The Real Jew?

Can US Jews be supportive of Israel but critical of its policies?

Are such Jews not "real Jews?"

Let's ask Ira Stup:

"Ira Stup was raised in Philadelphia attending Jewish day school and camps. He found his home in the Jewish community and was “intoxicated with Jewish democracy” as framed in the ideals of Israel’s foundation.

"Now he has returned deeply troubled from a one-year fellowship based in Tel Aviv.

"The worst single incident occurred on Ben Yehuda Street in central Jerusalem. Stup, 24, a Columbia graduate, was returning from a rally with a couple of friends carrying a banner that said, 'Zionists are not settlers.'

"A group of religious Jews wearing yarmulkes approached, spat on them and started punching.

"About 20 people saw the whole thing and just watched. They were screaming, ‘You are not real Jews.’ Most of them were American.

"It was one of the most disappointing moments of my life — you can disagree as much as you want with a banner but to allow violence and not react is outrageous.

"'For me it was a turning point. Nobody previously had said I was not a real Jew.'”

Ira has a simple question for Real Jews:

"Why is it poisoning minds to encourage them to think critically about the actions of the Israeli government?"

The Real Jew...

The "real" georgephillip ....

Uneducated and stupid is what I'm thinking .....

Are you Jewish?

810000-5682-4~You-Don-t-Have-to-Be-Jewish-to-Love-Levy-s-Real-Jewish-Rye-Posters.jpg

So, Israel is ours again, and we will hold it until the end of times or the end of Israel as the history given to us by our one G-d.
As the Soviet Union disappeared, the Zionist regime will also vanish and humanity will be liberated,'' the official Islamic Republic News Agency cited Ahmadinejad
Israel Will `Vanish' Just Like Soviet Union, Ahmadinejad Says - Bloomberg
Hitlers dream of a 1,000 year 3rd Reich lasted only 12 years, where as the Apartheid regime of South Africa survived 46 long years, the Israel experiment will also fall
:eusa_pray:

Hitlers dream of a 1,000 year 3rd Reich lasted only 12 years, where as the Apartheid regime of South Africa survived 46 long years, the Israel experiment will also fall
Any more dumbass arab loser excuses?

Again, like the last time you brought this topic up, Why such a huge amount of hate for one particular group? Why are Jews different from Irish, Koreans, Germans, Kenyans?
Is it possible that you harbor some compelling need to be hated (there are such people)? If so, just commit some really heinous crime, publicize it, and your deepest longing will be fulfilled. Or can it be that you are one of those "self-hating Jews" (there are such people) and you're projecting your subliminal antipathy onto anyone who is academically critical of the exceptional solidarity some (most?) American Jews have with Israel?

Having asked this question, do you believe that I hate you?

Do you hate me?

Do you hate George Philip?

So, Israel is ours again, and we will hold it until the end of times or the end of Israel as the history given to us by our one G-d.
As the Soviet Union disappeared, the Zionist regime will also vanish and humanity will be liberated,'' the official Islamic Republic News Agency cited Ahmadinejad
Israel Will `Vanish' Just Like Soviet Union, Ahmadinejad Says - Bloomberg
:eusa_pray:

Israel is not an experiment peabrain! It has developed into a stable, first world, high industrial democratic country. It is already a success and far failing! It will be a stable in the world for many years! So sorry!

There are many jews who do not follow blindly what ever the current government of Isreal says.

There will always be people who fail the moral test of what is wrong or what is right.

Even in the jewish religion.

The truth will win one day, that day is far away.
The truth often comes with a huge price tag.

Consider the price the US paid to learn the truth about chattel slavery?

What if Israel's moral truth comes at the cost of civil war?

Again, like the last time you brought this topic up, Why such a huge amount of hate for one particular group? Why are Jews different from Irish, Koreans, Germans, Kenyans?
The Irish, (South) Koreans, Germans and Kenyans have 0 nuclear weapons.

Israel has hundreds.

Why do you correctly blame some Muslims for antisemitism and turn a blind eye to Israeli apartheid?

"Israel refuses entry to Palestinian firefighters being honored for Carmel fire assistance.

The Irish, (South) Koreans, Germans and Kenyans have 0 nuclear weapons.

Israel has hundreds.

Why do you correctly blame some Muslims for antisemitism and turn a blind eye to Israeli apartheid?

"Israel refuses entry to Palestinian firefighters being honored for Carmel fire assistance.

Well, America, Russia, India, Pakistan, etc. have nuclear weapons. Doesn't Israel need nuclear weapons, when Iran threatens to wipe her off the map every other week?

Ahmadinejad predicted Israel will "vanish from the page of time" but said nothing about "wiped off the map."

Iran hasn't invaded any neighbors in over 200 years.

Israel has, with full US support, and will probably do so again.

The current Israelian Coalition Government resembles a coalition between
- Republicans
- TeaParty
- Church
- a marginalized Ehud Barak (center left).

In this coalition the Tea Party holds the Foreign Ministry and the Ministry for Domestic Security.
So, what is the achievements of this government?

- A loyality oath
- rising prominence of national-religious Rabbis to influence society (
---- Top rabbis move to forbid renting homes to Arabs, say 'racism originated in the Torah' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
---- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef says in Saturday sermon that 'Goyim have no place in the world - only to serve the People of Israel' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
(...)

It is not surprising for me what Cohen in New York Times is describing about what has happened to the progressive US Jew visiting Israel.
The direction of the wind is coming from right.

The TeaParty of Israel is blaming the leaders of Israeli Arabs for Jewish Israelian rascisim against them, the TeaParty comments the annual democracy index poll released by the Israel Democracy Institute. The poll says, that 33 percent of Israeli Jews think Israeli Arabs should be placed in internment camps in the event of a war, and 53 percent of Israeli Jews voiced support for the state encouraging Arabs to emigrate:
Lieberman blames Arab leaders for rising racism among Israeli Jews - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Do you see any potential for civil or religious war coming to Israel?

If so, would transfer or internment be the most likely fate for Arab Israelis?

What possible new nakba awaits Area C and Gaza?

Not at all. I hit you because you called me a liar. You have never proven me a liar, but I proved your cited source Nejad a liar.

That's why I negged you. If I could again, I would. :eusa_drool:

Meanwhile they continue enriching uranium past the twenty percent need for medical isotopes.
I suggest you made that up, got any proof?

Hi, you have received -3 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

Thanks, thats all the "proof" I need

What possible new nakba awaits Area C and Gaza?

The more time they waste, the closer they come to not having peace when it really matters.

Their choice I suppose.

@ Jos

Keep in mind, even though I proved your cited source is a liar who is willing to stand up to the world and say straightforwardly that Iran has no homosexuals.

I did not call you a liar.

You did not prove that what I believe to be wrong, yet called me a liar and cited the source of a known grand liar. :eusa_whistle:

That's why I neg repped you.

Ahmadinejad predicted Israel will "vanish from the page of time" but said nothing about "wiped off the map."

What about the very recent Iran-Iraq war in which about 1 million died? And also, if someone was not violent in the past, but suddenly starts to make threatening warnings to other ppl, should he be ignored? That's like saying if someone has been a virgin in the past, he should be regarded as one forever. (In college, I got an A in Logic.)

How long are you and the other antisemites going to deny the words that came out of the man's mouth during a televised speech. You worthless antisemites can deny anything, no wonder the indisputable proof the Holocaust is so easily deniable to you!

The Islamic regime is VERY YOUNG you uneducated poverty case! They were born in 1979! 31 years old, they are younger than me. HOWEVER, shortly after their birth, they had a DECADE long war!

They started a war with Iraq by aiding the Shia rebellion and pushing for a civil war in Iraq! Over 1 million people lost their lives in a decade of war! None of Israel's wars have ever come close to the length or destruction of that war!

Iran has taken over Lebanon through its satelite army in Hezbollah. Iran has attacked Argentina! They aren't boy scounts

Really! You are such a revisionist guided by blind hatred and simply lack if intelligence! NOT one US soldier has ever fought in any Israeli wars NOT ONE. In fact the only foreign fighters to ever fight for Israel were in '53 (her smallest war). EVERY SINGLE ISRAELI WAR WAS A WAR AGAINST A GENOCIDIAL OPPONENT HELL BEND ON HERE DESTRUCTION and besides the Lebanon War and Gaza Warm every Israel war was against multiple much larger opponent who were publically calling for a second Holocaust!.

Always US Backing! LOL, you revisionist pussy!
In '48 and '53 the US put an total arms embargo on the entire middle east including Israel, while the Soviets were arming the Arabs to the teeth. In '53 the British, French and Israelis wanted to completely destroy the Egyptians military machine and make sure another Suez Canal incident couldn't occur. But the Americans fearing a larger war with the Soviets put a total cabash on the plan.
In '67 yes we gave them arms, but that was to combat the Soviets who again were arming the Arabs to the teeth. It was more of a cold war strategy that worked in our favor.
In '73 we gave weopans but again no soldiers.
The list goes on and on for '83, '06 and '09!

Your a worthless joker! 63 year boy that never moved out of mother dearists basement! I pitty you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back