If you are a Trump Supporter why?

• His policy

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • His bluntness

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • He has nice hair

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
It used to surprise me when I saw Trump winning in the polls. How could this racist, sexist, con artist, lying scumbag be pulling votes? Then I realized that most Trump supporters are saying the same thing."We are tired of the lying scumbag politicians telling us what they think we want to hear and then selling their vote to the highest bidder".America needs someone like Trump, not as a president, but as a common enemy. Americans can use Donald Trump as the symbol that we must fight against. Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Greens must all come together and prevent Trump from becoming president. It will break the barriers between parties and will allow things to get done. All these different parties united under the "Stop Donald Trump" banner. Then once we have a real candidate in office we will begin to see advancements under a new, united government. All because Americans found something to believe in. The stop of Donald Trump.
Anyone who votes for Trump is just a gullable stooge who just bought a bridge from a used car salesman. Trump is a leftist and bullshitting just like Hopey Changy did.

Thanks for your advice. We understand how someone who has supported leftists all his life is concerned that Republicans might unknowingly make a leftist their nominee.

You posted: Those who can't succeed on their own, need to blame someone. Drumpf gives them a nice long list.

I think you are confused. The people you are referring to are OWS leftists.

Mark

Then why is it blue states and Dems who support red states and pubs?

Hmmm ?

Deflection. You made a statement, and I corrected your error. Blue versus red states is another debate.

OWS is blaming others, and OWS is made up of liberals.

Mark

I don't know what OWS is but its simply fact that those who support Drumpf are RWNJs who can't support themselves.

And now, I'm off to watch me some Walking Dead reruns.

buh-bye

:banana:

So, I can assume that OWS are left wing nut jobs that can't support themselves.

Mark

You can ASSSume anything you want but I still don't know what "OWS" refers to.

Lol. Occupy Wall Street.

Mark

It used to surprise me when I saw Trump winning in the polls. How could this racist, sexist, con artist, lying scumbag be pulling votes? Then I realized that most Trump supporters are saying the same thing."We are tired of the lying scumbag politicians telling us what they think we want to hear and then selling their vote to the highest bidder".America needs someone like Trump, not as a president, but as a common enemy. Americans can use Donald Trump as the symbol that we must fight against. Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Greens must all come together and prevent Trump from becoming president. It will break the barriers between parties and will allow things to get done. All these different parties united under the "Stop Donald Trump" banner. Then once we have a real candidate in office we will begin to see advancements under a new, united government. All because Americans found something to believe in. The stop of Donald Trump.
Anyone who votes for Trump is just a gullable stooge who just bought a bridge from a used car salesman. Trump is a leftist and bullshitting just like Hopey Changy did.

Thanks for your advice. We understand how someone who has supported leftists all his life is concerned that Republicans might unknowingly make a leftist their nominee.
That's the thing with you Trumpsters. You create your own version reality like Obamaites do. I haven't voted Dem since I made the mistake of voting for Carter in 1976.

Wake up sheeple, the man is a salesman con artist.

Forum List

Back