The Right To Bear Arms

Smart move. First one I've ever seen you make
Neither you nor dan have refuted the OBVIOUS and clear, plain language of the 2A.

This is all we get from cocksuckers like you. A bunch of BULLSHIT!!!

You know we are right. You are just a stubborn, dishonest shit. If you don't like me having guns, you (might) have a (temprary) remedy.

Amend the constitution OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

But, you don't want to do it the right way, because you will fucking lose, and you know it. The only thing you will get from an amendment is an expansion on gun rights. You and your ilk are a bunch of pussies.

As gutless pussies, you try to take shortcuts. You try to make the 2A mean something it CLEARLY does not.

You are the kind of person we must remove from society. You don't care about reason or proper protocol. You don't give a single fat fuck about liberty. You want what you want, and don't give a shit about rights.

We cannot tolerate people like you.

Now, stop your bullshit declarations of victory, and tell me why the founders used the distinct terms "militia" AND "people" in the same amendment and intended them to mean the same thing. Make that stupid fucking argument. Be convincing, you pussy. Or shut the fuck up.

:laughing0301:

Ally that to your last 500 posts.

i don't need to make up stories.
Then why do you continue to do it?
Our Founding Fathers already manufactured the story.
Not the ones you're inventing.
you invented it, not me. i have no need.
Yet you keep doing it. Seriously, you really need to grow past the PeeWee Herman stage.

i don't need to make up stories.
Yet you keep doing it. Seriously, you really need to grow past the PeeWee Herman stage.
What the fuck is that idiot talking about?

Neither you nor dan have refuted the OBVIOUS and clear, plain language of the 2A.

You know we are right. You are just a stubborn, dishonest shit. If you don't like me having guns, you (might) have a (temprary) remedy.

But, you don't want to do it the right way, because you will fucking lose, and you know it. The only thing you will get from an amendment is an expansion on gun rights. You and your ilk are a bunch of pussies.

As gutless pussies, you try to take shortcuts. You try to make the 2A mean something it CLEARLY does not.

You are the kind of person we must remove from society. You don't care about reason or proper protocol. You don't give a single fat fuck about liberty. You want what you want, and don't give a shit about rights.

Now, stop your bullshit declarations of victory, and tell me why the founders used the distinct terms "militia" AND "people" in the same amendment and intended them to mean the same thing. Make that stupid fucking argument. Be convincing, you pussy. Or shut the fuck up.

You simply don't understand the concepts, right wingers. How typical.

Our Second Article of Amendment is not a Constitution unto itself.

What the fuck is that idiot talking about?

Only he and his babysitter know.

Just be sure to let us know when you have to get a permit and a background check to speak publicly on a street corner.

Just be sure to let us know when you have to get a permit and a background check to speak publicly on a street corner.
I prefer to muster and become well regulated, than be as immature and lazy as the right wing.

The second amendment is never going to become outdated. Especially in today's world of terrorists armed with fully automatic AK- 47 assault rifles.!Americans are under attack by terrorists armed with fully automatic AK-47 assault rifles.!! Americans need to repeal the federal ban on fully automatic assault rifles and submachine guns. We should all be concerned when there are politicians that want to infringe upon your right to own a certain type of weapon. An infringement is an infringement. And is illegal. There must be no infringement on the 2nd amendment.We must all have the right to form and maintain a states militia, and to buy what ever weapons that we need to defend ourselves and the Constitution of the United States.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

The second amendment is never going to become outdated. Especially in today's world of terrorists armed with fully automatic AK- 47 assault rifles.!Americans are under attack by terrorists armed with fully automatic AK-47 assault rifles.!! Americans need to repeal the federal ban on fully automatic assault rifles and submachine guns. We should all be concerned when there are politicians that want to infringe upon your right to own a certain type of weapon. An infringement is an infringement. And is illegal. There must be no infringement on the 2nd amendment.We must all have the right to form and maintain a states militia, and to buy what ever weapons that we need to defend ourselves and the Constitution of the United States.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

I wonder if he's aware that it's been a very long time since anyone has used a Fully Auto Weapon for a crime in the United States? And why that is. Even terrorists have budgets.

well congrats to all the liberals here.

The people that claim to be the authors of the Constitution

In openly admitting that freedom is so passe.

thank you for your honesty

Simple minded post ^^^.

Freedom includes the right to live a natural life, and not be shot to death in math class. Jefferson put Life, before liberty, not that sequence matters, but the words both have meaning.

THIS is the kind of person who should NOT have access to assault weapons in particular nor probably guns in general.

Crazy and guns are a really BAD mix.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We should have no security problems in our free States.

Freedom includes the right to live a natural life, and not be shot to death in math class.
^^^
Simple minded post
Nowhere in the right to life can be found the right to live in safety.
This is why we have the right to self-defense.

I'm not making an argument that the right to self defense be changed. But, to argue "shall not be infringed" is ridiculous given the carnage created by the proliferation of firearms in the public domain.

Owning a firearm requires self discipline, and a gun should never be easily obtained by an addict (drug or alcohol), a person convicted of a violent crime - misdemeanor or felony -, or detained and determined by a psychiatrist to be a danger to themselves or others.

I'm not making an argument that the right to self defense be changed. But, to argue "shall not be infringed" is ridiculous given the carnage created by the proliferation of firearms in the public domain.
The right to keep and bear arms, when exercised, harms no one; as such, there is no sound argument for placing infringements upon it.
...and a gun should never be easily obtained by an addict (drug or alcohol), a person convicted of a violent crime - misdemeanor or felony -, or detained and determined by a psychiatrist to be a danger to themselves or others.
Many of these people are already banned form purchase, ownership and possession of firearms by federal; to ban others, you need to change the law.
Note that the changes you can make in the law are limited by the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 14th amendments.

Forum List

Back