The reasons why Ted Cruz is the best choice.

Relax, Chuckles. I realize that anything that isn't hyper-controlled and -managed for you makes you nervous, but we haven't even had the first primary yet. Candidates will start dropping like flies when the actual votes occur, and then we'll be narrowed down to serious contenders . . . exactly as the system is supposed to work.

So far it seems sticking with Cruz is the thing to do. The left now has it's sights set on him and have gone as far as depicting his kids as trained monkeys. If someone did that to the moonbat messiah's genetic garbage we'd never hear the end of it by either party.

The more than spread their hate on Cruz the more I'm convinced he is the man to roll back regressive insanity and turn the country back down a path to prosperity and cultural decency.

I find it very interesting that the same people who scream and shout that Obama can't be president because he's not a natural born citizen. Claiming he was born in Kenya. Even though they have no proof of it and all proof shows he was born in Hawaii.

These are some of the the same people who now support cruz.

ted cruz was born in Canada, he lived in Canada for several years. He has a Canadian birth certificate and up until recently, he was a Canadian citizen.

Yet these same people have no problem with it. They support a man who was not born in America, has a birth certificate from a different nation and was a citizen of that other nation for all of his life up until recently.

So this shows that the whole birther thing about Obama is about the color of his skin and the political party he is in.

It has nothing to do with actual facts or being qualified to be president.

Personally, I prefer a president who was born here in America, doesn't have a birth certificate from a different nation and has only been a citizen of one nation, America.

You all are so hypocritical and you don't even realize it.

He'll do everything that has destroyed our economy the past 35 years and make it far worse. What we need to do is dump this shit and go back to what we were doing between teh 40's through the 70's.

This austerity crap needs to end!!!! We must do things for our selves or find our selves losing big time. Fuck ted cruz.

I find it very interesting that the same people who scream and shout that Obama can't be president because he's not a natural born citizen. Claiming he was born in Kenya. .

You mean like Hillary Clinton? She was the first one to mention it in the 2008 Moon Bat Primary.

Cruz is an evangelical freak who will try to end all legal abortion and then, true to conservative policies, set the unwanted children adrift after being born.

I find it very interesting that the same people who scream and shout that Obama can't be president because he's not a natural born citizen. Claiming he was born in Kenya. .

You mean like Hillary Clinton? She was the first one to mention it in the 2008 Moon Bat Primary.

I never heard her say such a thing. If she did she was wrong. If she did she stopped saying it very quickly. You're going to have to provide honest and credible proof of it from a reliable and honest source. Far right wing sources don't qualify.

While you and your fellow birthers are still harping on it.

However your defection from what I was saying shows what a coward and total racist you are.

The only two reasons why anything was said about Obama's qualification as a natural born citizen is because he's African American and a democrat.

ted cruz is not African American and he's not a democrat.

You're such a hypocrite.

I find it very interesting that the same people who scream and shout that Obama can't be president because he's not a natural born citizen. Claiming he was born in Kenya. Even though they have no proof of it and all proof shows he was born in Hawaii.

These are some of the the same people who now support cruz.

ted cruz was born in Canada, he lived in Canada for several years. He has a Canadian birth certificate and up until recently, he was a Canadian citizen.

Yet these same people have no problem with it. They support a man who was not born in America, has a birth certificate from a different nation and was a citizen of that other nation for all of his life up until recently.

So this shows that the whole birther thing about Obama is about the color of his skin and the political party he is in.

It has nothing to do with actual facts or being qualified to be president.

Personally, I prefer a president who was born here in America, doesn't have a birth certificate from a different nation and has only been a citizen of one nation, America.

You all are so hypocritical and you don't even realize it.
Straw man fallacy.
Cruz is a natural born citizen. Therefore he is eligible to be president. No serious person disputes this.
I saw him yesterday. He is assured, funny, smart and connects with crowds really well. He will make an excellent president. He will roll back the 8 years of the Obama disaster. He will restore the economy to this country and restore our standing across the world.
I dont have to worry Cruz will apologize for America to a bunch of people who commit atrocities every day.

Cruz is an evangelical freak who will try to end all legal abortion and then, true to conservative policies, set the unwanted children adrift after being born.
You dont know any more about Cruz than you know about anything else, No Pee-Pee. Just caricatures you picked up from Rachel Maddow.

"The reasons why Ted Cruz is the best choice."

For social conservatives and like ideologues on the wrongheaded right, perhaps; but not for president.
For anyone appalled by the trail of destruction that 8 years of Democrats have brought. Every program a gross failure.

I never heard her say such a thing. If she did she was wrong. If she did she stopped saying it very quickly. You're going to have to provide honest and credible proof of it from a reliable and honest source. Far right wing sources don't qualify.

However your defection from what I was saying shows what a coward and total racist you are.

The only two reasons why anything was said about Obama's qualification as a natural born citizen is because he's African American and a democrat.

You're such a hypocrite.

The Bitch is the one that started this birther crap about Obama. Speaking of hypocrites I don't see any Moon Bats holding her accountable because she is a Democrat. They never hold her accountable for anything, do they? Not even her lies.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

You dont know any more about Cruz than you know about anything else, No Pee-Pee. Just caricatures you picked up from Rachel Maddow.

Everybody believes Cruz is the person to beat, including the RNC.

How do we know this?

Because the RNC and Rubio are attacking him to attempt to get Rubio in the number 2 position, so when/if Trump falters, he will be there to pick up the pieces.

For me, this is more interesting than the RNC proclaiming that Trump was going to drop long ago. Why? Because as it gets closer to the primaries, they are now able to take solid polls of their voters. It is no longer them guessing, it is their thinking after the polling. If they believed their polls showed Trump would be there, they would be attacking him, and not Cruz.

The only other way it makes sense is.............if they are reasonably confidant NOBODY can win, so want to position Rubio where they can anoint him at the convention, by getting him up there in polling.

We need pay attention to see what is really going on. By their actions, we will know shortly.

The only real think I like about Trump is the booming sales at the Serta Mattress store since the moonbats piss their beds every time he says something off the wall and his poll numbers go up. Other than that I'm glad illegal immigration is a priority issue.

Now with Cruz gaining momentum the parasites recognize that if he were to win, the hammock will be turned over and they'll be forced to do something productive. Of all the candidates you can trust Cruz will fight not just the democrooks, but the moderturd RINO's that spend just as recklessly, take just as much campaign cash to allow lobbyists to write laws they want, and sit atop a behemoth federal system preventing it from being constrained by the COTUS as the founders intended.

We will get a balanced budget. We will get a secure border. We will get states rights legislation beyond the 10th Amendment that prevents courts from overturning the will of the people in those states. We will have a military that's focused on breaking shit and killing mother fuckers, not for moonbat social engineering and making bull dykes "think" they're warriors. We will return to a HC system that is based on free market principles and not so thoroughly regulated every doctor needs 2 lawyers on their payroll.

The conservative principles and free market system that created the most prosperous country in the world need to be embraced again, and the regressive insanity that pushed Venezuela back into a turd world shit hole that can't even maintain a supply of toilet paper need to be rejected.

You're such a hypocrite.

The Bitch is the one that started this birther crap about Obama. Speaking of hypocrites I don't see any Moon Bats holding her accountable because she is a Democrat. They never hold her accountable for anything, do they? Not even her lies.

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

I said honest and credible.

That was a lot of accusations but nothing that actually says that Hilary made any accusation about Obama being born in Kenya.

It references an "email from Hilary supporters." First of all that's not Hillary and second they don't include the email or any proof it exists.

The publican isn't even in America.

Try a real news source that uses honest and credible sources.

The one you produced proved your claim wrong.

You're such a hypocrite.

I said honest and credible.

That was a lot of accusations but nothing that actually says that Hilary made any accusation about Obama being born in Kenya.

It references an "email from Hilary supporters." First of all that's not Hillary and second they don't include the email or any proof it exists.

The publican isn't even in America.

Try a real news source that uses honest and credible sources.

The one you produced proved your claim wrong.

The birther email came from her campaign.

It is always comical to see you Clinton supporters denying how much of a scumbag they are. Both of them.

It takes a real sicko to be a Clinton enabler given their record of lies and corruption, doesn't it?

Hillary Clinton never thought she would get her fat ass beat by that uppity nobody Negro from Chicago in 2008 and she got desperate during the campaign.

You Libtards can can complain about the positions of the candidates all you want but you can't claim birther hypocrisy because The Bitch started that crap.

Canadian Cruz....Green Eggs and Ham. :lmao:

A rabid hildabeast support rates Cruz like this:
My bold.

Famed Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz ranks Sen. Ted Cruz among the school’s smartest students, adding that the Canada-born Texan can run for president in 2016.

Cruz was a “terrific student,” Dershowitz told The Daily Caller. “He was always very active in class, presenting a libertarian point of view. He didn’t strike me as a social conservative, more of a libertarian.”

“He had brilliant insights and he was clearly among the top students, as revealed by his class responses,” Dershowitz added.
<<snip>>

Cruz “was an outstanding student in my class,” Dershowitz said. “Without a doubt he is among the smartest students I’ve ever had… I’ve had great students but he has to be at the top of anyone’s short list, in terms of raw brain power.”

OOPS! forgot the link: Dershowitz: Ted Cruz One of My Smartest Students at Harvard Law | Opinion - Conservative

Never heard any prof say that about the dear leader or the hildabeast.

Last edited:
Canadian Cruz....Green Eggs and Ham. :lmao:

Hmmm....A junior senator who has a foreign-born father and never held a real job....Where have I heard that before?

Never held a real job? You do know the man's a lawyer, right? And I don't mean the way Obama's a lawyer, with getting a law degree and then "community organizing". I mean actually practicing law. He worked in private practice, at the Justice Department, and as Solicitor General of Texas, where he had occasion to actually argue cases before the Supreme Court nine times.

Never heard any prof say that about the dear leader or the hildabeast.

Come to think about it, have we heard ANYTHING from ANYONE about the moonbat messiah's past? Ted Cruz even had some pinko room mate come out and talk shit about him, as well as fellow students who still consider him a great friend. He has a former professor, who is a moonbat mind you, calling him one of the smartest people he's ever taught.

The only people I have heard insist the meat muppet faggot is some brilliant mother fucker are sycophantic media whores. No one with any credibility is out there saying that, of course when it's pretty obvious he's an idiot no one would diminish their credibility.

Forum List

Back