The Same Israeli Cameraman Filmed Nice Then Munich attack!

I will be happy to post a few if you like.
These ISIS attacks all use druggies or some other weak minded fool, but none has real ties to ISIS, just mossad.

Not obvious to you?

And of course being the USA the mob controlled everything and so they stole half the building materials, or made them short measures. The design criteria for the buildings is for a 10% loading straight down, look it up it is on the net, and so just one column going would overstress the rest of the other columns. The failure through heat was never concidered so that was never accounted for, and as anyone who has worked with steel will tell you localised heat causes the molecular structure to alter and become either brittle or soft. In this case the central steel tower were all the lifts were became superheated and the carbon atoms migrated away from the heat turning the steel at that point into iron. This has the effect of explosive failure when the steel literally goes of like a bomb. The 10% load was exceeded on the remaining columns and so they in turn exploded and the tower collapsed straight down. To seed the WTC with explosives would take over 1 year and could only be done on a night, and only in areas already having a refit so the smell of fresh plaster and paint would not be noticed.

Asd I said ask those who know the subject first, and not those who get from a friend of a friend of a friends sons teachers friend.

I posted a video featuring the designers telling it was designed to withstand a jet crash. Also it was in a documentation on German TV. It is official, you don´t need to deny.

I posted a video featuring the designers telling it was designed to withstand a jet crash

They withstood being hit by much larger, heavier jets. You may have noticed they didn't immediately collapse.
The design couldn't stand up to the damage plus the softening of the steel caused by the fires.

So the WTC was designed to collapse perfectly like in a controlled demolition in case of fire?

No

the buildings did not collapse like in a controlled demolition.
In controlled demolitions---the building IMPLODE---collapsing
INWARD--bottom to top -----with the laudable associated phenomenon being that the particles of debris land in a very circumscribed area---all just straight down upon the foot print
of the building. Such an event does not blacken the skies and cast particulate matter into the air over miles.
It is a very nice and neat event--------nothing at all like the EXPLOSION OF ENERGY that accompanied the fall of the burning towers----that had STOOD UPRIGHT for well over
an hour after the Islamic pigs had slammed into the buildings
in hijacked planes. After more than an hour of
PROGRESSIVE FIRE AND HEAT----top down----the structure
finally collapsed----TOP >>>DOWN----producing a massive
wave of energy that swept OUTWARD.

These ISIS attacks all use druggies or some other weak minded fool, but none has real ties to ISIS, just mossad.

<<< Freddie is preparing for the weekly khutbah jumaat
feces fling

1946 - The King David Hotel Bombing

The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun, on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.

Irgunists, disguised as Arabs, planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, under the wing which housed the Mandate Secretariat and part of the British military headquarters. The ensuing explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel. As a result of this, 91 people are killed, most of them civilians: 41 Arabs; 28 British; 17 Jews; and 5 others.

The jewish goal was to drive the British out of Palestine, and to pit the British against the Palestinian Arabs if Arabs are successfully framed for the bombing.

The Israelis have been doing this for years, twats that they are.
Rosie and other moronic posters support Israeli's mass murder.

1946 - The King David Hotel Bombing

The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun, on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.

Irgunists, disguised as Arabs, planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, under the wing which housed the Mandate Secretariat and part of the British military headquarters. The ensuing explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel. As a result of this, 91 people are killed, most of them civilians: 41 Arabs; 28 British; 17 Jews; and 5 others.

The jewish goal was to drive the British out of Palestine, and to pit the British against the Palestinian Arabs if Arabs are successfully framed for the bombing.

In responce to the mass murder of Jews by the British, they gave fair warning and the British ignored the warnings making them partly to blame for the civilian deaths. If youread the contemporary reports you will see that the arab muslims had been attacking the British since they arrived, and Britain was already at war with them.

WHY DO YOU MUSLIMS LIE ALL THE TIME AND REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH

The Israelis have been doing this for years, twats that they are.
Rosie and other moronic posters support Israeli's mass murder.

And the muslims have been doing the same for the last 1400 years, so what is your problem. What have you to say about the mass murder of 50 million Indians by the muslims then ?

Not obvious to you?

And of course being the USA the mob controlled everything and so they stole half the building materials, or made them short measures. The design criteria for the buildings is for a 10% loading straight down, look it up it is on the net, and so just one column going would overstress the rest of the other columns. The failure through heat was never concidered so that was never accounted for, and as anyone who has worked with steel will tell you localised heat causes the molecular structure to alter and become either brittle or soft. In this case the central steel tower were all the lifts were became superheated and the carbon atoms migrated away from the heat turning the steel at that point into iron. This has the effect of explosive failure when the steel literally goes of like a bomb. The 10% load was exceeded on the remaining columns and so they in turn exploded and the tower collapsed straight down. To seed the WTC with explosives would take over 1 year and could only be done on a night, and only in areas already having a refit so the smell of fresh plaster and paint would not be noticed.

Asd I said ask those who know the subject first, and not those who get from a friend of a friend of a friends sons teachers friend.

I posted a video featuring the designers telling it was designed to withstand a jet crash. Also it was in a documentation on German TV. It is official, you don´t need to deny.

I posted a video featuring the designers telling it was designed to withstand a jet crash

They withstood being hit by much larger, heavier jets. You may have noticed they didn't immediately collapse.
The design couldn't stand up to the damage plus the softening of the steel caused by the fires.

So the WTC was designed to collapse perfectly like in a controlled demolition in case of fire?

they were designed to not FALL OVER onto the city of NY as the islamo-nazi dogs had hoped they would-----killing thousands of children in nearby schools and tens of thousands of persons in congested lower manhattan thus fulfilling
the wet dreams of muhummad al kanzeer. The issue in the
construction was----LIMIT THE DAMAGE-----and---it did work out that way to the unending frustration of millions of muslimah sluts eager for eternal orgasm

As if you´d have a clue.

feces fling

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The shit is totally Israeli.

And still not fully proven is it, and that is all you have to base your whole claim on.

Is the bombing of King David Hotel a terrorist attack?!

feces fling

And still not fully proven is it, and that is all you have to base your whole claim on.

feces fling

ROFLMAO ---the muzzies----murderers of hundreds of millions ----rapists of several hundreds of millions and COUNTING---are so desperate--that they resort to miniscule events more than 65 years old. I got it----pious muslim men ---sneak into churches to slit the throats of elderly priests-----this week because ALLAH is still upset over the King David Hotel---and
harmless smoke bombs in egypt

Last edited:

they were designed to not FALL OVER onto the city of NY as the islamo-nazi dogs had hoped they would-----killing thousands of children in nearby schools and tens of thousands of persons in congested lower manhattan thus fulfilling
construction was----LIMIT THE DAMAGE-----and---it did work out that way to the unending frustration of millions of muslimah sluts eager for eternal orgasm
As if you´d have a clue.

Yup I got a clue------I watched the second plane hit-----I watched as the buildings burned, in the course of the afternoon I did stroll outside a bit----I was in Brooklyn near the shore of the east river-------a prime spot to WATCH------I was also very near ATLANTIC AVENUE----the Islamic enclave where the sluts were jiggling and dancing and ULULATING
in orgiastic delight as people jumped from the burning building
and ended smashed on the pavement.------then after the
buildings collapsed----SUCH JOY-----the bakery owned by
Syrian Christians could not keep up with the CELEBRATORY
demand for maamoul,,,,,,,,they were all out-------they closed and locked their doors

feces fling

feces fling

ROFLMAO ---the muzzies----murderers of hundreds of millions ----rapists of several hundreds of millions and COUNTING---are so desperate--that they resort to miniscule events more than 65 years old. I got it----pious muslim men ---sneak into churches to slit the throats of elderly priests-----this week because ALLAH is still upset over the King David Hotel---and
harmless smoke bombs in egypt

PS----remember the pious Tunisian---who murdered more than
60 running over them with a rented van in NICE-----the IMMEDIATE response from the HOLY UMMAH was-----
"well ---what can you expect----HE ATE PORK" Notice Freddie's excellent excuse-------the filthy sluts with bombs on their stinking asses ----do it because they are "druggies"
For those who do not know ----in Islamic medical practice---
"MENTAL ILLNESS OCCURS only because of ""KUFR""<<<<<<<< that means denial of the "'holy"' koran

feces fling

QED

Freddie PROVES he has NOTHING every time he posts
QED -----which means --for those few who do not know----
something like "I HAVE PROVEN MY CASE THRU LOGIC"
For the edification of my cyber space colleagues-----MUZZIES AIN'T GOT NO "LOGIC" ----Logic was made a science by
the greeks (simplified but sorta true history) Zoroastrians liked it, Jews liked it, and Christians liked it. The first
time muzzies ever got a glimpse of the concept was after
murdering, raping, pillaging and enslaving----Zoroastrians,
jews and Christians. So they decided that they OWN IT.
Not only do they fantasize that they OWN it-----they even imagine that they GIFTED IT to DA WEST. In fact----
they still don't "get" it -----the only part they know is
a demand "PROVE IT....." or a baseless declaration
"I HAVE PROVEN IT"

As if you´d have a clue.

Yup I got a clue------I watched the second plane hit-----I watched as the buildings burned, in the course of the afternoon I did stroll outside a bit----I was in Brooklyn near the shore of the east river-------a prime spot to WATCH------I was also very near ATLANTIC AVENUE----the Islamic enclave where the sluts were jiggling and dancing and ULULATING
demand for maamoul,,,,,,,,they were all out-------they closed and locked their doors
I think the only thing true in your post is that you were located in the US when it happened.

As if you´d have a clue.

I think the only thing true in your post is that you were located in the US when it happened.

you flatter yourself with the words "I THINK...." I was there for the 1993 Islamic celebration for the glory of allah too----in fact I treated some of the survivors of the filth your sluts applaud via ass wiggle and nauseating ululating. How is your pig------SHAKH ABDEL RAHMAN doing-----still rotting from the toes up------how much of him has been amputated so far? ----watta waste of medical resources. I would be delighted if
the US delivered that which is left of his rotting carcass----back to you-------you can deal with the stench of his rot

Forum List

Back