Nope, the religion is fixed. Popes aren't like presidents. They don't write executive orders to change dogma or the CCC.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - Sacramentals

Catechism of the Catholic Church

In addition to the liturgy, Christian life is nourished by various forms of popular piety, rooted in the different cultures. While carefully clarifying them in the light of faith, the Church fosters the forms of popular piety that express an evangelical instinct and a human wisdom and that enrich Christian life.

View attachment 106924

you have no morals at all claiming a religion as a sole conscript "not of your own making" that has demonstrated through history the true nature of your church. you and your kind from the 4th century to this date have been a blight on humanity and the antithesis of the events that occurred during antiquity by disguising your immorality as a religion you knowingly confiscated using your errant, self deluding book.
I'm sure God will question my morals. Will God question yours? Or do you believe that you are sinless?

I'm pretty happy with how history records Christianity. By any objective measure it has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind.

If you believe the Bible is corrupt or deluded, what book isn't?
Or do you believe that you are sinless?

that is the goal, the Triumph of Good vs Evil to become a Free Spirit and after Judgement be admitted to the Everlasting ... that is the religion -

quit lying your book is anything different than what you have made up to suit your own lifestyle. sinner.
Yes, I am a sinner alright. I wish I could be the saint that you are but alas I am following a book of lies. Please tell me which book I should follow so that I won't be following lies anymore and I can become like you. Well? Can you help me out or not?
Yes, I am a sinner alright. I wish I could be the saint that you are but alas I am following a book of lies. Please tell me which book I should follow so that I won't be following lies anymore and I can become like you. Well? Can you help me out or not?

no, if you are not able to prevent sin then your book is your recourse of similarities, good luck.

Nope, the religion is fixed. Popes aren't like presidents. They don't write executive orders to change dogma or the CCC.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - Sacramentals

Catechism of the Catholic Church

In addition to the liturgy, Christian life is nourished by various forms of popular piety, rooted in the different cultures. While carefully clarifying them in the light of faith, the Church fosters the forms of popular piety that express an evangelical instinct and a human wisdom and that enrich Christian life.

View attachment 106924

you have no morals at all claiming a religion as a sole conscript "not of your own making" that has demonstrated through history the true nature of your church. you and your kind from the 4th century to this date have been a blight on humanity and the antithesis of the events that occurred during antiquity by disguising your immorality as a religion you knowingly confiscated using your errant, self deluding book.
I'm sure God will question my morals. Will God question yours? Or do you believe that you are sinless?

I'm pretty happy with how history records Christianity. By any objective measure it has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind.

that is the goal, the Triumph of Good vs Evil to become a Free Spirit and after Judgement be admitted to the Everlasting ... that is the religion -

quit lying your book is anything different than what you have made up to suit your own lifestyle. sinner.

no, if you are not able to prevent sin then your book is your recourse of similarities, good luck.
So what do you follow for your recourse of similarities?

View attachment 106924

there is no need, I am not a sinner, nor are most beings Flora and Fqauna that reside on Earth, primarily they are 4th century christians who have substituted their Spirits for a forged book as you.

there is no need, I am not a sinner, nor are most beings Flora and Fqauna that reside on Earth, primarily they are 4th century christians who have substituted their Spirits for a forged book as you.
I see. So only Christians are sinners and you have no need of instruction from any book? How about God? Do you need instruction from God?

I see. So only Christians are sinners and you have no need of instruction from any book? How about God? Do you need instruction from God?
Well, it is religion that defines sin.

Yet, you want to impose that on other people.

The first is fine, but I don't see any validity in that second one.

No. It is not religion that defines sin. What exactly do you believe sin is?

Why do you think I want to impose anything on anyone?

Your third point has been rendered moot by my response to your second point.

your 4th century book, have you ever read it ...

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

only a fool would not see the fallacy, either spoken or believed.

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Have you seen me imposing my beliefs on anyone?

Would you care to repeat your position on abortion, same sex marriage and public accommodation law?

You shouldn't follow any book...

That's the thing, ding...

You have to have original thoughts, to weigh how they can help or hurt the world. And choose accordingly.

But based on your religious mantra, you cannot have original thoughts. Only thoughts that are planted in your mind. Anything else, would be heresy. And when the Pope proclaims something new, you will follow that proclamation. Whether your previous morals allowed it or not. So your morals change, based on what you're told. My morals are a rock of my foundation, and don't require anybody telling me what to do.

So therefore you argue the 6000 year earth theory, and the righteousness of your religion, and how anyone else is just morally corrupt. When the Pope eventually gives in and says the Earth is NOT 6000 years old, you will say that it is what was always true, and it was shown in scripture, and is what you always thought. Your thought process is controlled by external agencies. Not by you.

People like you are the problem with this world. You can't accept anybody else...

It's your way, or the highway. And yes, my Trump wishes are because I hope that there is a change in politics. Where we don't do things based on religious lobbyists and control.

There should be a separation of government and religion. So that we don't go falling into a war, and giving up our children's lives, to fight some religious bullshit on the other side of the world.

Understand this... ding is of the belief that you have to have a religion in order to have morals. So you must sacrifice freedom, and money and children, in order to have morals.

He doesn't understand that morals are a part of natural selection. He thinks they are intrinsically tied to his religion. And he also doesn't understand that the morals they preach are not necessarily what is good for humanity. Just what's good for his religion.

So, if you have no religion, then you can have no morals... And thus, you have no meaning in ding's world. We are less than the devil, in his view...

You have to understand the psychosis...
No. You have morals. They are just relative. They can change. Maybe you need social morals for free!

My morals will never change. They're pretty basic and simple. Nothing can change them. Yours however, are subject to the religion of the time. If the Pope changes his mind about something, it changes your morals.

Your morals are relative to the changes made in your religion. Which means you are an unstable person, morally. And subject to the whims of another human being that tells you what's right and wrong.
We had a big long discussion on this already, you sure seemed like believed that morals were relative. So now you claim your won't change. Which is it?

Nope, the religion is fixed. Popes aren't like presidents. They don't write executive orders to change dogma or the CCC. But nice try. Besides, I don't worry about that or secular laws, I follow the dictate of my conscience.

If I'm an unstable person that would mean you were less than an unstable person. So, I can't be an unstable person.

Post that discussion. My morals don't change. Otherwise, I'm calling you out for being a forum liar on top of everything else.

You can't post fake stuff against me. When are you going to learn that? I've been calling you out on your fake stuff over and over. So now I'm going to hold you to it this time...

Would you care to repeat your position on abortion, same sex marriage and public accommodation law?
What is public accommodation law?

Understand this... ding is of the belief that you have to have a religion in order to have morals. So you must sacrifice freedom, and money and children, in order to have morals.

He doesn't understand that morals are a part of natural selection. He thinks they are intrinsically tied to his religion. And he also doesn't understand that the morals they preach are not necessarily what is good for humanity. Just what's good for his religion.

So, if you have no religion, then you can have no morals... And thus, you have no meaning in ding's world. We are less than the devil, in his view...

No. You have morals. They are just relative. They can change. Maybe you need social morals for free!

My morals will never change. They're pretty basic and simple. Nothing can change them. Yours however, are subject to the religion of the time. If the Pope changes his mind about something, it changes your morals.

Your morals are relative to the changes made in your religion. Which means you are an unstable person, morally. And subject to the whims of another human being that tells you what's right and wrong.
We had a big long discussion on this already, you sure seemed like believed that morals were relative. So now you claim your won't change. Which is it?

Nope, the religion is fixed. Popes aren't like presidents. They don't write executive orders to change dogma or the CCC. But nice try. Besides, I don't worry about that or secular laws, I follow the dictate of my conscience.

If I'm an unstable person that would mean you were less than an unstable person. So, I can't be an unstable person.

Post that discussion. My morals don't change. Otherwise, I'm calling you out for being a forum liar on top of everything else.

You can't post fake stuff against me. When are you going to learn that? I've been calling you out on your fake stuff over and over. So now I'm going to hold you to it this time...
Post that discussion? WTF does that mean? Did you have a change of heart?

A good book on that very subject:

6177019._UY200_.jpg

Published by Doublethink Press. :eusa_hand:

"Just relative"???

Yes.

We do not accept the morals of the old testament.

In fact, the NT made improvements.

And, we have improved from there.
Their religion is socialism which worships big government and social policy. It is based on atheism and deification of man. It proceeds in almost all its manifestations from the assumption that the basic principles guiding the life of an individual and of mankind in general do not go beyond the satisfaction of material needs or primitive instincts. They have no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Their doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and communality or equality. The religious nature of socialism explains the extraordinary attraction to socialist doctrines and its capacity to inflame individuals and inspire popular movements and condemn respect for any who believe in Christianity. They practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural marxism and normalization of deviance. Their hostility towards traditional religions is that of an animosity between a rival religion. They can be identified by an external locus of control. They worship science but are the first to reject it.
No, socialism is the ownership of means of production by the state or otherwise by the population as a whole. So, socialism has nothing to do with this discussion, because we don't have that. Not even our military has its own means of production!

And, moral relativism is in contrast to moral absolutism and is about whether the context of an act matters. It pertains to questions such as whether you would shoot someone if it IS certain that doing so would save innocent lives - or would you abide by the absolute that taking a life is wrong. This is only one example of course. It could also address issues such as what should be our response if a civilian drives in a reckless manner while transporting a critically injured person to a hospital, or what our statutes of limitation should be, etc.

Multiculturalism has to do with whether we accept other cultures. You should explain what you mean by decrying multiculturalism in a discussion of religion. Remember that the acceptance of multiple religions was explicitly stated in our constitution.

Roughly speaking, it is the law governing any business open to the public, including who and how it is required to provide its services.

It's the law that says that if you run a lunch counter and people of some race you hate sits down to be served, you are required to give them full service.

Roughly speaking, it is the law governing any business open to the public, including who and how it is required to provide its services.

It's the law that says that if you run a lunch counter and people of some race you hate sits down to be served, you are required to give them full service.
If you were a black man and a clansman came in to eat at your restaurant would you serve him?

If the law said that you had to hand over a fugitive slave, would you do it?

"Just relative"???

Yes.

We do not accept the morals of the old testament.

In fact, the NT made improvements.

And, we have improved from there.
Their religion is socialism which worships big government and social policy. It is based on atheism and deification of man. It proceeds in almost all its manifestations from the assumption that the basic principles guiding the life of an individual and of mankind in general do not go beyond the satisfaction of material needs or primitive instincts. They have no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Their doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and communality or equality. The religious nature of socialism explains the extraordinary attraction to socialist doctrines and its capacity to inflame individuals and inspire popular movements and condemn respect for any who believe in Christianity. They practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural marxism and normalization of deviance. Their hostility towards traditional religions is that of an animosity between a rival religion. They can be identified by an external locus of control. They worship science but are the first to reject it.
No, socialism is the ownership of means of production by the state or otherwise by the population as a whole. So, socialism has nothing to do with this discussion, because we don't have that. Not even our military has its own means of production!

And, moral relativism is in contrast to moral absolutism and is about whether the context of an act matters. It pertains to questions such as whether you would shoot someone if it IS certain that doing so would save innocent lives - or would you abide by the absolute that taking a life is wrong. This is only one example of course. It could also address issues such as what should be our response if a civilian drives in a reckless manner while transporting a critically injured person to a hospital, or what our statutes of limitation should be, etc.

Multiculturalism has to do with whether we accept other cultures. You should explain what you mean by decrying multiculturalism in a discussion of religion. Remember that the acceptance of multiple religions was explicitly stated in our constitution.
Socialism is also a religion. It promises vague rosy notions of goodness and visions of utopia if only its social morals are accepted. Their adherents are inflamed by social causes and behave as religious fanatics. They are the new moral majority.

Forum List

Back