The Republican Party Has A BIG Decision Before Them...

Which should indicate to you how out-of-touch and part of the political, social fringe conservative dogma is – pragmatic, moderate republicans know they can't win National elections running on conservative 'principles,' and correctly so, since a majority of Americans reject those 'principles.'

I am a Conservative … And doing what I need to do in order to be a productive member of society and take personal responsibility for myself and the welfare of my community … Doesn’t require me to give a flying **** what the majority of Americans think.

Sorry if that little tidbit of common sense managed to escape you ... :thup:

I am also a conservative and also a Christian. I respect your feelings but I dont share your anger for everyone else. Not giving a Bleep about anyone elses thoughts is part of the problem all the way around. So good luck in the future, and take care.

I am a Conservative … And doing what I need to do in order to be a productive member of society and take personal responsibility for myself and the welfare of my community … Doesn’t require me to give a flying **** what the majority of Americans think.

Sorry if that little tidbit of common sense managed to escape you ... :thup:

I am also a conservative and also a Christian. I respect your feelings but I dont share your anger for everyone else. Not giving a Bleep about anyone elses thoughts is part of the problem all the way around. So good luck in the future, and take care.

I am not angry ... I can say **** just because ... :thup:

Being angry with government doesn't mean crap to me ... I don't care what the government does.
I am not going to change the government ... And don't need the government to accomplish anything I want/need to accomplish.

Why should I care what someone thinks if it doesn't serve a purpose I want or need to accomplish.
What they think isn't going to change what I need to do nor how it is going to get done.
If that is the problem with the government or the country ... "wait for it"

Well, That's probably the result of people expecting the government or the country to accomplish what neither can ... :thup:

Forum List

Back