The religion of love

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Well, they come in my country France and massacre everyone November13 that not been racist no way.

Caution Graphic image of after the shooting at the Bataclan that is the reality of terrorism this hate for the Westerners
After the massacre of Bataclan, caution graphic image.jpg

We call them the "Religion of Peace", which is sometimes shortened to "ROP" or "ROPers."

Love was a bit too much for sure but peace Don't work either and when you think that leftie defend them find some excuse for what they do that is just crazy .

Well, they come in my country France and massacre everyone November13 that not been racist no way.

Caution Graphic image of after the shooting at the Bataclan that is the reality of terrorism this hate for the Westerners

Do the Left Wingers in France defend islamification like they do in America?

I don’t think I had ever seen that picture. It is sickeningly real and shows the true horror and terror, Dalia. I hate seeing it, but then again everyone needs to.

@TroglocratsRdumb Yes, after the terrorist attack the French leftie Always defend them and saying that the terrorism was so nice people and that we did a lot worse, like going to war in Irak but i hope that some of those leftie losers will look at the image and see what the religion of peace do to the westerner

Cultural suicide is not noble, it's batcrapcrazy.
It goes against the basic human instincts for survival.

" Brutal Dispatch For The Religion Of Pieces "

* Offering A Great Deal Of Help Against The Cult Of Ass Hole Worshipers *
Love was a bit too much for sure but peace Don't work either and when you think that leftie defend them find some excuse for what they do that is just crazy .
There is no such thing as a religion of i slam , there is only qurayshism and a debase pretense that quryashism applies outside of hejaz , termed fictional ishmaelism .

mu ham mad decreed one standard for the number wives for everyone else , while he could have as many wives as were willing to give themselves to him , thereby representing self adoration and hypocrisy .

fictional ishmaelism is a sectarian , supremacist , ideology with tenets of creed to implement illegitimate aggression , against which all are entitled to invoke self defense that includes not extending an opportunity for citizenship to fictional ishmaelism adherents to prevent them of an opportunity to implement tyranny by majority from the voting booth .

fictional ishmaelism is supposedly hell bent against idolatry and yet it practices idolatry of ass holier than though , by directing themselves towards an monument with an amulet of a shiny anus , as they prostrate themselves in blind obedience to the lofted anus of everyone before them .

Kaaba - Wikipedia
Black Stone - Wikipedia
The_Blackstone.jpg
Kabaa.jpg

b]

Last edited:
They are barbarians, savages and moreover they do not hide their hatred towards westerners as we can see in the photo below:mad-61: and more the leftists idolatrous them against all odds in a pure illogical:icon_rolleyes:

Look at this asshole come on lefties one keep defending them.jpg

Forum List

Back