't interested in what the Constitution allows.

SCOTUS did not approve of what Trump is doing, that is not their job. They merely agreed he had the authority to do it.

Actually 4 judges did disapprove of what Trump is doing. That, or those 4 judges don't understand the law.

This is odd... One my best friends is Muslim. I just called house and he picked up. Apparently he's watching the World Cup. I thought Muslims were getting kicked out?

Understanding the order requires an iQ of third grade level. You won’t get it.

About damned time.

We sure don't need any more of the death cult in the US. We already have all those non vetted Syrian's that Obama forced States to take.

AGREE!
Good people continue to WIN with a real leader at the helm. Weird how that works huh?

SCOTUS did not approve of what Trump is doing, that is not their job. They merely agreed he had the authority to do it.

Actually 4 judges did disapprove of what Trump is doing. That, or those 4 judges don't understand the law.

And they lost so who gives a rats ass?

About damned time.

AGREE!

So, what's the difference???

About damned time.

AGREE!

“BUT , BUT, BUT...Hillary won the popular vote.”

Nope...I meant what I said....Mexico, Central and South Americans all one and the same...lowiQ, immoral subhumans.
Trust me...they’re next. This is the beauty of judicial precedent. Stay tuned.

I bet there are no more bans. The ban was sold to the American people as a bandage to give the Admin time to fix the problems. To put in more bans is to admit they did not do what they said they would...Trump would never admit to such a thing

Napolitano on tely saying that the TRUMP has had options opened up to him even on 'mexico' and 'mexicans' by this ruling . -------------------- Go TRUMP , lets get to work . Vermont needs help on their 'somali' problem President Trump .

Trump can remove NK from the "ban" with a stroke of a pen if he sees fit.

Forum List

Back