The Real RNC Message On America's Recovery

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Pete Sessions stated that the RNC had learned from the Taliban how to fight the Dems in Congress in the Senate. How fitting, that the losers from the elections who keep bitching about the lack of bipartisan ship on Obama's part (even though met with the house thre times.) are now the new Taliban Gorillass fighting for more tax cuts because they worked so well in the last eight years.

Maybe they can elect Che Limbaugh as their leader. He can pontificate on the godliness of the right and the devil worshipers on the right while smoking his Cuban cigar and taking oxycontin. With his vast military experience, he would make a great gorilla.:lol:

I think it will be about a month more and the Dems will finally get fed up and tell the right to piss off if you won't work with us.

McCain is saying that the Dems should have worked with them righting this bill. What total hosreshit. The party in charge writes it and then works with the other party, unless you are the right and then you write it and tell the left to go to hell.

After all these years of raw arrogant power by the right, now they are the nice partisans.

Assholes. Tax cuts and trickel down. That's all they know.

well the day has just begun and you've reached a new low without popping a sweat. Calling Republicans "Taliban" you un American freak.

It would have helped, I think, to actually quote the person who so outraged you, Ray.

Pretty hard for us to evalute the man's words based on your characterization of them.

Pete Sessions stated that the RNC had learned from the Taliban how to fight the Dems in Congress in the Senate. How fitting, that the losers from the elections who keep bitching about the lack of bipartisan ship on Obama's part (even though met with the house thre times.) are now the new Taliban Gorillass fighting for more tax cuts because they worked so well in the last eight years.

Maybe they can elect Che Limbaugh as their leader. He can pontificate on the godliness of the right and the devil worshipers on the right while smoking his Cuban cigar and taking oxycontin. With his vast military experience, he would make a great gorilla.:lol:

I think it will be about a month more and the Dems will finally get fed up and tell the right to piss off if you won't work with us.

McCain is saying that the Dems should have worked with them righting this bill. What total hosreshit. The party in charge writes it and then works with the other party, unless you are the right and then you write it and tell the left to go to hell.

After all these years of raw arrogant power by the right, now they are the nice partisans.

blah, blah blah-dee, blah, blah...

you're mistake is thinking there's any difference between any of them.
bush and the reps have been excoriated, rightly, IMO, for increasing govt spending while cutting taxes. the dems, now that they hold power, say the only way out of the mess is to increase govt spending and cut taxes.

hello? all any of them want to do is line their pockets. obama=bush=kennedy=delay=rangel=reid=pelosi
wake up and smell the coffee.

Yes, the old saying: If you don't play ball with us, we'll shove the bat up your ass!

Willow, you ignorant asshole. I didn't call them Taliban one of your own Pete Sessions used this analogy to describe their tactics.

WASHINGTON – The Republicans are taking a page from the Taliban's book. So says one of their own leaders.

Dallas Rep. Pete Sessions, the leader of the GOP's House campaign arm, compared the party to the terrorist-supporting Afghan group in an interview with the Hotline, a Washington political newsletter. He was trying to describe the Republicans' strategy for the 2010 midterm elections.

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban," Sessions said during the 60-minute sitdown. "And that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes."

He continued: "I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. ... I'm saying an example of how you go about [it] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with." (Has anyone on the RNC realized they lost the election by the will of the American people, not the DNC?)

Neither Sessions' congressional office or the GOP House campaign committee offered any immediate comment. Sessions' Democratic counterpart called the comments "shocking."

Sessions' call for GOP 'insurgency' draws fire | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Breaking News for Dallas-Fort Worth | Dallas Morning News

Cat brained.

Last edited:

raybo you ignorant Anti American asshole,, were the bolded words yours? or Sessions?

he's frothing at the mouth for the dems to say "fuck the Republicans" he's all for one party rule.. Marxist to the core.

Actually, Assholes, Obama tried to work with the congress and they voted to a person against the bill. They aren't working together. If your read the fucking article you would realize that is what Sessions is saying.

As to un american, Willowfuck, what gives you the right to be the great American? What have you done for our country. You wouldn't know a marxist if you had cat sex with one. It's another one of your little sound bites. You didn't even read the article. If you did, you would know the second post are right from there.

Your shit about calling people unamerican because they don't agree with you is quite like the taliban.

Retired, I am saying that if the right won't work together then if we are in power fuck them.

How far over to you bend over to get your enemies to work with you?

But have a nice day anyway.

he's frothing at the mouth for the dems to say "fuck the Republicans" he's all for one party rule.. Marxist to the core.

Actually, Assholes, Obama tried to work with the congress and they voted to a person against the bill. They aren't working together. If your read the fucking article you would realize that is what Sessions is saying.

As to un american, Willowfuck, what gives you the right to be the great American? What have you done for our country. You wouldn't know a marxist if you had cat sex with one. It's another one of your little sound bites. You didn't even read the article. If you did, you would know the second post are right from there.

Your shit about calling people unamerican because they don't agree with you is quite like the taliban.

Retired, I am saying that if the right won't work together then if we are in power fuck them.

How far over to you bend over to get your enemies to work with you?

But have a nice day anyway.

call republicans taliban raybo and I will call you un American every time.. it's just one of my little pet peeves.. all you DUMbass Democrats do that shit, like Murtha and them calling our soldiers rapists and murderers,, and again,, no one should vote for a bill they don't believe in,, ever.

Report: Poland to 'Punish' Taliban Who Beheaded Polish Geologist

Poland pledges to capture and "punish" the Taliban militants who beheaded a Polish engineer in Pakistan on Friday before delivering a video of the attack to the media, the Times of London reports.

Piotr Stanczak was reportedly kidnapped four months ago while working in the Attock district — a region close to Pakistan's lawless North West Frontier Province.

A video released to media outlets Sunday shows the beheading of Stanczak just minutes after he appears on tape urging the Polish government not to send troops to neighboring Afghanistan.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,489805,00.html

Last edited:
Willow, are you stupid or just stupid.

I didn't call them Taliban. Pete Fucking Sessions, Republican, compared their tactics to those used by Taliban. Now that's a real bipartisan approach for American politicians to use. He wants to fight the Dems with the Taliban tactics.

Do you finally realize that he used the fucking analogy and not me:cuckoo:

I do not expect, nor do I want, Republicans who oppose bills to vote for them.

There is benefit to having an opposition party.

I have listened to some of the CSPAN debates about this bail package, and I thought that some of the Republicans, particularly those who plan on voting against this package, just as they voted against BUSHII's bailout, are honorable people.

Now those Republicans who voted for Bush II's bailout, but who are quibbling about this one, just because Obama in charge?

They're nothing but partisan hacks.

I didn't call them Taliban. Pete Fucking Sessions, Republican, compared their tactics to those used by Taliban. Now that's a real bipartisan approach for American politicians to use. He wants to fight the Dems with the Taliban tactics.

I bolded your words asswipe.. I bolded YOUR words.

Another one of Rayboy's stellar " lets all get along" posts.

You do understand what happened to the democrats the first 6 years of the Bush term right?

They would not even give them rooms to work in.

They would not even consult them on bills.

You are a hypocrite

I bolded your words asswipe.. I bolded YOUR words.

You just got pwned big time and cant even admitt it.

It was Sessions who called them the taliban , no harsh words for him from you?

How fitting, that the losers from the elections who keep bitching about the lack of bipartisan ship on Obama's part (even though met with the house thre times.) are now the new Taliban Gorillass fighting for more tax cuts because they worked so well in the last eight years."

no, your ass is grass you big fat liar.

Okay Ray; you blame the Republican Congress for everything, and they should take a good deal of the blame. Here is the problem; the Republicans lost control after 2006 when the Dems took control. Can you please tell me what the Dems did differently from 2007 to present? What drastic changes in policy did they implement?

Your diatribes are nothing more than the normal partisan bullshit that we hear from both sides. The fact is that once the Dems took over in 2007, they continued with the same crap the Republican controlled Congress had been doing. Had the roles been reversed, we would still be right here where we are with a severe recession on our hands. Gore and the Dems won in 2000, I highly doubt much would be different overall.

Forum List

Back