The ruling elites will never let the British go.

As I stated two years ago, I will believe it when it happens. Globalists will ignore the wishes of the people when it rejects their Agenda.

Brexit In Doubt After Judge Overrules UK Government

It’s not like we should expect them to give up power quietly. The problem is that we have to stop expecting fair play or respect for our wishes. We, and I include the U.K. here, will have to take back our rights a little more forcibly.

Correct. We need to shout down Marxist ideas, and the globalists that push them, at every turn. Marxism is just as big a danger as Islam is, if not bigger.

And it is worth noting that the final demand past which the globalists will never budge is always open borders. That is non negotiable for them. There is a reason for that.

Is this board a fair representation or does it just attract them ?
Once again, ironic that you should point out the idiots this board attracts.

Leaving a criminal cult like the EU can be difficult especially when quisling EU loyalists make things as painful as possible (like Obama warning England if they leave he would curtail trade with them...LOL).

I was extremely proud that the people over there rejected the pressure from Obama just at the time we rejected his choice of our next president. Yeas they were threatened with trade sanctions. And they stood up to it. Kudos. But like here their fight was just beginning.

And just like here their problem is the existence of organized quislings inside their own country whose loyalty is to a global elite rather than their own people. They hate and despise their countrymen. With no shame they attack and try to tear down their own country in order to allow foreign oversight.

In a clearer and more reasonable time didn't we call that treason?
You are insane. The brexit cause lied and was in anyway funded by illegal cash. A lot of people will be going to jail soon. Stop projecting your extreme right wing whack job theories on to places that you know nothing about.

You sound like the majority of American Democrap sore losers.

What a load of crap. We can leave tomorrow if we want. But people like jobs and wages and stuff like that. I pray that ths nonsense will be over soon.

Tommy, you and the 'will of the people' are diametrically opposed.
I always knew you are a closet fascist!
Why on earth would people want to lose their jobs and live in poverty for generations ?

What a load of crap. We can leave tomorrow if we want. But people like jobs and wages and stuff like that. I pray that ths nonsense will be over soon.

Why on earth would people want to lose their jobs and live in poverty for generations ?

You speak for your soon to be gone masters in Brussels.

I speak for the majority of people who now realise that this is an absolute disaster.

I speak for the majority of people who now realise that this is an absolute disaster.

It's already been spoken for, loser.

Leaving a criminal cult like the EU can be difficult especially when quisling EU loyalists make things as painful as possible (like Obama warning England if they leave he would curtail trade with them...LOL).

I was extremely proud that the people over there rejected the pressure from Obama just at the time we rejected his choice of our next president. Yeas they were threatened with trade sanctions. And they stood up to it. Kudos. But like here their fight was just beginning.

And just like here their problem is the existence of organized quislings inside their own country whose loyalty is to a global elite rather than their own people. They hate and despise their countrymen. With no shame they attack and try to tear down their own country in order to allow foreign oversight.

You are insane. The brexit cause lied and was in anyway funded by illegal cash. A lot of people will be going to jail soon. Stop projecting your extreme right wing whack job theories on to places that you know nothing about.

The people voted. You didn't like their vote, so now you want to nullify it.

The people voted for a fantasy that was presented. It was all lies and funded by russia. Now we know what the reality will be we should have the chance to rectify that. Brexit would be voted down and that is why they dont want a second vote. Why are brexits so scared of democracy ?

That certainly sums things up and the EU quislings and butt boys will say and do anything to stop the people from getting their way. The EU is like a Mafia mob and once people are in they won't let them go.

The people voted for a fantasy that was presented. It was all lies and funded by russia. Now we know what the reality will be we should have the chance to rectify that. Brexit would be voted down and that is why they dont want a second vote. Why are brexits so scared of democracy ?

They're not. They held a vote and the people let their wishes be known. That's democracy. You don't like the result so you want a do over. That's not democracy.

The people voted for a fantasy that was presented. It was all lies and funded by russia. Now we know what the reality will be we should have the chance to rectify that. Brexit would be voted down and that is why they dont want a second vote.
It's Teresa May who has canceled the vote. She can do a head count and realizes her sham compromise is unacceptable.
Theresa May under pressure to delay Brexit vote as leadership rivals circle
Why are you always so damned wrong about everything?

Why are brexits so scared of democracy ?
LOL...it's the pro EU quislings who obviously don't like democracy or England would be free of the EU by now.
Maybe the EU goons will be rolling their military force into London the way they have in Paris.

The people voted for a fantasy that was presented. It was all lies and funded by russia. Now we know what the reality will be we should have the chance to rectify that. Brexit would be voted down and that is why they dont want a second vote.
It's Teresa May who has canceled the vote. She can do a head count and realizes her sham compromise is unacceptable.
Theresa May under pressure to delay Brexit vote as leadership rivals circle
Why are you always so damned wrong about everything?

Why are brexits so scared of democracy ?
LOL...it's the pro EU quislings who obviously don't like democracy or England would be free of the EU by now.
Maybe the EU goons will be rolling their military force into London the way they have in Paris.
How am I wrong ? You seem to have a very limited grasp of the issues here.

How am I wrong ? You seem to have a very limited grasp of the issues here.
I think I made that very clear.
Gibberish doesnt qualify. Firstly there is no EU army. Secondly it isnt "England" that is trying to leave. Thirdly the EU has already greed a plan for the UK to leave. Its the UK that has the problem.
Stop trying to sound like you understand when you are ignorant.

They're not. They held a vote and the people let their wishes be known. That's democracy. You don't like the result so you want a do over. That's not democracy.
The people voted based on their ignorance, fear, and bigoty – which is why a republican form of government is far superior to a democracy.

And it would be idiocy to allow the damage being done the result of the Brexit debacle solely because of the voters’ ignorance, fear, and bigotry.

The people voted based on their ignorance, fear, and bigoty – which is why a republican form of government is far superior to a democracy.

And it would be idiocy to allow the damage being done the result of the Brexit debacle solely because of the voters’ ignorance, fear, and bigotry.

Just what I've been saying. You don't like the outcome, so the expressed will of the people must be overruled. If you don't trust the people, don't hold the vote.

You sound like the majority of American Democrap sore losers.

They are international with no loyalty to their native country. That is why they all sound the same. They are all taught by the same multinational corporations that the people are backwards and dont know whats good for them. Every modern nation has to deal with these native fifth columnists.

It is insidious. The people of England should realize when dealing with these foreign powers that some among their own electorate, government and negotiating delegation are actually loyal to the other side. They are being robbed of true representation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back