The Rich Get Richer

The question is why....

Playing the system, ok, but why is it allowed to continue? Is the only answer corruption?

The question is why....

Playing the system, ok, but why is it allowed to continue? Is the only answer corruption?
The system was put there so ANYONE could use it, just like when you hear "TAX LOOP HOLE". I have used plenty of loopholes to continue amassing a fortune. When you are a victim of liberalism you don't get educated enough to learn loopholes other than loop holes are bad, because it steals money from the government. Why does the government steal money from me, just so they can give it to you?

1bc89909edb2a980c9f94a1989fe2397.jpg

The question is why....

It isn't corruption if we play by the rules ... If you have to change the rules ... That could be corruption.

It is not acceptable to think those unwilling to take the risks or make the sacrifices, should be rewarded because others have benefited from their own decisions.
It is foolish to think that people shouldn't be allowed to better their financial standing because others won't make the same sacrifices or take the same risks.

So being 'allowed to continue' is a measure no freedom loving person would consider ... And is a product of a false narrative that suggests equal opportunity translates to equal results.

Last edited:
The question is why....

It isn't corruption if we play by the rules ... If you have to change the rules ... That could be corruption.

It is not acceptable to think those unwilling to take the risks or make the sacrifices, should be rewarded because others have benefited from their own decisions.
It is foolish to think that people shouldn't be allowed to better their financial standing because others won't make the same sacrifices or take the same risks.

So being 'allowed to continue' is a measure no freedom loving person would consider ... And is a product of a false narrative that suggests equal opportunity translates to equal results.

I was thinking more along the lines of political bribery and sketchy lobbying

`
`

I actually do a large chuck of lucrative investing, overseas, through this Nigerian company. Been with them for 10 years. $$$$$$$$$$

You don't have to bribe or lobby anyone to make money in the market ... The same market available to me is available to all*.

* 'all' ... Does not included the fact that there are some minimum investments required at times.
It is possible some investments are not available to investors that lack the base investment capital necessary to make certain trades ... But it isn't corrupt.

I'm not rich, im one of the lazy folks, just now ready to enter the game....

You don't have to bribe or lobby anyone to make money in the market ... The same market available to me is available to all*.

* 'all' ... Does not included the fact that there are some minimum investments required at times.
It is possible some investments are not available to investors that lack the base investment capital necessary to make certain trades ... But it isn't corrupt.

I was speaking more to the rich get richer in the sense of big (protected) business

Individually, absolutely, we can all play...or most anyway

I was speaking more to the rich get richer in the sense of big (protected) business

'Protected' from what ... The market applies to business or the rich the same as anyone else?
My point is that you are applying a narrative that simply isn't supported by what you have been led to believe.

Of course the rich get richer ... Why wouldn't they ... Why shouldn't they ... :dunno:

Edit:
I should note that businesses technically don't pay taxes.
I mean they write a check and send it to the Internal Revenue Service but that isn't the whole story.

A business sells a product or service and the customer pays them.
Taxes are levies on the business in accordance to what the customer pays them.

In any case the customer is who pays the taxes on the money earned by the business ... As it is part of the price the product or service costs.

Last edited:

'Protected' from what ... The market applies to business or the rich the same as anyone else?
My point is that you are applying a narrative that simply isn't supported by what you have been led to believe.

Of course the rich get richer ... Why wouldn't they ... Why shouldn't they ... :dunno:

Edit:
I mean they write a check and send it to the Internal Revenue Service but that isn't the whole story.

A business sells a product or service and the customer pays them.
Taxes are levies on the business in accordance to what the customer pays them.

In any case the customer is who pays the taxes on the money earned by the business ... As it is part of the price the product or service costs.

Because over time it impairs the ability for the small guys to grow. Lots of rules, regs, licences, etc. Not like you can just go out on the street and market your wares. Not impossible, just much more difficult

Because over time it impairs the ability for the small guys to grow. Lots of rules, regs, licences, etc. Not like you can just go out on the street and market your wares. Not impossible, just much more difficult

Of course it is more difficult for a business to operate under ever expanding rules and regulations.

That is a good enough reason there to stop making more rules and regulations.
You just admitted that government sanctioned or supported controls are how corruption is allowed to prosper and gain momentum.

Of course there is no solid reason the small guys should be shown more favor than anyone else to start with ... :thup:

Bwahahahahahahaaa!!!!

Of course it is more difficult for a business to operate under ever expanding rules and regulations.

That is a good enough reason there to stop making more rules and regulations.
You just admitted that government sanctioned or supported controls are how corruption is allowed to prosper and gain momentum.

Of course there is no solid reason the small guys should be shown more favor than anyone else to start with ... :thup:

I agree with that entirely

Bwahahahahahahaaa!!!!
Hmm whatcha laffin at?

Bwahahahahahahaaa!!!!
Hmm whatcha laffin at?

That taxes are paid by the consumer and not the business.
This assumes that a business gets to set the price for their wares, in many businesses - that is simply not the case. The market you are in sets the price, you don't have a choice.
So as much as you would like to put taxes into the price matrix, you don't. You make whatever you can according to what price you can get for that product.

Also - the "small guys" employ way-way-way more people per product item than large businesses. It isn't even close.
Take beer.
Craft breweries only provide about 7-8% of the marketshare in America. YET - they employ 70% of all people that are in the beer business.
Think about that.
As every small brewery in the 50's-60's were swallowed by the then big three...and the brewhouses got bigger and bigger they needed less and less employees. So now these massive breweries that produce over 90% of the the market - employ less than a third of total employees in the industry.
Take this...and apply it to many, many industries.
And this explains why the wealth gap gets larger and larger.

This assumes that a business gets to set the price for their wares, in many businesses - that is simply not the case. The market you are in sets the price, you don't have a choice.
So as much as you would like to put taxes into the price matrix, you don't. You make whatever you can according to what price you can get for that product.

Well ... I can see where you are coming from ... As flawed as that may be.

In respect to your point ... If I want to make (whatever I can make) $100 per widget ... And I know the taxes are going to be 35% ... I still add %35 to the cost.
This does not apply to the same degree the smaller the price and in regards to competition ... But that is still the choice of the business.

If you as a business offer the highest quality product at the best service rate ... You can charge whatever you want.
If you balance your business concerns on the lowest possible quality, and try to arrive at cost through vigorous competition in a tight market ... Then chances are you will struggle with taxes as well as other product and pricing concerns.

Personally, I try to avoid those concerns by offering a better product, in a better market, with better management ... :dunno:

Also - the "small guys" employ way-way-way more people per product item than large businesses. It isn't even close.
Take beer.
Craft breweries only provide about 7-8% of the marketshare in America. YET - they employ 70% of all people that are in the beer business.
Think about that.
As every small brewery in the 50's-60's were swallowed by the then big three...and the brewhouses got bigger and bigger they needed less and less employees. So now these massive breweries that produce over 90% of the the market - employ less than a third of total employees in the industry.
Take this...and apply it to many, many industries.
And this explains why the wealth gap gets larger and larger.

Of course it helps explain why it exists ... But there is nothing wrong with its existence.

We are not obligated to favor micro/craft breweries over industrial breweries.
People are free to buy whatever product they want and can afford ... The consumer makes that choice ... Not the government.

Well ... I can see where you are coming from ... As flawed as that may be.

In respect to your point ... If I want to make (whatever I can make) $100 per widget ... And I know the taxes are going to be 35% ... I still add %35 to the cost.
This does not apply to the same degree the smaller the price and in regards to competition ... But that is still the choice of the business.

If you as a business offer the highest quality product at the best service rate ... You can charge whatever you want.
If you balance your business concerns on the lowest possible quality, and try to arrive at cost through vigorous competition in a tight market ... Then chances are you will struggle with taxes as well as other product and pricing concerns.

Personally, I try to avoid those concerns by offering a better product, in a better market, with better management ... :dunno:

Sorry..you obviously know absolutely nothing about running a business.
Go ahead and talk to any 100 businesses in your area you choose - and tell them they should be charging whatever price they want. You'll be laughed out of their offices.
Now that's funny.
At the same time technology has made the "quality gap" get smaller and smaller. Computerization and mechanical automation in most industries has removed the "craft" out of many products. Example, printing. The quality of the product you received almost totally depended on the skill of the press operators and pre-press techs.
Today presses are so automated, and prepress operations are just about completely done by computer workflow software. So the quality of what you get is virtually the same no matter where you go. This is also true in most industries.
Not to mention everybody out there is trying to pay as little as they can.

Forum List

Back