The Right To Bear Arms

What the fuck point are you even trying to make?

My first reaction would be that Markle is pointing out that government removed parenting power from parents because government is better at it, then you blame us for the results of what you do to our children, MAGA man

It really does not matter because it’s basic common sense that kids shouldn’t be able to buy or possess guns at all given the very obvious risks of doing it.

Says the city boy. I grew up in the country and the only thing that feared me shooting them before I was 18 were squirrel, deer and pheasants. It's your inner city Democrats shooting people. Gun laws work, right? So how did they get them, MAGA man????

My first reaction would be that Markle is pointing out that government removed parenting power from parents because government is better at it, then you blame us for the results of what you do to our children, MAGA man
Blame you for what exactly?! What the fuck are you talking about?!

Blame you for what exactly?! What the fuck are you talking about?!

1703967480986.png

Says the city boy. I grew up in the country and the only thing that feared me shooting them before I was 18 were squirrel, deer and pheasants. It's your inner city Democrats shooting people. Gun laws work, right? So how did they get them, MAGA man????
Right we get it. You think you’re all tough and manly. No one cares.

How are gun control laws supposed to be effective if they rarely ever get past congress? Any real effective gun bills get shot down because the moronic man children in the GOP throw epic tantrums over the slightest suggestions of it?

Of course there has been effective state cases. Prior to the pandemic, California was below the national average for gun deaths because of their gun control laws.

How are gun control laws supposed to be effective if they rarely ever get past congress? Any real effective gun bills get shot down because the moronic man children in the GOP throw epic tantrums over the slightest suggestions of it?

Of course there has been effective state cases. Prior to the pandemic, California was below the national average for gun deaths because of their gun control laws.

M'kay, city boy.

Why aren't your gun laws working? You didn't address that. Maybe you need to answer that before passing more gun laws because we haven't passed enough is total bull. The police are racists, and you want only the police to have guns!!!!!!!!

No one needs to know anything to know you are a liar, you are self contradictory just reading your posts

there are 20,000+ laws on firearms on the books.

are they being enforced?

there are 20,000+ laws on firearms on the books.

are they being enforced?
Obviously gun laws are being enforced. None of them, however, were ever expected or designed to actually eliminate gun violence altogether. The idea is obviously to reduce it. Unfortunately the current laws overlook critical areas such as addressing mental health and the ease of buying one.

You know Israel has very strict gun laws and their gun violence is very much lower. There you have to be at least 27 to buy a gun (unless you’re a veteran). You also have to pass a psychiatric exam and take gun safety classes. It’s proof that the right gun controls work.

And I addressed your lie that we just need MORE gun laws to fix the ones that aren't working. That is just stupid, grow up and be a man. Seriously
Yeah no shit we need more. Our gun violence per capita is far above other politically stable countries. Those countries do not have the gun violence we have.

Yeah no shit we need more. Our gun violence per capita is far above other politically stable countries. Those countries do not have the gun violence we have.

And the word games continue. There were guns EVERYWHERE around me growing up and I felt perfectly safe and the only person who was shot I ever heard of shot themselves. Sad but hardly gun violence

Obviously gun laws are being enforced. None of them, however, were ever expected or designed to actually eliminate gun violence altogether. The idea is obviously to reduce it. Unfortunately the current laws overlook critical areas such as addressing mental health and the ease of buying one.

You know Israel has very strict gun laws and their gun violence is very much lower. There you have to be at least 27 to buy a gun (unless you’re a veteran). You also have to pass a psychiatric exam and take gun safety classes. It’s proof that the right gun controls work.
Obviously gun laws are being enforced.
obviously not.

lying on a federal form to purchase a firearm is rarely enforced, when it is, its laughed at. (see Hunter), the same with straw purchases.

there's basically a revolving door allowing gun charges to be plea bargained, putting firearm abusers right back out on the street.

You bring up Israel?

Wow....you really are stupid.....

You should probably ask the 1,400 innocent men, women and children who had their guns confiscated by leftists in the Israeli government before Oct. 7........

Get back to us when you contact them from the other side....

obviously not.

lying on a federal form to purchase a firearm is rarely enforced, when it is, its laughed at. (see Hunter), the same with straw purchases.

there's basically a revolving door allowing gun charges to be plea bargained, putting firearm abusers right back out on the street.

what gun laws would actually lower gun crime?

Our gun violence is no where near the murder rate of those other "politically stable" countries.......when they became unstable in the 1930s.....

in 6 years those "politically stable" countries went on to murder 15-20 million innocent men, women and children....

not war dead, not collateral victims of combat.....people rounded up by their governments, marched into forests and death camps and murdered......

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 247 year history?

Around 2,470,000.........

247 years....

How long will it take us to catch up to those "politically stable" countries?

You idiot....

And the word games continue. There were guns EVERYWHERE around me growing up and I felt perfectly safe and the only person who was shot I ever heard of shot themselves. Sad but hardly gun violence
Your personal anecdotes mean jack shit

Forum List

Back