The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

Oct 8, 2009
Question of the libertarians... have you heard what Romney said about the Fed?

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.

Well, if Mitt Romney's not a gold nut, that's one point in his favor for me. Still, everything else he says is horseshit.

Do you have a link?

• Banned
Well, if Mitt Romney's not a gold nut, that's one point in his favor for me. Still, everything else he says is horseshit.

Do you have a link?

No link but what he said about the fed... the left really don't want people to hear that.

OK, what did he say about the fed? Why do you think this would interest libertarians?

I think you should research it for yourself. Find the unedited tape and hear what he said about the Fed, Russia and China. Interesting stuff... and definitely not something that the ObamaNation want Americans to know.

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.

Yeah I heard it a while back. I don't put much faith in it though.

No link but what he said about the fed... the left really don't want people to hear that.

OK, what did he say about the fed? Why do you think this would interest libertarians?

I think you should research it for yourself. Find the unedited tape and hear what he said about the Fed, Russia and China. Interesting stuff... and definitely not something that the ObamaNation want Americans to know.

You fucking started the thread, you daft twit. Put up or shut up.

So, you're saying that - even though he didn't know he was being taped - and did not know the comments would become public... he was bullshitting? Is that your actual opinion? Because, if it is, it's laughable.

So, you're saying that - even though he didn't know he was being taped - and did not know the comments would become public... he was bullshitting? Is that your actual opinion? Because, if it is, it's laughable.

No, that's not what I'm saying. Politicians promise a lot when they are running, some of it they might actually believe....until they get into office and the realities of the job hits them.

I'm also a Libertarian who doesn't believe that auditing the Fed will accomplish anything. Eliminating the Fed, that's a different animal altogether.

Last edited:
I hear there are more secret tapes that Obama will use in campaign ads in late October and early November. Should be fun...

This is not your board... you don't get to 'shut' anyone 'up'. Just pointing out facts.

Secondly, I don't believe in spoon feeding people - I think people should find their own sources and pay attention to facts... people should care enough to find out for themselves and not expect other people to provide them with information. Lazy ass.

Whether he knew he was being taped or not, he's not been consistent on this issue. If he really thought that the federal reserve needed to be audited, he would have been saying it all along He was for bail outs before he was against them. He's just not consistent, sorry.

I hear there are more secret tapes that Obama will use in campaign ads in late October and early November. Should be fun...

I hear that there's a tape of Obama confessing to be gay that will be released as an October surprise. Such is life.

This is not your board... you don't get to 'shut' anyone 'up'. Just pointing out facts.

Secondly, I don't believe in spoon feeding people - I think people should find their own sources and pay attention to facts... people should care enough to find out for themselves and not expect other people to provide them with information. Lazy ass.

I bet you got good grades on research papers. :lmao:

Forum List

Back