The Republican Party is dead, saith the lib

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2013
Washington State
How could anybody ever doubt the libs? No one votes Republican any more. It's too divided, might as well split into two. Or three. Or disband altogether and let the nation prosper.

Idiots.

How could anybody ever doubt the libs? No one votes Republican any more. It's too divided, might as well split into two. Or three. Or disband altogether and let the nation prosper.

Idiots.

I think the most jaw dropping delusional thread today was by hazlnut with the GOP lost big today.

:lol: I'd just taken a sip of java and I was bloody lucky I didn't have coffee shooting out of my nose when I read that thread title.

Idiots.

I think the most jaw dropping delusional thread today was by hazlnut with the GOP lost big today.

:lol: I'd just taken a sip of java and I was bloody lucky I didn't have coffee shooting out of my nose when I read that thread title.
I blocked that bonehead long ago and forgot he or she existed so I missed that gem.

Forum List

Back