Just like you’re like not a law breaker but you’re an embarrassment to all mankind.
I thought we were having a pleasant discussion? Then, the moment I hit you with facts that don’t align with your left-wing ideology, you lose your shit and start with personal attacks.

Why can’t you simply discuss facts without getting in a tizzy?

I debate in the manner which I’m debated. You accuse me...I accuse you back.

You’re giving the 9/11 truth eats a run for their mind in terms of being a conspiracy whack job.
Sweetheart....my links come from your beloved New York Times. :lmao:

Your conclusions come from your warped mind.
I didn’t make any “conclusions”. I literally just posted the facts from the New York Times and included the link to them so there was no debate about the accuracy of the information.

Just like you’re like not a law breaker but you’re an embarrassment to all mankind.
I thought we were having a pleasant discussion? Then, the moment I hit you with facts that don’t align with your left-wing ideology, you lose your shit and start with personal attacks.

What did I “accuse” you of” :dunno:

So tell us candycorn - who set up the meeting? I mean, if President Trump (or any in his inner circle) reached out to Russia and asked them to meet, I’m prepared to bury Trump right now.

Do you have an honest bone anywhere in your body or do you prefer this immature game you’re playing?

Don’t know, don’t care.
Ok. Fair enough. So now we are getting somewhere. You’re not interested in the truth. You’re only interested in finding a way to bury your own president. Got it. Thanks.

For those that do care about the TRUTH and FACTS - a Russian attorney by the name of Natalia Veselnitskaya reached out to the Trump’s out of the blue. She was in the U.S. without a Visa.

So how did she get into the country? Obama appointee Loretta Lynch granted her “exceptional circumstances” so that she could enter the U.S.

How did she get the Trump’s private contact information? Well - nobody knows (yet). But this one seems pretty obvious when you learn that the Obama Administration snuck her into the country.

Pretty pathetic even for you
Do you care to expand on that a bit - or do I have you so flustered with facts that you’re left with nothing but seething anger? :laugh:

No.

The TCS met with the Russians and lied about it. That is the bottom line.

Admit that and we can move on. Short of that, no interest

What did I “accuse” you of” :dunno:

Wanting to “bury” our President for one thing.

So tell us candycorn - who set up the meeting? I mean, if President Trump (or any in his inner circle) reached out to Russia and asked them to meet, I’m prepared to bury Trump right now.

Do you have an honest bone anywhere in your body or do you prefer this immature game you’re playing?

Don’t know, don’t care.
Ok. Fair enough. So now we are getting somewhere. You’re not interested in the truth. You’re only interested in finding a way to bury your own president. Got it. Thanks.

For those that do care about the TRUTH and FACTS - a Russian attorney by the name of Natalia Veselnitskaya reached out to the Trump’s out of the blue. She was in the U.S. without a Visa.

So how did she get into the country? Obama appointee Loretta Lynch granted her “exceptional circumstances” so that she could enter the U.S.

How did she get the Trump’s private contact information? Well - nobody knows (yet). But this one seems pretty obvious when you learn that the Obama Administration snuck her into the country.

It's not a conspiracy, nut job.

Homeland Security confirms special entry for Russian lawyer

Homeland told The Hill that Veselnitskaya was allowed to enter the United States on multiple occasions between September 2015 and February 2016 under a “Significant Public Benefit Parole” document requested by the Justice Department so she could participate in a court case for a client.
The request was done “in concurrence” with the U.S. attorney's office in New York City, which was enforcing a civil asset forfeiture case against Prevezon Holdings, a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, whom Veselnitskaya represented as a private attorney in their home country​

Well you already admitted above that you’re not interested in the truth. So there is no “moving on”. Where does a conversation go when a person openly admits they don’t want to know the truth and they are only interested in burying their own country and their own president? :dunno:

The TCS met with the Russians and lied about it. That is the bottom line.
Actually, the “bottom line” is that the Obama Administration was colluding with the Russians. Even going so far as to set up a meeting between a Russian attorney and the Trump’s.

In addition - the New York Times even reports that the Obama Administration paid the Russians $1 million for dirt on Trump.

Tell us - did the Trump’s pay $1 million for dirt on Hiltery? Hell, did they even ASK for dirt on Hitlery? No - the Russians reached out to THEM after working with the Obama Administration, the Clinton campaign, and the DNC.

Here it is - direct from the hard-core left-wing NY Times:

U.S. Spies, Seeking to Retrieve Cyberweapons, Paid Russian Peddling Trump Secrets

Don’t know, don’t care.

Homeland told The Hill that Veselnitskaya was allowed to enter the United States on multiple occasions between September 2015 and February 2016 under a “Significant Public Benefit Parole” document requested by the Justice Department so she could participate in a court case for a client.
The request was done “in concurrence” with the U.S. attorney's office in New York City, which was enforcing a civil asset forfeiture case against Prevezon Holdings, a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, whom Veselnitskaya represented as a private attorney in their home country​
Where did I use the term “conspiracy”, sweetie? Your gal pal CC used that term. Not me. I stick to the facts.

The facts are, AG Loretta Lynch brought Natalia Veselnitskaya into the country with under the guise of “exceptional circumstances”. Shortly there after she magically has the private contact information of Trump Jr. and reaches out to them.

Even an uneducated member of the Gaystapo can figure out this one!

Well you already admitted above that you’re not interested in the truth. So there is no “moving on”. Where does a conversation go when a person openly admits they don’t want to know the truth and they are only interested in burying their own country and their own president? :dunno:

If you’re unwilling to admit the truth, you’re just a frightened little snowflake

Don’t know, don’t care.

Where did I use the term “conspiracy”, sweetie? Your gal pal CC used that term. Not me. I stick to the facts.

The facts are, AG Loretta Lynch brought Natalia Veselnitskaya into the country with under the guise of “exceptional circumstances”. Shortly there after she magically has the private contact information of Trump Jr. and reaches out to them.

Even an uneducated member of the Gaystapo can figure out this one!

Sorry, tinfoil, it didn't go down like you wish it did. She got her Visa for a valid reason having nothing to do with Traitor Trump.

Sorry, tinfoil, it didn't go down like you wish it did. She got her Visa for a valid reason having nothing to do with Traitor Trump.
Wow...talk about “conspiracy”. She wasn’t in the country with a Visa, my Gaystapo Führer. She was in the country via an “exceptional circumstances” order from AG Loretta Lynch.

If you’re unwilling to admit the truth, you’re just a frightened little snowflake
Is that the “motivational” phrase you have written above your mirror at home? I like it! At least you’re trying to get past your refusal to acknowledge reality.

Wow...talk about “conspiracy”. She wasn’t in the country with a Visa, my Gaystapo Führer. She was in the country via an “exceptional circumstances” order from AG Loretta Lynch.
Oh! Let’s not forget the same AG Loretta Lynch that met on a tarmac with Bill Clinton while the world was waiting for her to indict Hitlery Clinton on a host of serious charges stemming from her highly illegal private email server!

Wow...anyone else see a patter here? Clinton’s meeting with members of the Obama Administration and Russians just about everywhere.

Oh! Let’s not forget the same AG Loretta Lynch that met on a tarmac with Bill Clinton while the world was waiting for her to indict Hitlery Clinton on a host of serious charges stemming from her highly illegal private email server!

Wow...anyone else see a patter here? Clinton’s meeting with members of the Obama Administration and Russians just about everywhere.

:th_BlackHelicopter:

All roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats...

01C770EB-8743-4F92-AB13-51822F0D62B4.jpeg

Forum List

Back