The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

Why not vote for Gary Johnson? Some libertarians might prefer to do that and not write in Ron Paul.
Then those libertarians wish Obama to win.....Thats a fact....Any vote not for Romney is a vote for Obama

By the same "logic", any vote not for Obama is a vote for Romney. Curiouser adn curiouser...

Nobody wants to follow that thought to its logical conclusion. We're either voting for both Obama and Romney, or neither.

I love of that all of you need to lie to eachother to try a salve your decision..... If you want Obama that's fine just stop acting like your better then people like me who don't want Obama .... To many of you don.t understand the obvious

I love of that all of you need to lie to eachother to try a salve your decision..... If you want Obama that's fine just stop acting like your better then people like me who don't want Obama .... To many of you don.t understand the obvious

Hey, I just might be the only one here that wants Obama to win. I'm just joining on the ridicule of of an obvious dumbass.

Hey, I just might be the only one here that wants Obama to win. I'm just joining on the ridicule of of an obvious dumbass.

Ofcourse you think so..... These peoples ignorant tantrums only help your candidate

Ofcourse you think so..... These peoples ignorant tantrums only help your candidate
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k]Lighten Up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

you're not your
too not to
don't not don.t
and not a
than not then

And how do you paulbots have nothing? They act like the children they are.

tumblr_m06hhpx79g1qiygpd_zps278cc74b.gif

I'm not better than you because you don't want Obama. I'm better than you because I stand up for something I believe in... Unlike yourself who stands up for something they don't believe in.

Before you ask... No... I'm not going to explain that to you. There is no way you are going to understand it without actually coming from some sort of moral background.

I'm not better than you because you don't want Obama. I'm better than you because I stand up for something I believe in... Unlike yourself who stands up for something they don't believe in.

Before you ask... No... I'm not going to explain that to you. There is no way you are going to understand it without actually coming from some sort of moral background.

I believe and know that Obama as president is very bad for this country....I also Know Romney is the ONLY one that can beat him....1+1=2 ......

Forum List

Back