The safe-t act debuts tomorrow

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Last edited:
None of that is true, and you remain an idiot.

~~~~~~
Contrary to your statement, facts prove you wrong...
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
Contrary to your statement, facts prove you wrong...
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

The Safe-T Act. Did you miss that?

Can you honestly say that you support this mess or are you just parroting?

Read it.....It's from the MSM.

What is the SAFE-T Act in Illinois? Here's an Explainer of What Changes Are in Store
I'm not parroting anything. Maybe you should reread the original post and determine if any of it is true. Furthermore, the shootings take place in the southern and western suburbs of Chicago, which are gang infested. All the dipshits who constantly "parrot" all the stories about Chicago have never even been there, as they live in a double wide in Shitbird, Texas, or some other shithole in the middle of nowhere.

I'm not parroting anything. Maybe you should reread the original post and determine if any of it is true. Furthermore, the shootings take place in the southern and western suburbs of Chicago, which are gang infested. All the dipshits who constantly "parrot" all the stories about Chicago have never even been there, as they live in a double wide in Shitbird, Texas, or some other shithole in the middle of nowhere.
I've been to Morton Grove a few times in the 80s and 90s.....It was a shit-hole so no, I would not expect anything south of there in the city proper to be any better.

So.....Do you support that mess or not?

In Chicago I think where most crimes won't be arrestable and no bail set. Shoot someone, no biggie. So it's business as usual in shitcago and the blood will flow. There is something horribly wrong with democrats.

~~~~~~
Its unconstitutional according to a Judge Thomas Cunnington.

**********​
**********​

I've been to Morton Grove a few times in the 80s and 90s.....It was a shit-hole so no, I would not expect anything south of there in the city proper to be any better.

So.....Do you support that mess or not?
The city, downtown Chicago, is amazing. And safe. Wrigleyville and the North Side are also very cool, and of course you have the Gold Coast, as well as the ultra wealthy suburbs like Lake Forest, Winnetka, Wilmette, etc. I love Chicago, it's an amazing city. The west and south sides I avoid, although Chinatown is on the south side and I have no problem going there at all.

The Safe-T Act. Did you miss that?
~~~~~~
I didn't miss it. The SAFE-T has been ruled unconstitutional. Unless it goes now to SCOTUS on appeal it can not be implemented

**********​
**********​
**********​

The city, downtown Chicago, is amazing. And safe. Wrigleyville and the North Side are also very cool, and of course you have the Gold Coast, as well as the ultra wealthy suburbs like Lake Forest, Winnetka, Wilmette, etc. I love Chicago, it's an amazing city. The west and south sides I avoid, although Chinatown is on the south side and I have no problem going there at all.

Well, Chicago-stan isn't so bad as long as you're wearing your flak vest and drive a Styker through the streets.
As each year goes by and we continue to collect more 600 KIA and more tat 2600 WIA in Chicago than we suffered in Iraq and Afghanistan each year for twenty years.

Contrarian.

But really, if that's the entirety of your post why would you think anyone would even begin to take you seriously?

Others post links to credible sources, offer arguments and you resort to name calling at worst and at best you offered some off handed examples you created because they sound good in your head but off nothing substantial beyond "because I said so".

Contrarian.

But really, if that's the entirety of your post why would you think anyone would even begin to take you seriously?

Others post links to credible sources, offer arguments and you resort to name calling at worst and at best you offered some off handed examples you created because they sound good in your head but off nothing substantial beyond "because I said so".
It's just another lying pos.

Contrarian.

Why would I waste my time with a brain dead poster?

People get the responses they deserve.

In Chicago I think where most crimes won't be arrestable and no bail set. Shoot someone, no biggie. So it's business as usual in shitcago and the blood will flow. There is something horribly wrong with democrats.

Been put on hold by the State SC

I am sure you are just really thankful the Act addresses important Justice Reform measures and protects the Community ...
In its provisions against "hairstyle discrimination" in the workplace ... :auiqs.jpg:

with all of the money invested from taxpayers, consumers and private concerns you would think things would have improved over several decades.

Forum List

Back