The Republican party is willing to go down with Trump

The bitches server was in FBI hands Aug 2015, a full year before Trump made that joke. What did they try to hack?

NEXT????

What did they try to hack?

Read the indictment, retard.

Not my place to try to substantiate your claims, it's yours.
Yea, and no rebuttals from you tells us, you came on here as nothing more than a mouth piece. I made the claims through the information I had. Obviously you have nothing to offer as a rebuttal other than your own failed posting, that no one gives two shits about. If you can't debate the facts, then get the hell out. Stop making an idiot of yourself.
Trump was talking about the bitches missing emails from her server, a server that was off line and in the FBIs hand a year prior. So once again what did they try to hack that would have been related to Trumps joke?

How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks For someone who sounds so eager to get the evidence, you don't seem to have the necessary research skills to do so. What a loser.

So now you're moving the goal posts?

I asked what Trump "actively" did with the Russians.
You posted a link to his Jul 2016 joke about Russia finding the bitches 30,000 missing emails. Emails that were missing from her home brewed server.
Now you've changed the topic to her campaign staffs emails. I don't recall Trump ever mentioning her campaigns staff emails, so tell the class where the "actively" comes in?

He's a troll. All blabber no facts
If that were true, you would have linked the real truth. But you didn't. You lose.

Strzok: I could have exposed Russia investigation to hurt Trump, but didn’t

As Malcolm Nance has said, this Republican party, with their desperation, as evidenced by the Strzok hearing and the recent indictments of twelve Russians who we know by name, those Republicans are willing to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and attack an FBI agent who did his job, are all doing anything and everything to protect Trump.

Now, let's unpack that reality. What does that say for those Republicans who are in Congress? It says, that they took an oath, that they currently have abandoned, in favor of a president who actively used Russians to change the election in favor of him. And that is what these Republicans support. They also support the criminal aspect of this election theft, by a known criminal, while the Republicans in Congress comply with his crimes. They are so criminal themselves, that they are willing to obstruct justice by getting rid of the top investigators issuing the indictments.

It's as if the Republican party is the Corleone family lawyers trying to protect Don Corleone. The Republicans in Congress are nothing more than a mafia lead organization.

And here's the other bad news. The Republican deplorable voters are also complicit in the crimes. And this is what it has all come down to. Defending the country against a huge mafia organization lead by Donald Trump.
Good grief, your opinion is now the truth? :laughing0301:
If it were only an opinion, you would have produced more than this one sentence wonder of yours. But you didn't and you won't. Time for you to take a walk to the back of the bus.

Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence.

You're gonna hafta wait for the trial like the rest of us.

Then maybe you should drop the presumption of guilt, the American system doesn't work that way.

We are way past presumptions. The links and videos I posted that you conveniently ignored, spell "conspiracy" with a capital "G" for "Guilty". Just the Cambridge admission alone is 100% proof of a conspiracy, that the Trump campaign worked with the Russians through Cambridge to spread lies about Clinton and her campaign, by using stolen data. Which by the way, the Trump campaign paid for.

The bitches server was in FBI hands Aug 2015, a full year before Trump made that joke. What did they try to hack?

NEXT????

Yea, and no rebuttals from you tells us, you came on here as nothing more than a mouth piece. I made the claims through the information I had. Obviously you have nothing to offer as a rebuttal other than your own failed posting, that no one gives two shits about. If you can't debate the facts, then get the hell out. Stop making an idiot of yourself.
Trump was talking about the bitches missing emails from her server, a server that was off line and in the FBIs hand a year prior. So once again what did they try to hack that would have been related to Trumps joke?

How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks For someone who sounds so eager to get the evidence, you don't seem to have the necessary research skills to do so. What a loser.

You posted a link to his Jul 2016 joke about Russia finding the bitches 30,000 missing emails. Emails that were missing from her home brewed server.
Now you've changed the topic to her campaign staffs emails. I don't recall Trump ever mentioning her campaigns staff emails, so tell the class where the "actively" comes in?

You call it a "joke". We call it evidence, when that request is presented on the same day. It's a joke to you that it is a physical impossibility for Russia to release stolen emails on the same day Trump requested them, without some kind of coordination.

Hate to break it to you like this, but the jokes on you.

If Russia released those 30,000 missing emails from the bitches home brewed server, please provide a link to them. The fact is you can't provide a link because they never released them.

Refer to post #32 it's very applicable to you also.

Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence.

You're gonna hafta wait for the trial like the rest of us.

Then maybe you should drop the presumption of guilt, the American system doesn't work that way.

We are way past presumptions. The links and videos I posted that you conveniently ignored, spell "conspiracy" with a capital "G" for "Guilty". Just the Cambridge admission alone is 100% proof of a conspiracy, that the Trump campaign worked with the Russians through Cambridge to spread lies about Clinton and her campaign, by using stolen data. Which by the way, the Trump campaign paid for.

Well child, the data wasn't stolen, FB allowed developers to access that information. They've since changed that according to FB. If I loan you a book and you read it, are you stealing the information? BTW that video of raunchy mad cow was a hoot. Of course I had to go wash out my eyes after watching it.

You call it a "joke". We call it evidence, when that request is presented on the same day. It's a joke to you that it is a physical impossibility for Russia to release stolen emails on the same day Trump requested them, without some kind of coordination.

If Russia released those 30,000 missing emails from the bitches home brewed server, please provide a link to them. The fact is you can't provide a link because they never released them.

Aren't you just a little confused? The 30,000 missing emails are those that were stolen from the DNC. They were the John Podesta emails that had info concerning staff and candidates within the DNC that these Russian intelligence officers stole, and published through out the campaign. When Trump requested them found, they turned up that day. 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

And while that was going on, Trump had another similar scam going on with Cambridge Analytica, using the same stolen data to help Trump win the election. This operation was headed up by the Mercer's and Steve Bannon. This diagram points out the scam quite clearly. The Facebook and Cambridge Analytica scandal, explained with a simple diagram

These same emails/data were stolen/hacked whatever you prefer calling this material, by these Russians, and were used on two major fronts. By the Russians themselves, and by Cambridge. Not sure it can be explained much easier than that. And I'm still not clear what you are confused about?

Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence..

That's the problem they don't have one iota of evidence...nothing, nada zilch.

If they did it'd be out there and these stupid motherfuckers keep hoping beyond hope something...anything will turn up.

End the goddamn charade
No one's plead guilty.....nothing, nada zilch. :71:

Aren't you just a little confused? The 30,000 missing emails are those that were stolen from the DNC. They were the John Podesta emails that had info concerning staff and candidates within the DNC that these Russian intelligence officers stole, and published through out the campaign. When Trump requested them found, they turned up that day. 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

And while that was going on, Trump had another similar scam going on with Cambridge Analytica, using the same stolen data to help Trump win the election. This operation was headed up by the Mercer's and Steve Bannon. This diagram points out the scam quite clearly. The Facebook and Cambridge Analytica scandal, explained with a simple diagram

These same emails/data were stolen/hacked whatever you prefer calling this material, by these Russians, and were used on two major fronts. By the Russians themselves, and by Cambridge. Not sure it can be explained much easier than that. And I'm still not clear what you are confused about?

No I'm not the least bit confused, evidently you are. These were the emails Trump was referring to and everyone damn well knew it. The article was published 16 months before Trump joked about them.

Why did Hillary Clinton delete about 30,000 emails?

Everyone also knew where the DNC emails were, Wikileaks had them, they weren't lost.

And once again Cambridge got their information from Face Book, with Face Books blessing. That data wasn't stolen.

Last edited:
Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence..

That's the problem they don't have one iota of evidence...nothing, nada zilch.

If they did it'd be out there and these stupid motherfuckers keep hoping beyond hope something...anything will turn up.

End the goddamn charade
No one's plead guilty.....nothing, nada zilch. :71:

Not dealing with the topic of this string.

Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?. And that day, the Russians answered his request. There is only one explanation for trumps surprise request that day. "Coordination"! From the standpoint of physical possibilities, it took coordination with the Russians for that to be done. There is no other way.

Nick Ackerman: It's just a matter of time before you see indictment of Americans
you do know they were alrdy hacking her by then
What's that got to do with Trump requesting the release of the emails??

Yea, and no rebuttals from you tells us, you came on here as nothing more than a mouth piece. I made the claims through the information I had. Obviously you have nothing to offer as a rebuttal other than your own failed posting, that no one gives two shits about. If you can't debate the facts, then get the hell out. Stop making an idiot of yourself. How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks For someone who sounds so eager to get the evidence, you don't seem to have the necessary research skills to do so. What a loser.

No I'm not the least bit confused, evidently you are. These were the emails Trump was referring to and everyone damn well knew it. The article was published 16 months before Trump joked about them.

Everyone also knew where the DNC emails were, Wikileaks had them, they weren't lost.

And once again Cambridge got their information from Face Book, with Face Books blessing. That data wasn't stolen.

Somewhere in this debate, you just aren't getting it? Cambridge hired Alesandra Kogan to harvest data off of millions of FB users. Kogan worked for Cambridge and Kogan had ties with the Kremlin as well, who had ties with Wikileaks. And so did Cambridge. Cambridge, through Robert Mercer and Steve Bannon offered their services to Wikileaks and Russia. Which is why Wikileaks was brought up so much by Trump. He loved Wikileaks. Of course, after Wikileaks, came actual "leaks" about Trump and his wrong doing. Lol! He didn't like the leaks after that.

Did Cambridge Analytica Leverage Russian Disinformation for Trump?:

"These revelations have provided evidence for a potential plot line perhaps stranger still. Despite its British roots, Cambridge Analytica was deeply tied to the Trump campaign. Was Cambridge Analytica a nexus for collaboration between the Trump campaign and the Russian election interference campaign? No evidence directly supports that theory yet. But what is known supports another theory: that Cambridge Analytica knowingly used Russian disinformation to help the Trump campaign win the 2016 election". And Trump paid Cambridge Analytica. So you tell me? What was Trump paying Cambridge for?

It is quite possible that FB and Kogan were unwitting assets in this whole scheme, concocted by Cambridge using those FB accounts that Kogan harvested, manipulated by Russia, Cambridge, and Wikileaks, to later be used as a disinformation campaign against Clinton. That's what happened.

This of course was a scheme independent of the data stolen from the DNC that Russia and Wikileaks used. This is going to be the data/emails from where these new Russian indictments came from.

What you need to understand is, both of these schemes, Trump was a part of. And one of them he paid for.

As Malcolm Nance has said, this Republican party, with their desperation, as evidenced by the Strzok hearing and the recent indictments of twelve Russians who we know by name, those Republicans are willing to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and attack an FBI agent who did his job, are all doing anything and everything to protect Trump.

Now, let's unpack that reality. What does that say for those Republicans who are in Congress? It says, that they took an oath, that they currently have abandoned, in favor of a president who actively used Russians to change the election in favor of him. And that is what these Republicans support. They also support the criminal aspect of this election theft, by a known criminal, while the Republicans in Congress comply with his crimes. They are so criminal themselves, that they are willing to obstruct justice by getting rid of the top investigators issuing the indictments.

It's as if the Republican party is the Corleone family lawyers trying to protect Don Corleone. The Republicans in Congress are nothing more than a mafia lead organization.

And here's the other bad news. The Republican deplorable voters are also complicit in the crimes. And this is what it has all come down to. Defending the country against a huge mafia organization lead by Donald Trump.
If you have a better explanation, then give it up. Beyond that, you might just as well be laughing at yourself.

What? He thinks that saying that would have sunk the Trump campaign? This farce?

Somewhere in this debate, you just aren't getting it? Cambridge hired Alesandra Kogan to harvest data off of millions of FB users. Kogan worked for Cambridge and Kogan had ties with the Kremlin as well, who had ties with Wikileaks. And so did Cambridge. Cambridge, through Robert Mercer and Steve Bannon offered their services to Wikileaks and Russia. Which is why Wikileaks was brought up so much by Trump. He loved Wikileaks. Of course, after Wikileaks, came actual "leaks" about Trump and his wrong doing. Lol! He didn't like the leaks after that.

Did Cambridge Analytica Leverage Russian Disinformation for Trump?:

"These revelations have provided evidence for a potential plot line perhaps stranger still. Despite its British roots, Cambridge Analytica was deeply tied to the Trump campaign. Was Cambridge Analytica a nexus for collaboration between the Trump campaign and the Russian election interference campaign? No evidence directly supports that theory yet. But what is known supports another theory: that Cambridge Analytica knowingly used Russian disinformation to help the Trump campaign win the 2016 election". And Trump paid Cambridge Analytica. So you tell me? What was Trump paying Cambridge for?

It is quite possible that FB and Kogan were unwitting assets in this whole scheme, concocted by Cambridge using those FB accounts that Kogan harvested, manipulated by Russia, Cambridge, and Wikileaks, to later be used as a disinformation campaign against Clinton. That's what happened.

This of course was a scheme independent of the data stolen from the DNC that Russia and Wikileaks used. This is going to be the data/emails from where these new Russian indictments came from.

What you need to understand is, both of these schemes, Trump was a part of. And one of them he paid for.

Yeah, you spin these wild tales and have this line buried in the article: No evidence directly supports that theory yet.
So what you've got is a nice little conspiracy theory, with no evidence.

Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?. And that day, the Russians answered his request. There is only one explanation for trumps surprise request that day. "Coordination"!

Nick Ackerman: It's just a matter of time before you see indictment of Americans

NEXT????

Not my place to try to substantiate your claims, it's yours. Trump was talking about the bitches missing emails from her server, a server that was off line and in the FBIs hand a year prior. So once again what did they try to hack that would have been related to Trumps joke?

It's your place to be informed, retard.
It's also not my claim, it's that of the indictment.
You asked a retarded question that is fully explained in the indictment.

Last edited:

Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?. And that day, the Russians answered his request. There is only one explanation for trumps surprise request that day. "Coordination"!

NEXT????

Not my place to try to substantiate your claims, it's yours. Trump was talking about the bitches missing emails from her server, a server that was off line and in the FBIs hand a year prior. So once again what did they try to hack that would have been related to Trumps joke?

It's your place to be informed, retard.
It's also not my claim, it's that of the insictment.
You asked a retarded question that is fully explained in the indictment.

Post it.

is yours?

Forum List

Back