The Real Story on the Flotilla Ship!

You mean facts like a video showing jew haters attacking jews? You are the only one denying facts around here Adolf.

Your the one advocating genocide, not me. Don't project your sick viewpoints onto others.

LOL genocide by old age! Not a great method! Genocide by allowing the population to increase like rabbits is not a great method either. Research genocide and you will probably see footnotes to the Aremians Holocaust!

Actually he advocated killing them. Which is different than letting them die from old age.

In our next lesson, I teach you that 2+2=4. Maybe in a week I can get you to understand that concept.

They used the same landing method on 5 other boats that day, yet they were smart enough not to atack the Israelis.

When armed Israeli soldiers come to inspect your ship, the last thing you want to do is attack them. That would be foolish, because someone could get killed, but dont take my word for it, just ask the half wits that came from Turkey.

again, rationalizing their method doesn't invalidate the reaction to being boarded like nazis looking for jews in the Frank house. Sorry to make your hardon for israel limp out on ya.

when israel decides that they are not above the same standards of behavior as everyone else then maybe they will be able to stop looking so horrible in the global opinion. Every other nation who would have reacted like israel did WOULD HAVE BEEN raked through the coals. But, because it's israel people like you want a free pass.

I'm sure that you could literally watch a jew pluck the eyes out of an arab toddler and drink blood from its neck and all you would do is fault the child for being around a thirsty jew and tempting them by having drinkable liquid in their body.

So, since you stick up for Hamas and the Palis at every turn, are we to assume its ok for Israel to indciscriminately fire rockets into the Palestinian territory? Is this the same standard you are referring to? Should they spray machine guns in palestinian night clubs without warning?

The Palis should be thankful Israel plays as nice as they do. Israel could wipe out the palestinian problem with ease if they really wanted to, but they dont share the same barbarism that their enemies have.

You can assume what you want to, dummy. Hell, you are anyway. And, ironically, it's why giant pussies like you don't want to actually compare how many deaths have been caused by any example you want to bring up verses the rationalized killings you don't have a problem with when the cast lead label gets applied.

but hey... they all look alike, right?

:rofl:

somehow, throwing rocks is barbarism... but wanton cluster bombs on residential areas is kosher.

:lol:

like I said.. just stop posting. you bring nothing but your own embarrassment to this conversation.

You mean facts like a video showing jew haters attacking jews? You are the only one denying facts around here Adolf.

Your the one advocating genocide, not me. Don't project your sick viewpoints onto others.

LOL genocide by old age! Not a great method! Genocide by allowing the population to increase like rabbits is not a great method either. Research genocide and you will probably see footnotes to the Aremians Holocaust!

Black populations increased during slavery in America. You have no point to add other than letting us know what kind of a joke the Illinois Bar is.

Black populations increased during slavery in America. You have no point to add other than letting us know what kind of a joke the Illinois Bar is.

Jesus youre dumb. You are comparing genocide to slavery. Lets examine that...

Slavery, while terribly evil, ensured a good measure of security for a slave. At the very least, the slave can assume the man that paid top dollar for him is going to try and keep him alive as best he can, and probably encourage that his slave has children so he can have even more slaves in his stable.

Genocide on the other hand is the intent to kill everyone, and procreation is never encouraged because its counter productive to the goal of completely wiping out a particular group of people.

See the difference? See how dumb you are?

Jesus youre dumb. You are comparing genocide to slavery. Lets examine that...

Slavery, while terribly evil, ensured a good measure of security for a slave. At the very least, the slave can assume the man that paid top dollar for him is going to try and keep him alive as best he can, and probably encourage that his slave has children so he can have even more slaves in his stable.

Genocide on the other hand is the intent to kill everyone, and procreation is never encouraged because its counter productive to the goal of completely wiping out a particular group of people.

See the difference? See how dumb you are?

:rofl:

more! MORE!

:lol:

:clap2:

(nevermind lynching, breeding, being snatched from families, being killed for escaping or any of the myriad other factors that make GODBOY's education less than stellar...)

Funny thing is, past administrations have kept Israel on a leash. This one has disconnected the leash. This is just the beginning.

Obama is a foreign policy disaster.

Funny thing is, past administrations have kept Israel on a leash. This one has disconnected the leash. This is just the beginning.

Obama is a foreign policy disaster.

sometimes it is just a matter of allowing errant nations enough rope to hang themselves. It's not Obama's place to keep israel from being seen as a humanitarian disaster steeped in zionist racism.

LOL, you HAVE only listened to one side of the story and made up your mind well before this incident even took place. Heck you made up your mind before these boats even left dock!

Israel went to civilian ships in international waters and attacked them.

What other side is there?

Theres a video that clearly shows that the Israelis were attacked first, so your account of what happened is false, but you already know youre lying about it so i guess its not really necessary for me to point it out. It must suck to be in a debate where you have to lie in order to have a decent counter debate. :lol:

NOT! I believe the starting point was when Israeli goons went onto someone else's ship. Now if the activists went to Tel Aviv with weapons, you would be correct. But you are not.

The IDF contacted the ship and told informed them of the blockade (as if they didn't know) and told them to dock in Israel and the goods would be shipped from there.

But they did not take that offer. Israel lies. That aid is not going to Gaza.

Isreal just threw all the antisemites red meat with this boched raid. :cuckoo:

It smells fishy to me.... & not Gefilte fish

Israel went to civilian ships in international waters and attacked them.

What other side is there?

Theres a video that clearly shows that the Israelis were attacked first, so your account of what happened is false, but you already know youre lying about it so i guess its not really necessary for me to point it out. It must suck to be in a debate where you have to lie in order to have a decent counter debate. :lol:

NOT! I believe the starting point was when Israeli goons went onto someone else's ship. Now if the activists went to Tel Aviv with weapons, you would be correct. But you are not.

Going on someones ship is not the same as attacking them with knives and batons. It would be like if you put a no tresspassing sign in your yard, but i went in your yard anyway because i suspected you had a meth lab, at which point you and your buddies assault me with weapons, beating me badly. Who do you think its going to jail and who do you think will get a slap on the wrist?

Israel is the good guys and the "peaceful protestors" are quite obviously the bad guys. Its a no brainer when you arent a jew hater.

The IDF contacted the ship and told informed them of the blockade (as if they didn't know) and told them to dock in Israel and the goods would be shipped from there.

Israel has a solid record of bringing humanitarian aid into to Gaza. Its well documented and unrefutable.

Going on someones ship is not the same as attacking them with knives and batons. It would be like if you put a no tresspassing sign in your yard, but i went in your yard anyway because i suspected you had a meth lab, at which point you and your buddies assault me with weapons, beating me badly. Who do you think its going to jail and who do you think will get a slap on the wrist?

Israel is the good guys and the "peaceful protestors" are quite obviously the bad guys. Its a no brainer when you arent a jew hater.

Why did Israel attack the ship? To steal their stuff and arrest them on some bogus charge.

It wasn't a friendly visit.

Israel has a solid record of bringing humanitarian aid into to Gaza. Its well documented and unrefutable.

Israel has a solid record of being a lying sack of crap. That aid is not going to Gaza. And, aid was only part of the mission.

Why did Israel attack the ship? To steal their stuff and arrest them on some bogus charge.

Steal their stuff and arrest them on bogus charges you say? If theres is any truth to that, youre going to have to explain to all of us why no one was arrested on the 5 other ships that day, otherwise what you just said is just you spinning lies. You arent a liar are you?

Also, if the humanitarian aid doesnt get to Israel, it doesnt get to Gaza. The civilian scum that attacked Israeli troops didnt care about helping the palis, they just wanted to give Israel a black eye. They would be content with holding all that donated stuff indefinitely so long as they can fuck with Israel in the process. For the record, its not like the donated stuff came from those knife wielding jew haters. Those clowns were just using the humanitarian aid as a weapon against Israel.

Last edited:

Israel has a solid record of being a lying sack of crap. That aid is not going to Gaza. And, aid was only part of the mission.

Lies, lies and more lies. Its always the same thing with you. Israel has had a blockade on Gaza for a LONG time. If they werent brining aid in, there wouldnt be any aid at all. If the palis havent needed aid to survive this whole time, then why are we worried about this ship getting there?

Trust me, Israel is very good about bringing aid to the palis. Their lucky im not in charge, cause i wouldnt give em jack shit.

Steal their stuff and arrest them on bogus charges you say? If theres is any truth to that, youre going to have to explain to all of us why no one was arrested on the 5 other ships that day, otherwise what you just said is just you spinning lies. You arent a liar are you?

Also, if the humanitarian aid doesnt get to Israel, it doesnt get to Gaza. The civilian scum that attacked Israeli troops didnt care about helping the palis, they just wanted to give Israel a black eye. They would be content with holding all that donated stuff indefinitely so long as they can fuck with Israel in the process. For the record, its not like the donated stuff came from those knife wielding jew haters. Those clowns were just using the humanitarian aid as a weapon against Israel.

The last time there was a ship, Israel kidnapped the people forcibly took them to Israel and charged them with entering Israel illegally. You can't get much more bogus than that. The boat Israel stole has not been returned. Israel again dragged people into Israel and is charging them with entering Israel illegally. Bogus again. That aid is not going to Gaza.

Oh, by the way, there are now statements from protesters saying that Israelis fired tear guns and other weapons onto the boats before boarding them. Also that on the boats that did not resist, Israelis tasered nonresisting civilians.

Hahahaha. Good guys and bad guys? Sorry, bitch, this isn't an episode of 24. Life is slightly more complicated than that.

Forum List

Back