The Republicans need someone like Joe Scarborough

He is a conservative. He is intelligent. I measures his words. He doesn't wear a gun.

The GOP needs to look to someone like Joe, who is not screaming like the far right. The Tea Party is dragging the party farther and farther to the right. It is not going to come out good.

why can't you DUmmies mind your own damn business. Joe Scarboroh works for obie wan what makes you think we want him?

Willow & Stephanie sittin' ina tree...

images

Let's watch Chris Matthew's documentary titled 'The Rise of the New Right'....that should be an eye-opener....NOT!!!! I'm going to watch it just to see how this fool portrays his 'enemy'.....LOL!

He is a conservative. He is intelligent. I measures his words. He doesn't wear a gun.

The GOP needs to look to someone like Joe, who is not screaming like the far right. The Tea Party is dragging the party farther and farther to the right. It is not going to come out good.

why can't you DUmmies mind your own damn business. Joe Scarboroh works for obie wan what makes you think we want him?

Willow & Stephanie sittin' ina tree...

images

oh brother.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah we ran Juan McCain, a Maverick who pretends he's a Republican whenever its time for reelection and still can't believe that Obama might be a Liberal.

How'd that work out for us

Probably would have worked out just fine had he not picked that idiot Palin as a running mate.

Scarborough is right where he belongs. MSNBC. And he certainly is no conservative.

Just because he's not a screaming yahoo who wants to take the country backward 200 years doesn't mean he isn't a strong conservative. Um, a REAL one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0307463699/thedaibea-20/]Amazon.com: The Last Best Hope: Restoring Conservatism and America's Promise (9780307463692): Joe Scarborough: Books[/ame]

I really doubt that the Tea Baggers would accept Joe Scarborough as a realistic candidate in 2012. He doesn't possess the "Agree with me or you are wrong..." attitude. That is a No No in the Tea Party!

Let's watch Chris Matthew's documentary titled 'The Rise of the New Right'....that should be an eye-opener....NOT!!!! I'm going to watch it just to see how this fool portrays his 'enemy'.....LOL!

lol..

truth is gonna sting a bit, eh? :eusa_whistle:

y'all are the 'are you with us or agin us' crowd... so methinks you're projecting in terms of the 'enemy' thing perhaps.

LOL, don't ya love when the left tries to pick and choose who should be in the Republican party.:lol::lol:

at least Joe isn't beating the shit out of college student asking him a question.

Unlike you, I happen to put the country's interests ahead of my party's and will choose the best person I believe can do that based on issues of the times. I've voted for many Republicans in my day. Have you voted for any Democrats?

oh so now you know me.:lol:
you don't EVEN no what PARTY I belong to, so don't ASSume you do.
and I don't care who or what you voted for, that is your business.

But of course it's okay for YOU to assume that "lefties" try to pick and choose who should be in the Republican party." As for your party choice, you don't act old enough to vote anyway.

The video clearly shows he didn't "beat the shit out of" anybody. So typical how all stories like this get embellished by right wing lunatics.

Oh ok, he just gently grabbed the kids wrists and held him against his will.
there, is that better.
that you would make excuses for this says more about you.

Where did I "make an excuse"?? I corrected your INcorrect analysis, genius.

Whew!!

Scarborough has gotta be a new-experience, for you.

Joe Scarborough is every-bit the opportunist as Joementum & Arlen Specter. No matter what the issue, he can always modify the past, to where he ends-up saying "I told you so!"...with his best Bush-style smirk. He's a boor, a bully and constantly tries to take-over/dominate every conversation, on his show. The only person I've seen, who's refused to be intimidated (by Scarborough), and successfully slapped-Scarborough-DOWN, was Max Blumenthal!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqeqRf9czAY&feature=PlayList&p=5711D511BA10B71B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=39]YouTube - Morning Joe - Max Blumenthal - Has the GOP Been Driven Outside The Mainstream[/ame]

There are people who suggest he should get back-into (Republican) politics, but....even HE knows....due to the present-political-atmosphere....he'll once-AGAIN (rightly or wrongly) have to answer-to/defend-against suggestions about the dead-secretary, in his Florida-office....and, he has a tendency to go ballistic; a handicap that'll always side-track any (o' his) future political-plans....and, he knows it!!!

He can be every-bit the bigot/racist Porky Limbaugh is....also with that Bush-style smirk and his best Floridaese-code. He might be fooling the folks at MSNBC, although.....much like any network....viewership/advertising-buck$ are Priority 1.....he'll always be typical, '70s-style, Florida White-trash, to me!

:rolleyes:

LOL! You have no interest in proper spelling and grammar do you?

:clap2:

hint: you'd look smarter if you did.

Actually, his comment only comes at the end. He lets the "new right's" comments tell the story, in their own words.

LOL, don't ya love when the left tries to pick and choose who should be in the Republican party.:lol::lol:

at least Joe isn't beating the shit out of college student asking him a question.

You call THAT "beating the shit" out of somebody??????? Wow.....

That congressman is truly an asshole and should be removed from office, but Republicans who think that was video of someone getting the shit beat out of him are pussies. LOL!!!

Scarborough is right where he belongs. MSNBC. And he certainly is no conservative.

Just because he's not a screaming yahoo who wants to take the country backward 200 years doesn't mean he isn't a strong conservative. Um, a REAL one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0307463699/thedaibea-20/]Amazon.com: The Last Best Hope: Restoring Conservatism and America's Promise (9780307463692): Joe Scarborough: Books[/ame]

I really doubt that the Tea Baggers would accept Joe Scarborough as a realistic candidate in 2012. He doesn't possess the "Agree with me or you are wrong..." attitude. That is a No No in the Tea Party!

I think by the time 2012 rolls around, the Tea Party will be a distant memory. Between 2011 and 2012, we'll get to see just how much clout they can actually deliver, which of course can never be as much as they promise.

Unlike you, I happen to put the country's interests ahead of my party's and will choose the best person I believe can do that based on issues of the times. I've voted for many Republicans in my day. Have you voted for any Democrats?

But of course it's okay for YOU to assume that "lefties" try to pick and choose who should be in the Republican party." As for your party choice, you don't act old enough to vote anyway.

yawn.:lol:

True!!

He'd simply fall-back on one o' his ol' Standards....whining & crying about the permissive late-'60s/early '70s.

joe_scarborough_card.jpg

:rolleyes:

I think that means no.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back