The rights historically failed ideas proven failure

wow the level of your devotion to historically failed ideas is borderline insanity

wow the level of your devotion to historically failed ideas is borderline insanity

And your daily devotion to surpassing each previous day's level of stupidity is highly amusing... and I think I can speak for most of USMB when I say...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Conservative said:
your source said 173 instances, and listed a number of different countries.

YOU, on the other hand, are claiming that all 173 instances are in the US, and are Republican. I know you're a little slow, but do you see the difference between what your source says, and what you are claiming?

Again, please list all 173, US and Republican instances.

No that is not what I said.

I said your ideas have been proven to have failed by history its self.

Then I gave you cold hard proof that austerity does not work.

Really?

I said...
Please be specific. Show us which of the 173 WORLD-WIDE instances being discussed apply to the United States, and specifically to Republicans.

you said...
They all apply to the US and the US is one of the countries listed.

last time I checked, the words 'ALL APPLY' in that sentence meant you were talking about ALL 173 instances.

So, essentially, you're still full of FAIL, dick-stain.

Time to run away like you usually do and start yet another thread on the same subject, hoping you don't get your ass kicked in that one like you did here.

The fact that we have always spent and never cut back in the last 80 years means that TM failed progressive ideas have killed the economy... So she tries to pawn it all off on something we have not done for a long time. TM is a Obama-bot, it's all about shifting blame from you to someone else.

the fact that we have always spent and never cut back in the last 80 years means that tm failed progressive ideas have killed the economy... So she tries to pawn it all off on something we have not done for a long time. Tm is a obama-bot, it's all about shifting blame from you to someone else.

why does tm ignore the preponderance of evidence?

the fact that we have always spent and never cut back in the last 80 years means that tm failed progressive ideas have killed the economy... So she tries to pawn it all off on something we have not done for a long time. Tm is a obama-bot, it's all about shifting blame from you to someone else.

why does tm ignore the preponderance of evidence?

Well, she is a racist who also hates more than any other person on these boards.

If TM started a thread and before you saw the title or opened it I'll give you 1 guess what it's about.

Conservative said:
your source said 173 instances, and listed a number of different countries.

YOU, on the other hand, are claiming that all 173 instances are in the US, and are Republican. I know you're a little slow, but do you see the difference between what your source says, and what you are claiming?

Again, please list all 173, US and Republican instances.

No that is not what I said.

I said your ideas have been proven to have failed by history its self.

Then I gave you cold hard proof that austerity does not work.

Really?

I said...
Please be specific. Show us which of the 173 WORLD-WIDE instances being discussed apply to the United States, and specifically to Republicans.

you said...
They all apply to the US and the US is one of the countries listed.

last time I checked, the words 'ALL APPLY' in that sentence meant you were talking about ALL 173 instances.

So, essentially, you're still full of FAIL, dick-stain.

Time to run away like you usually do and start yet another thread on the same subject, hoping you don't get your ass kicked in that one like you did here.

They all apply to usign austerity in a democracy dont they?

So you are claiming we are some vortex of economic reality and NOTHING can be learned from other countries in the feild of economic theory?

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I have supplied you with a study that outlined the evidence and your ideas failed the test.

I supplied you a preponderance of the evidence that shows your ideas failed.

You falsely claimed 173 instances of Republican austerity measures in the study.

The study says differently.

You deny what the study says.

You negate your own source.

Proving once again, what a complete and utter imbecile you are.

I have supplied you with a study that outlined the evidence and your ideas failed the test.

You claimed 173 instances of austerity measures in the study were Republican.

Your study says differently

You refuse to prove your statement.

You, are a moron.

Actually you lied... You proved spending does not work and that as a country in the last 80 years we have never cut programs and spending in any meaningful way. In fact Bush spent like a Progressive liberal and look what happened. Obama spent like a Progressive liberal and managed to make things worse than Bush did...

You falsely claimed 173 instances of Republican austerity measures in the study.

The study says differently.

You deny what the study says.

You negate your own source.

Proving once again, what a complete and utter imbecile you are.

She does that alot.

So you are claiming we are some vortex of economic reality and NOTHING can be learned from other countries in the feild of economic theory?

While I am certain there are things to be learned, the other countries who have remotely positive economies are built on conservative economic policy

Those that arent seem to be firmly fixed by the umbiliculs to our foriegn aid.

Forum List

Back