The Republicans’ war on science and reason

Incorrect it has been proven It is basic 8th grade science.

Come off it son, you never made it to 8th grade.

More greenhouse gasses means higher temperatures.

Is that right, sparky.

Let's try an experiment that a 2nd grade science class could follow, since that's the extent of your education.

Take a cup, fill it all the way to the brim with water. Now lets pretend that the cup is the troposphere (don't worry about the big words, the grownups will handle them) and your Mt. Dew is carbon dioxide, in fact that what the bubbles in it actually are. Pour a few ounces in, what happened? Why do you think that is?

Furthermore non human related things that effect temperature show that the earth should be cool (these incldes, volcanoes, sun activity, and dust concentrations)

How cool should it be, sparky? -500 kelvin?

So without (Micheal) Mann-made global warming, this would be an ice world like those you watch on Pokemon?

Yeah, Climategate

Debunked.

Next...

BWAHAHAHAHA

Fucking cultists...

{EPA admitted that grants to Deniergate’s Peter Gleick were deleted from its Grants Award Database.

The admission came in a response to a Freedom of Information Act response filed by Steve Milloy on Feb. 23.}

EPA admits deleting grants to Gleick: Claims mysterious tech glitch | JunkScience.com

You can lock Galileo Vatican, but you won't be able to stop real science from exposing you.

AGW proponents of Mann-made global warming are frauds and criminals. The floodgates are open. You can attack those who expose you, but the facts and science will destroy your little cult in the end.

Mann exposed as a fraud - AGAIN...

{A paper published today in the Journal of Climate uses a new method comparing satellite and surface temperature observations to assess the Urban Heat Island [UHI] effect. The paper finds "UHI is stronger during the day and summer than during nighttime and winter," which is the opposite of the predictions of computer models and assumption of most climate scientists heretofore that UHI is a "nocturnal phenomenon."}

THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: New paper finds Urban Heat Island effect should not be 'considered exclusively a nighttime phenomenon anymore'

The thing about Mann-made global warming is that it defies all evidence and the scientific method of inquiry.

People are still in denial that manmade pollution raises CO2 levels, such retards still deny science.

Snicker....

Stupid thinks carbon dioxide is a pollutant...

Hey Old Rocks, THIS is what you have on your side, THIS is what con-men and frauds like Mann and Jones count on, the abysmally stupid to mindlessly chant their pathetic religion.

People are still in denial that manmade pollution raises CO2 levels, such retards still deny science.

Snicker....

Stupid thinks carbon dioxide is a pollutant...

Hey Old Rocks, THIS is what you have on your side, THIS is what con-men and frauds like Mann and Jones count on, the abysmally stupid to mindlessly chant their pathetic religion.

Lets see....Pollution that raises CO2 levels in your world means CO2 is a pollutant?

All you've proved is that your side is very adept at throwing shit. Not much else. Good job.

Since the Earth is 4.2 billion years old, there have ben approximately 26 of these increases of CO2 bursts into the biome, a fairly normal occurance for a planet like Earth that is rock based, molten center, roving landmasses and salty oceans on its surface, and a very varied and wild thermocouple (weather).

But, as I had said, it sure sells a lot of new age bullshit green crap to the multitudes.

Oh well,

Robert

Saying that the earth is only six thousand years old sells even more bibles.

They only people I've heard make that claim are ignorant fools such as yourself.

What's foolish about it? Fundamentalists want to teach children that the earth is 6000 years old because the bible said so.
Oh, and good luck with that Texas Independence thing. We real Americans can be rid of you, at last, and you can fulfill your destiny as a third world country.

Lets see....Pollution that raises CO2 levels in your world means CO2 is a pollutant?

All you've proved is that your side is very adept at throwing shit. Not much else. Good job.

Face it Boo, the foundation of Mann-made global warming is stupidity. The frauds bank on the ignorance and utter lack of education in the populace to promote their bullshit. Without utter dolts like Bass, this would stall and no one would get billions in grants...

I've highlighted over a dozen, proven cases of fraud by the AGW conmen in this thread, but you and the other morons keep prattling about "settled science."

If it's so settled, why the need for massive fraud?

Oh, and good luck with that Texas Independence thing. We real Americans can be rid of you, at last, and you can fulfill your destiny as a third world country.

Just who the fuck do you think you speak for, asswipe?

How much fraud is too much fraud?

What do the AGW promoters say? Just how many proven acts of falsifying data and deliberately defrauding the public push you over the line?

A thousand? We're already there. 10,000?

The fact is, you don't care, it is a religion, a cult. That the promoters are proven frauds and con-men has no impact on your faith.

What do the AGW promoters say? Just how many proven acts of falsifying data and deliberately defrauding the public push you over the line?

The fact is, you don't care, it is a religion, a cult. That the promoters are proven frauds and con-men has no impact on your faith.

As there have been none that I am aware of, is the fraud argument a stawman?

You're not very aware

Face it Boo, the foundation of Mann-made global warming is stupidity. The frauds bank on the ignorance and utter lack of education in the populace to promote their bullshit. Without utter dolts like Bass, this would stall and no one would get billions in grants...

I've highlighted over a dozen, proven cases of fraud by the AGW conmen in this thread, but you and the other morons keep prattling about "settled science."

Well if you're the example, you start out by simply plastering poop about Bass. I didn't see any proof of AGW fraud, just poop.

The climate is simply too complex to model accurately and the issue is too easily clouded.

Well if you're the example, you start out by simply plastering poop about Bass. I didn't see any proof of AGW fraud, just poop.

The climate is simply too complex to model accurately and the issue is too easily clouded.

^ QFT!!!

"The climate is simply too complex to model accurately..."

So how can Komrade Rocks possibly continue to tell us that he's eliminated all variables save for a .01% change in atmospheric composition?

So you have fingers in BOTH ears, screaming "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU?"

How compelling..

{Mike, The Figure you sent is very deceptive [...] there have been a number of
dishonest presentations of model results by individual authors and by IPCC} - John Overpeck to Michael Mann

{The trick may be to decide on the main message and use that to guid[e] what’s
included and what is left out.} - Overpeck to Phil Jones on the need for falsifying data to the IPCC

{Getting people we know and trust [into IPCC] is vital – hence my comment about
the tornadoes group.} - Phil Jones, acknowledging that the IPCC is nothing more than stooges.

- From WikiLeaks

Yet internal emails prove that fraud is the foundation of both the CRU and the IPCC.

{I can’t overstate the HUGE amount of political interest in the project as a
message that the Government can give on climate change to help them tell their
story. They want the story to be a very strong one and don’t want to be made
to look foolish.} - Sir Humphrey Applebee, stressing the need for fraud to cover for government statements.

Did you hear about the Republican who says they are "Pro" science, except for evolution, climate change, paleontology, geology, astronomy, plate tectonics and vaccines?

Nope. I never heard of such a person.

Did you hear about the Republican who says they are "Pro" science, except for evolution, climate change, paleontology, geology, astronomy, plate tectonics and vaccines?

Nope. I never heard of such a person.

rdean was abandoned and raised by wild wolves in a northern climate. Luckly, he was rescued by a rich liberal couple on an ecotour.

He is a product of his environment, and the rest is history.

I'm amazed that Republicans, who do no research, have the confidence to decide that scientists are lying.

Do endeavor to pay some attention to what is going on around you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...war-on-science-and-reason-17.html#post5152490

Even FoxNews is now admitting that Global Warming/Climate Change is real.

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Jan03/0,4670,ArcticWarming,00.htm

Rupert Fucking Murdoch took the time to release a statement to SPECIFICALLY say its REAL.

Rupert Murdoch, CEO of Fox News believes global warming will be catastrophic - National environmental policy | Examiner.com

Rupert, CEO of News Corporation, Fox’s parent company released a statement in 2007, that News Corp. was positioned to lead by example on reducing its carbon footprint and use its operation to “reach our audience” on the perils of global warming.

And who's behind the Climate Change hoax? Hmmmm? The masons? The Illuminati? Alien invaders?

And as far as climategate goes?

THAT was the REAL hoax

FactCheck.org : “Climategate”

Wake up!

Both the right and left news sources are in agreement now. It's real.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back