The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

dividing-land-like-wealth.jpg

Yep, and the economy suffers because of it. Either spread the wealth, or suffer in poverty. Pick one?

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE WHO OWN THE RED DOT ARE *****MOTIVATED*****GO GETTERS WHO BELIEVE IN THE WORK ETHIC?

WHAT PREVENTS THOSE WHO OWN THE RED DOT FROM MOVING THE FUCK OUT?

MY SKIN IS BROWN, MY HAIR KINKY, I TALK FUNNY YET I DO NOT LIVE IN A RED DOT AREA? COULD IT BE BECAUSE I WAS HOME -SCHOOLED BY PARENTS WHO WORKED THEIR ASS OFF 24-7?
COULD IT BE BECAUSE SINCE THE AGE OF 14 I HAVE BEEN GAINFULLY EMPLOYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE WHO OWN THE RED DOT ARE *****MOTIVATED*****GO GETTERS WHO BELIEVE IN THE WORK ETHIC?

MY SKIN IS BROWN, MY HAIR KINKY, I TALK FUNNY YET I DO NOT LIVE IN A RED DOT AREA? COULD IT BE BECAUSE I WAS HOME -SCHOOLED BY PARENTS WHO WORKED THEIR ASS OFF 24-7?
COULD IT BE BECAUSE SINCE THE AGE OF 14 I HAVE BEEN GAINFULLY EMPLOYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to be a "go getter" when there are only 154 million jobs for 315 million people and 50% of those jobs pay less than $12.83/hr.

Do you eat horse manure?

Nope. But I am certain you do.

Don't like making $12.83/hr? Learn a marketable skill.

Accept a job anywhere , don't tell me that you have a right to live in a certain City and town.

Typically, motherfuckers like you vote for politicians who harass business via confiscatory taxation and regulations.

Only half the jobs earn more than $12.83.

Are you saying only half of Americans can learn a marketable skill?

ROFLMNAO!

Everyone who DESERVES a Marketable skill... HAS ONE!

It's hard to be a "go getter" when there are only 154 million jobs for 315 million people and 50% of those jobs pay less than $12.83/hr.

Do you eat horse manure?

Accept a job anywhere , don't tell me that you have a right to live in a certain City and town.

Typically, motherfuckers like you vote for politicians who harass business via confiscatory taxation and regulations.

ROFLMNAO!

oreeeeeeeely?

America has been changing since the Constitution was adopted, and one can look back and see where we've been and see where we are going. Despite all conservatives do to stop the progress, America keeps moving ahead with liberalism.
Too fast for some, too slow for others but always moving in the direction of improving people's lives, despite the glitches, temporary setbacks and tons of money used to stop the movement, it continues.

Yes, yes.

America has been slowly but surely following Karl Marx's advise published in the Communist Manifesto" : "The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…"

And it has been downhil since then.

We have a gargantuan welfare/warfare police state
The nation declared bankruptcy in 1935
We are 17 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillion in debt
47-50% of the population are parasites

Is that how the 1% owns 60% of America?

Suck much shit lately?

No, but apparently you have.

Why don't you quit the bullshit and join the purported 1% who owns 60% of America?

Quit pretending that you are the victim so that Elizabeth Warren will feel sorry for you.

Grow a pair, learn a skill that will provide the funds that you need to support your wife and those 15 children. You stupid motherfucker. And stop sucking shit, is bad for you.

America has been changing since the Constitution was adopted, and one can look back and see where we've been and see where we are going. Despite all conservatives do to stop the progress, America keeps moving ahead with liberalism.
Too fast for some, too slow for others but always moving in the direction of improving people's lives, despite the glitches, temporary setbacks and tons of money used to stop the movement, it continues.

Yes, yes.

America has been slowly but surely following Karl Marx's advise published in the Communist Manifesto" : "The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…"

Suck much shit lately?

Why don't you quit the bullshit and join the purported 1% who owns 60% of America?

Quit pretending that you are the victim so that Elizabeth Warren will feel sorry for you.

Grow a pair, learn a skill that will provide the funds that you need to support your wife and those 15 children. You stupid motherfucker. And stop sucking shit, is bad for you.

What about everyone else? The 90 million who can't find a job? The 75 million whose job will never pay more than $13/hr?

I don't know why I wasted the 5 seconds it took to read your post.

I don't know why nobody spend the 5 seconds to swallow and spare the world your pathetic existence.

The rest of the world has moved on from capitalism? Are you serious? Holy fuck, you better go tell the rest of the world about that! Because I'm pretty sure they don't even know they've "moved on" from capitalism!

Do you even comprehend how much of a fucking idiot you are? You make Rdean look like a damn genius? Do you know who Rdean is? He used to be the biggest fucking moron on the board. Now, he's thanking his lucky stars that you've taken that title away from him. You're the Mississippi to his Alabama.

Do you eat horse manure?

ROFLMNAO!

oreeeeeeeely?

Yep... it's a fact of the incontrovertible variety.

Yes, yes.

Suck much shit lately?

You are a worthless piece of shit, someone who is proud to be a parasite.

I bet you collect welfare in multiple states.

What about everyone else? The 90 million who can't find a job? The 75 million whose job will never pay more than $13/hr?

Yes, yes.

Suck much shit lately?

From 1941 to the 1960's we had high taxes on the rich and high wages. The taxes were invested in education and infrastructure, and the high wages created consumer demand.

Now we have low taxes for the rich and low wages, and 23% of total income goes to the top 1%.
70% of our economy is consumer demand, so too much money in too few hands is starving our economy of demand. We need to raise the minimum wage and tax capital gains as income.

From 1941 to the 1960's we had high taxes on the rich and high wages. The taxes were invested in education and infrastructure, and the high wages created consumer demand.

Now we have low taxes for the rich and low wages, and 23% of total income goes to the top 1%.
70% of our economy is consumer demand, so too much money in too few hands is starving our economy of demand. We need to raise the minimum wage and tax capital gains as income.

1. Very few rich people paid the taxes at the higher rates because of the structure. I posted the reference above.

2. We spend a whole lot more money per capita on education now and get dismal results.

3. We spend more money now on infrastructure than we ever had. The government (like every thing) does not spend the money wisely due to bureaucratic inefficiency and union corruption in government contracting.

4. You get more benefits to the consumer and the economy when they get to spend the money they earn rather than giving the money to a government bureaucrat (elected by special interest). groups).

5. The more money we remove from the investment pool through capital gain taxes (already the highest in the world) the less private sector business expansion we will have, resulting in less jobs.

6. Government dictated wages always results in a loss of jobs because the actual market reacts to real labor supply and demand forces and not government social justice shit.

Take a course in basic economics so you don't embarrass yourself every time you post.

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.

The real "dumbass" is the person who thinks there is only a finite amount of wealth and that if one person has more of it then they must have stolen it from someone else!

And I don't even know what you're talking about when you start ranting about 75 years of nonstop American bombing turning the rest of the world into a burned out crater! That's just absurd.

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.

And if us rabble ask for another crumb they cry class warfare.

Detroit retired workers didn't bankrupt Detroit and the people of Greece didn't bankrupt Greece. The rich did that. In fact Detroit and Greece wouldn't be bankrupt if not for the Bush 2007 Great Recession and banking collapse.

And by lowering taxes on the rich they also shifted more of the debt burden onto us too. But that's OK we can afford it they can't.

The real "dumbass" is the person who thinks there is only a finite amount of wealth and that if one person has more of it then they must have stolen it from someone else!

When 2 people have 97% and 49% have 2% and the rest have 1% will you admit free market capitalism didn't work?

What are you going to do about it in your early 20's that you wouldn't otherwise? Not everybody is cut out to be a developer and not everybody would want to be. What needs to happen is for the incentive to move everything out of this country to disappear.
Agreed. Let's lower taxes, decrease regulations and have every state a right to work state and repeal government run health care.
IOW, continue the race to the bottom. Got any ideas that wouldn't transform America into a third world shit hole?

When 2 people have 97% and 49% have 2% and the rest have 1% will you admit free market capitalism didn't work?

Free market capitalism has given more people more wealth than any other system that has ever existed in the history of the world. For you to say that is doesn't work is rather amusing.

And if us rabble ask for another crumb they cry class warfare.

Detroit retired workers didn't bankrupt Detroit and the people of Greece didn't bankrupt Greece. The rich did that. In fact Detroit and Greece wouldn't be bankrupt if not for the Bush 2007 Great Recession and banking collapse.

And by lowering taxes on the rich they also shifted more of the debt burden onto us too. But that's OK we can afford it they can't.

Greece is not bankrupt because of it's rich people, you economic dolt! It's bankrupt because it chose to go down the lavish entitlement route and made promises that were impossible to afford.

What are you going to do about it in your early 20's that you wouldn't otherwise? Not everybody is cut out to be a developer and not everybody would want to be. What needs to happen is for the incentive to move everything out of this country to disappear.
Agreed. Let's lower taxes, decrease regulations and have every state a right to work state and repeal government run health care.
IOW, continue the race to the bottom. Got any ideas that wouldn't transform America into a third world shit hole?
Those things I mentioned made us great, number one in the world in fact. The evidence is that the further left/big government the worse the economy gets. Your liberal fantasies don't jive with reality.

Those things I mentioned made us great, number one in the world in fact. The evidence is that the further left/big government the worse the economy gets. Your liberal fantasies don't jive with reality.
One of the most important things that made us great was our innovation. It becomes more and more difficult to keep that edge as the world becomes increasingly connected. Then there's the short sided corporate approach of sending a good chunk of years worth of accumulated IP to countries like India and China in hopes that they'll run with it and produce products cheaper. I see that happening in my own company and I can hardly believe it.

Forum List

Back