Let’s see if you can do any better than CC, g5000.

1. Who is Natalia Veselnitskaya? No cheating

2. How did she get into the country?

3. Who contacted who and how did they obtain the contact information of that party?

These are very simple questions, G5000. Let’s see if you have an ounce of integrity in you. My guess is, you’re just looking to push your progressive propaganda around here.

Did Manafort Use Trump to Curry Favor With a Putin Ally?

Despite his apparently precarious financial situation, Manafort went to work for the Trump campaign for free in March 2016.

<snip>

On July 29, a week after Trump accepted the Republican nomination, Manafort received another email from Kilimnik, this one with the subject line “Black Caviar.” “I met today with the guy who gave you your biggest black caviar jar several years ago,” Kilimnik wrote. “We spent about 5 hours talking about his story, and I have several important messages from him to you. He asked me to go and brief you on our conversation. I said I have to run it by you first, but in principle I am prepared to do it, provided that he buys me a ticket. It has to do about the future of his country, and is quite interesting. So, if you are not absolutely against the concept, please let me know which dates/places will work, even next week, and I could come and see you.”

The arranged meeting took place at Trump Tower in the afternoon of June 9, 2016. At least eight people attended.[16] When the meeting first became known, conflicting accounts of who attended circulated. With time, more names came forward. At first, Donald Trump, Jr. did not disclose that Irakly "Ike" Kaveladze, Rob Goldstone, and Anatoli Samachornov attended the meeting.[17]

ParticipantsEdit
Trump campaign officialsEdit
" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: none; width: 220px;">
220px-seek%3D14-Kushner_Denies_Colluding_with_Russia.webmhd.webm.jpg
Play media
News report from Voice of America
Russian lobbyistsEdit
  • Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer best known in the United States for lobbying against the Magnitsky Act. In Moscow she is regarded as a "trusted insider" who has argued cases for government agencies and high-profile clients including Pyotr Katsyv, an official in the state-owned Russian Railways, and his son Denis, whom she defended against a money laundering charge in New York.[22][23]
  • Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian-American lobbyist and former Soviet counterintelligence officer suspected of "having ongoing ties to Russian Intelligence",[24][25] although he denies it.[24] After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, he immigrated to the United States in 1993 and became a U.S. citizen in 2009.[26][27] According to the New York Times, Akhmetshin has “a history of working for close allies of President Vladimir V. Putin.”[28][29]
Other participantsEdit
  • Rob Goldstone, the publicist of Emin Agalarov, who said that Agalarov asked him to contact Trump Jr. New York attorney Scott S. Balber, who was retained by Emin and Aras Agalarov, denied that Goldstone’s emails accurately outlined the origins of the meeting.[30]
  • Anatoli Samochornov, a translator for Veselnitskaya. In the past, Samochornov worked for Meridian International and did contract work for the U.S. State Department as an interpreter. Samochornov is not an employee of the State Department.[31]
  • Ike Kaveladze, a Georgian-American, US-based senior vice president at Crocus Group, the real estate development company run by Aras Agalarov. Kaveladze's lawyer Scott Balber, who also represents Aras and Emin Agalarov, stated that Kaveladze attended the meeting as the Agalarov family's emissary “just to make sure it happened and to serve as an interpreter if necessary.”[32][33]

PurposeEdit
Trump Jr. initially told reporters that the meeting had been "primarily about adoptions".[2][34] He then released a statement saying it had been a "short introductory meeting" concerning "a program about the adoption of Russian children".[35] A few days later Trump Jr. acknowledged that he went into the meeting expecting to receive opposition research from Veselnitskaya that could hurt Clinton's campaign,

Wonder who is lying...you or Trump jr an the rest of the TCS

Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said

If the future president’s eldest son was surprised or disturbed by the provenance of the promised material — or the notion that it was part of a continuing effort by the Russian government to aid his father’s campaign — he gave no indication.

He replied within minutes: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

Four days later, after a flurry of emails, the intermediary wrote back, proposing a meeting in New York on Thursday with a “Russian government attorney.”

Donald Trump Jr. agreed, adding that he would most likely bring along “Paul Manafort (campaign boss)” and “my brother-in-law,” Jared Kushner, now one of the president’s closest White House advisers.

<snip>

By that time, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Mr. Trump was already under the protection of the Secret Service and access to Trump Tower in New York was strictly controlled. Ms. Veselnitskaya told The Times that the person who accompanied her was an interpreter whom she declined to name.

After being informed that the Russian lawyer could not make the 3 p.m. time that had been proposed, and agreeing to move it by an hour, Donald Trump Jr. forwarded the entire email chain to Mr. Kushner’s company work email, and to Mr. Manafort at his Trump campaign email.

“Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices,” he wrote on June 8. “Best, Don.”

<snip>

Ms. Veselnitskaya arrived the next day and was ushered into Donald Trump Jr.’s office for a meeting with what amounted to the Trump campaign’s brain trust.

The arranged meeting took place at Trump Tower in the afternoon of June 9, 2016. At least eight people attended.[16] When the meeting first became known, conflicting accounts of who attended circulated. With time, more names came forward. At first, Donald Trump, Jr. did not disclose that Irakly "Ike" Kaveladze, Rob Goldstone, and Anatoli Samachornov attended the meeting.[17]

ParticipantsEdit
" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: none; width: 220px;">
Play media
Russian lobbyistsEdit
  • Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer best known in the United States for lobbying against the Magnitsky Act. In Moscow she is regarded as a "trusted insider" who has argued cases for government agencies and high-profile clients including Pyotr Katsyv, an official in the state-owned Russian Railways, and his son Denis, whom she defended against a money laundering charge in New York.[22][23]
  • Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian-American lobbyist and former Soviet counterintelligence officer suspected of "having ongoing ties to Russian Intelligence",[24][25] although he denies it.[24] After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, he immigrated to the United States in 1993 and became a U.S. citizen in 2009.[26][27] According to the New York Times, Akhmetshin has “a history of working for close allies of President Vladimir V. Putin.”[28][29]
Other participantsEdit
  • Rob Goldstone, the publicist of Emin Agalarov, who said that Agalarov asked him to contact Trump Jr. New York attorney Scott S. Balber, who was retained by Emin and Aras Agalarov, denied that Goldstone’s emails accurately outlined the origins of the meeting.[30]
  • Anatoli Samochornov, a translator for Veselnitskaya. In the past, Samochornov worked for Meridian International and did contract work for the U.S. State Department as an interpreter. Samochornov is not an employee of the State Department.[31]
  • Ike Kaveladze, a Georgian-American, US-based senior vice president at Crocus Group, the real estate development company run by Aras Agalarov. Kaveladze's lawyer Scott Balber, who also represents Aras and Emin Agalarov, stated that Kaveladze attended the meeting as the Agalarov family's emissary “just to make sure it happened and to serve as an interpreter if necessary.”[32][33]

PurposeEdit
Trump Jr. initially told reporters that the meeting had been "primarily about adoptions".[2][34] He then released a statement saying it had been a "short introductory meeting" concerning "a program about the adoption of Russian children".[35] A few days later Trump Jr. acknowledged that he went into the meeting expecting to receive opposition research from Veselnitskaya that could hurt Clinton's campaign,

So tell us candycorn - who set up the meeting? I mean, if President Trump (or any in his inner circle) reached out to Russia and asked them to meet, I’m prepared to bury Trump right now.

Do you have an honest bone anywhere in your body or do you prefer this immature game you’re playing?

ParticipantsEdit
Play media
Russian lobbyistsEdit
Other participantsEdit

PurposeEdit

So tell us candycorn - who set up the meeting? I mean, if President Trump (or any in his inner circle) reached out to Russia and asked them to meet, I’m prepared to bury Trump right now.

Do you have an honest bone anywhere in your body or do you prefer this immature game you’re playing?

Don’t know, don’t care. Just that the TCS was in attendance and lied about it.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

<snip>

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

If Mr. Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. and is now a cooperating witness, was the improbable match that set off a blaze that has consumed the first year of the Trump administration, his saga is also a tale of the Trump campaign in miniature.

Here are the facts as we know them right now:
  • Obama's CIA pays a Russian operative with ties to Russian intelligence agencies $1 million for "dirt on Donald Trump".
  • Communist supporter and Obama appointee John Brennan makes a secret trip to Russia and meets with the FSB (the successor to the Soviet KGB). The Russians later announce that the meeting had absolutely nothing to do with Syria. Shortly after this meeting, a series of highly suspicious events would occur.
  • A Russian attorney by the name of Natalia Veselnitskaya suspiciously reaches out to the Trump family (unsolicited) offering information regarding corrupt activity by Hillary Clinton. Even more suspicious - she is in the country without a Visa. This is made possible only by Obama appointee Loretta Lynch who granted her "extraordinary circumstances".
  • Foreigner Christopher Steele (from England) - a former British intelligence officer who now owns his own private intelligence firm (which spies on businesses for their competition) creates the "Trump Dossier". The entire thing is filled with lies. Steel goes on record stating that he will do anything in his power to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president. This is significant foreign interference as Christopher Steels was not a U.S. citizen, nor had he ever been one.
  • Steele was contracted by a company called "Fusion GPS" to create the dossier.
  • Fusion GPS was paid by a law firm called Perkins Coie for the "Trump Dossier"
  • The DNC and the Hilllary Clinton campaign funnels money to Perkins Coie for the "Trump Dossier". They do so believing that using a law firm as the go between for themselves and Fusion GPS will "insulate" them through the attorney-client privilege.
The evidence here is overwhelming. There is no disputing that the Clinton campaign and the DNC actively engaged foreigners (Christopher Steele, Natalia Veselnitskaya, Russian FBS, etc.) to influence the U.S. election. The Obama Administration even pays $1 million for "dirt" on Donald Trump.

The links here include TWO articles from the New York Times and one from the Washington Post (among other sources).

Just a few hours after Donald Trump, Jr. agrees to meet with the Russian cutouts to receive some dirt on Clinton, Candidate Trump makes the following announcement at a press conference:

"I am going to give a major speech, on probably Monday of next week, and we're gonna be discussing all the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you are going to find it very informative and very, very interesting. I wonder if the press will want to attend, who knows."

1. Donald Trump, Jr. receives a message the Russians want to help his father win the election, and that they have some dirt on Clinton they'd like to give him.

2. Donald Trump, Jr. enthusiastically agrees to meet with the Russians to receive the dirt.

3. The meeting is arranged for that Thursday in Trump Tower.

4. The same day Donald Trump, Jr. agrees to the meeting, Candidate Trump announces to the world he is going to have some interesting things to say about Clinton the following Monday.

5. The meeting takes place. For whatever reason (probably because Trump blabbed to the world like an idiot), the Russians do not provide the dirt.

6. The following Monday, no press conference about Clinton by Trump.

7. The dirt on Clinton begins showing up on Wikileaks instead, late in the summer, in accordance with Donald Trump, Jr.'s wishes.

8. Trump publicly calls on Russia to interfere even more in our election. "Russia, if you're listening..."

9. New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

The dirt on Clinton begins showing up on Wikileaks instead, late in the summer, in accordance with Donald Trump, Jr.'s wishes.
Why is there “dirt” on Hitlery Clinton? People who don’t break the law don’t have “dirt” on them. There would have been nothing for WikiLeaks to share.

So essentially you’re outraged that WikiLeaks provided the American people with the transparency that they legally deserved from their own government? Wow.

And obviously he and the TCS was forced to coordinate with the Russians.

You’re giving the 9/11 truth eats a run for their mind in terms of being a conspiracy whack job.

The dirt on Clinton begins showing up on Wikileaks instead, late in the summer, in accordance with Donald Trump, Jr.'s wishes.
Why is there “dirt” on Hitlery Clinton? People who don’t break the law don’t have “dirt” on them. There would have been nothing for WikiLeaks to share.

So essentially you’re outraged that WikiLeaks provided the American people with the transparency that they legally deserved from their own government? Wow

Items can be politically embarrassing without being remotely illegal. Just like you’re like not a law breaker but you’re an embarrassment to all mankind.

Don’t know, don’t care.
Ok. Fair enough. So now we are getting somewhere. You’re not interested in the truth. You’re only interested in finding a way to bury your own president. Got it. Thanks.

For those that do care about the TRUTH and FACTS - a Russian attorney by the name of Natalia Veselnitskaya reached out to the Trump’s out of the blue. She was in the U.S. without a Visa.

So how did she get into the country? Obama appointee Loretta Lynch granted her “exceptional circumstances” so that she could enter the U.S.

How did she get the Trump’s private contact information? Well - nobody knows (yet). But this one seems pretty obvious when you learn that the Obama Administration snuck her into the country.

Don’t know, don’t care.
Ok. Fair enough. So now we are getting somewhere. You’re not interested in the truth. You’re only interested in finding a way to bury your own president. Got it. Thanks.

For those that do care about the TRUTH and FACTS - a Russian attorney by the name of Natalia Veselnitskaya reached out to the Trump’s out of the blue. She was in the U.S. without a Visa.

So how did she get into the country? Obama appointee Loretta Lynch granted her “exceptional circumstances” so that she could enter the U.S.

How did she get the Trump’s private contact information? Well - nobody knows (yet). But this one seems pretty obvious when you learn that the Obama Administration snuck her into the country.

Pretty pathetic even for you

Just like you’re like not a law breaker but you’re an embarrassment to all mankind.
I thought we were having a pleasant discussion? Then, the moment I hit you with facts that don’t align with your left-wing ideology, you lose your shit and start with personal attacks.

Why can’t you simply discuss facts without getting in a tizzy?

Don’t know, don’t care.

Pretty pathetic even for you
Do you care to expand on that a bit - or do I have you so flustered with facts that you’re left with nothing but seething anger? :laugh:

Forum List

Back