The Republican House and Senate pickups prove fraud

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Since all the ballot stuffing in the big district/cities that only affected a single Legislator (that was already a slam dunk Dem win), the ballot stuffing couldn't abrogate the people's choice by district for the Congressman pick.

Example:
No matter how many ballots you harvest in Detroit, the only Representative affected is the Detroit Representative, who was already a Democrat, the remaining Representatives of Michigan remain unaffected by the harvesting.

K bye.

Last edited:
Since all the ballot stuffing according district/cities that only affected a single Legislator (that was already a slam dunk Dem win), the ballot stuffing couldn't abrogate the people's choice by district for the Congressman pick.

Example:
No matter how many ballots you harvest in Detroit, the only Representative affected is the Detroit Representative, who was already a Democrat, the remaining Representatives of Michigan remain unaffected by the harvesting.

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

"The fact that the Democrats didn't win elections is proof of their voter fraud."

Attachments

• 1604554451942.png
    1604554451942.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 32
Since all the ballot stuffing according district/cities that only affected a single Legislator (that was already a slam dunk Dem win), the ballot stuffing couldn't abrogate the people's choice by district for the Congressman pick.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

"The fact that the Democrats didn't win elections is proof of their voter fraud."

No, it's simple logic.

If the Democrats are failing at everything EXCEPT the Presidency, something is wrong.

Even if the Dem harvested ten trillion billion ballots for Joe Biden in Detroit, to hand Biden the EC vote, it still wouldn't affect the outcomes of the surrounding districts in the Congressional races.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

Explain. Voter fraud is committed at the precinct/district level.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

No, it's simple logic.

If the Democrats are failing at everything EXCEPT the Presidency, something is wrong.

Even if the Dem harvested ten trillion billion ballots for Joe Biden in Detroit, to hand Biden the EC vote, it still wouldn't affect the outcomes of the surrounding districts in the Congressional races.

Ummm no.

It's a function of gerrymandering. But keep swinging slugger...someday you may foul one off instead of striking out.

Yep maybe merge the thread with the one I created.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

Its his fantasy...I'll let him explain it.

But here is logic...

If I dropped off 62M votes at my local precinct with the intention of helping a Republican win, I'd most certainly check all of the boxes for republicans down the ballot. So every Republican on the ballot would get 62M votes. A Democrat competing in any of those races and winning by getting a few hundred thousand votes is proof that my 62M didn't get counted.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

But here is logic...

If I dropped off 62M votes at my local precinct with the intention of helping a Republican win, I'd most certainly check all of the boxes for republicans down the ballot. So every Republican on the ballot would get 62M votes. A Democrat competing in any of those races and winning by getting a few hundred thousand votes is proof that my 62M didn't get counted.

There's not a single urban district in the battleground states where Biden carried the Presidential vote but the Republicans carried the House.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

But here is logic...

There's not a single urban district in the battleground states where Biden carried the Presidential vote but the Republicans carried the House.

Wow, you mean the urban voters supported Biden?

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

But here is logic...

Are you claiming the big cities voted republican?

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

No, it's simple logic.

The Democrats aren't 'failing at everything'. They once again took the House of Representatives. And gained ground in the Senate.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

But here is logic...

Are you claiming the big cities voted republican?

No. Urban supporters voted for Biden.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

No, it's simple logic.

The Democrats aren't 'failing at everything'. They once again took the House of Representatives. And gained ground in the Senate.

You'd think with all of the cheating DEMs would have a 100-0 majority in the Senate.

Yes. A congressional seat in deep red Oklahoma that goes Blue in the 2018 Blue Wave for the first time, then reverts back to Republicans in 2020 sure is fishy!

Grow a brain.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

No, it's simple logic.

You'd think with all of the cheating DEMs would have a 100-0 majority in the Senate.
If we are so good at cheating maybe they can explain the Senate results.
4i6Ckte.gif

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

No, it's simple logic.

4i6Ckte.gif

Or maybe 'cheating' is just what you tell yourself to soothe the butthurt in losing a fair election.

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

No, it's simple logic.

4i6Ckte.gif

Or maybe 'cheating' is just what you tell yourself to soothe the butthurt in losing a fair election.
Uh, whut?
4i6Ckte.gif

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

No, it's simple logic.

4i6Ckte.gif

Clearly...losing an election is a clear sign that you cheated

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

No, it's simple logic.

4i6Ckte.gif

Clearly...losing an election is a clear sign that you cheated
Thank you for being my Wingnut Whisperer.
4i6Ckte.gif

Example:

K bye.

Dumbest logic ever.

No, it's simple logic.

4i6Ckte.gif

Uh, whut?
4i6Ckte.gif

Sorry....directing my comments at the wrong person.

Forum List

Back