The rep pimp

Haha, this is rich.
I've got the same fucking moron neg repping me over and over because I asked people to pos rep Eve.
Then said moron sends PM's to try and rub in his/her neg rep at me.

Going for the sympathy rep, are you? You try to impose some arbitrary rule on me; yet, you haven't had a neg rep in the past 30 days.:eusa_eh:

The bastard sent PM's that looked like auto-generated neg rep. Dis helped me identify it, just ask her, then pos rep Eve.

Haha, this is rich.
I've got the same fucking moron neg repping me over and over because I asked people to pos rep Eve.

Going for the sympathy rep, are you? You try to impose some arbitrary rule on me; yet, you haven't had a neg rep in the past 30 days.:eusa_eh:

The bastard sent PM's that looked like auto-generated neg rep. Dis helped me identify it, just ask her, then pos rep Eve.

I already told him. Both here, and PM's. He'll get it.

Haha, this is rich.

Actually, it was JB faking rep notifications through the PM system. He did it to me as well.

Thank you.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Haha, this is rich.

Oh that was such an uncool thing to do, and childish. How old is JB? :lol:

I'm pimping Eve ( http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/eve.html ) for reputation.
Lets see if Eve can acquire 50 rep points before I do.
Go on, give her rep. You know you want to.

Ok, I'm only half pimping her, because you don't actually get anything for repping her.
Neg repping the pimp (me) is unfair because I am asking for rep for somebody else.

Let's see if either of you can get to 100 before I do.

Haha, this is rich.

Actually, it was JB faking rep notifications through the PM system. He did it to me as well.
You can't fake board notices- it would say new PM, not new rep comment :rolleyes:

You can't fake board notices- it would say new PM, not new rep comment :rolleyes:

You have the nerve to sit here and lie, too? Boy, you ain't seen venomous bitch yet...

It's computer software, it can be altered, controlled and fooled.

Haha, this is rich.

Nope, rep away. I already said I didn't think you would step outside the confines and rules of the board.

Forum List

Back