The Real Racists

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
13924825_1140781655964944_1963947781724787911_n.jpg

Yall can add some more democrat racist examples if you please. Oh and for you liberals those things at the bottom are called SOURCES so you can verify all this for yourself.

View attachment 84495

Yall can add some more democrat racist examples if you please. Oh and for you liberals those things at the bottom are called SOURCES so you can verify all this for yourself.

Not saying Hilliary isn't a disgusting human being, because she is. However everything you complain she said you have stated on this board multiple times.

View attachment 84495

Not saying Hilliary isn't a disgusting human being, because she is. However everything you complain she said you have stated on this board multiple times.
Indeed I have and I am damn proud of it and stand by it. I will use whatever means necessary to defeat her. NEVER let a crisis go to waste use it to your advantage always!

View attachment 84495

Is he, Odium running for president? NO? Then your point is trivial.

Forum List

Back