The rep pimp

Haha, this is rich.
I've got the same fucking moron neg repping me over and over because I asked people to pos rep Eve.
Then said moron sends PM's to try and rub in his/her neg rep at me.

Attachments

• $bugs-bunny-maroon.jpg
    $bugs-bunny-maroon.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 73
Heck look at my tiny rep points...*sniffs* *bats eyelashes* OMG I know the hormones are not there...I'm actually pitying myself.

Haha, this is rich.
I've got the same fucking moron neg repping me over and over because I asked people to pos rep Eve.

Going for the sympathy rep, are you? You try to impose some arbitrary rule on me; yet, you haven't had a neg rep in the past 30 days.:eusa_eh:

Heck look at my tiny rep points...*sniffs* *bats eyelashes* OMG I know the hormones are not there...I'm actually pitying myself.

:lol:

Guys who whore themselves trying to get large rep amounts are usually trying to compensate for something. :eusa_whistle:

Never thought I would say that it must be nice to have a PIMP. lol

Haha, this is rich.

Going for the sympathy rep, are you? You try to impose some arbitrary rule on me; yet, you haven't had a neg rep in the past 30 days.:eusa_eh:

Actually, it was JB faking rep notifications through the PM system. He did it to me as well.

Forum List

Back