The Real Islam Exposed

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
The Power Of Islam
By Barbara Stock For americandaily.com
05/09/05)

People may wonder why I write so often about the War with Islam. There is no “War on Terror.” Our war is with the violent ideology of Islam and those that follow that doctrine and there are millions of such followers. Americans need to understand the seriousness of the situation in which we find ourselves. Islam is in full jihad mode and Islamic leaders know that to succeed, they must destroy the United States.

On one hand, we have moderate Muslims denying that Muslims kill and behead innocent people. When they are forced to admit the truth, the argument switches to, “They are not following true Islam.” The problem is this: The terrorists are following true Islam because Islam is founded on fear and violence.

for full article: http://www.americandaily.com/article/7709

Adam's Apple said:
The Power Of Islam
By Barbara Stock For americandaily.com
05/09/05)

People may wonder why I write so often about the War with Islam. There is no “War on Terror.” Our war is with the violent ideology of Islam

On one hand, we have moderate Muslims denying that Muslims kill
this i call contradition
she accuses Islam of violent ideology of Islam
and then says that there is a moderates muslims denying this
Islam ,,,,, MUSLIMS
muslims took the ISLAM as a RELIGIN to follow ,, so they worked with it,, Some of them work with it and some pretend they fight for it ,,
and ISLAM can defened him self ,, tell her to read the qur'an
and we dont want to destroy any one,,
if she read the qur'an and the history of muslims she will see how they built a great civilization and how they built didnt destroy,,
didnt humilate,, didnt say there is 1st class countriesn and second class countries ,, qur'an says we all the same for allah we differ according to our ACCOMPLISHMENT in our lifes .....

so who did she fought ,,,
i see she looked once again to the car not the driver,,
this what i talked about before ,, people always accuse Islam

I wonder why that lady's encounter with the male muslims never made the MSnews? That is just absolutely sick and the world should know.

Arabian said:
this i call contadition
she accuses Islam of violent ideology of Islam
and then says that there is a moderates muslims denying this
Islam ,,,,, MUSLIMS
muslims took the ISLAM as a RELIGIN to follow ,, so they worked with it,, Some of them work with it and some pretend they fight for it ,,
and ISLAM can defened him self ,, tell her to read the qur'an
and we dont want to destroy any one,,
if she read the qur'an and the history of muslims she will see how they built a great civilization and how they built didnt destroy,,
didnt humilate,, didnt say there is 1st class countriesn and second class countries ,, qur'an says we all the same for allah we differ according to our ACCOMPLISHMENT in our lifes .....

so who did she fought ,,,
i see she looked once again to the car not the driver,,
this what i talked about before ,, people always accuse Islam
You totally missed her point. Her point is that there are SOME Muslims that will CLAIM that Islam is not violent and hateful when it really IS. Her point is that there are some Muslims that believe that Islam is a peaceful religion but that those believers are either 1) not follow what Islam TRULY teaches or 2) putting on a false front to make it appear as some believe Islam is peaceful while knowing it is not (in other words, they are lying!).

There is no contradiction. You just didn't follow her train of thought.

Why is it that we seem to be just discovering the violent nature of Islam? We have had over a thousand years for more-or-less continuous contact with this umma'a community of believers. There has been the usual violence but neither side has been unique in its treatment of the other. We have our stories of chivalry and treachery and so do they. We didn't hear all this latest stuff about how wicked Islam is until they began to resist our control of their territory. When I was a kid during WWII we used to hear about what cruel and violent people the Japanese were. That line seems to have quieted down. What can you tell me to show me that this is not just the demonization of whoever we are killing at the moment?

you guys can go on having your own opinions, but please do not discriminate against muslims because of this. Also, Islam is not founded on fear and violence. Islam is really a normal religion, but people like you think that Islam is the real reason that american soldiers are dying in Iraq. That is not true. An example is all of the Islamic people in america. They practice the Islamic faith, but you dont see them bombing government buildings! you are an ignorant :asshole:

Wahabbi Islam, the violent sect of Islam founded in Saudi Arabia in the 18th century, is the source of much of the violence in Islam. The influence of Wahabbism is spreading because its roots are in the country that houses the two most sacred cities in Islam: Mecca and Medina. Couple Wahabbism with the pan-Arab Nationalism that is so rampant in the Middle East, and you've got a breeding ground for terrorism.

How do we counter this? First, eliminate the repression in the Middle East by encouraging (or establishing, in the case of Iraq) democracy. Second, allow freedom of religion, so that radical imams don't have control over what religious speech is tolerated or not. Again, such freedoms can only be guarnteed under a democratic/republican form of government.

gop_jeff said:
Wahabbi Islam, the violent sect of Islam founded in Saudi Arabia in the 18th century, is the source of much of the violence in Islam. The influence of Wahabbism is spreading because its roots are in the country that houses the two most sacred cities in Islam: Mecca and Medina. Couple Wahabbism with the pan-Arab Nationalism that is so rampant in the Middle East, and you've got a breeding ground for terrorism.

How do we counter this? First, eliminate the repression in the Middle East by encouraging (or establishing, in the case of Iraq) democracy. Second, allow freedom of religion, so that radical imams don't have control over what religious speech is tolerated or not. Again, such freedoms can only be guarnteed under a democratic/republican form of government.
A better option....

nuke mecca and prove to them once and for all that their black rock they like to rub ain't gonna do nut'n for em!

mrsx said:
Why is it that we seem to be just discovering the violent nature of Islam? We have had over a thousand years for more-or-less continuous contact with this umma'a community of believers. There has been the usual violence but neither side has been unique in its treatment of the other. We have our stories of chivalry and treachery and so do they. We didn't hear all this latest stuff about how wicked Islam is until they began to resist our control of their territory. When I was a kid during WWII we used to hear about what cruel and violent people the Japanese were. That line seems to have quieted down. What can you tell me to show me that this is not just the demonization of whoever we are killing at the moment?

I think the major difference between the Japanese and the US now, is that the Japanese are NOT calling for the destruction of America. BIG difference. Further, as to both sides not being nice, Christianity has tried to make peace with Islam over the past century, yet what do we hear coming from them: "Death to America, Death to the West." The thing is, they still desire your death and to make you subject to their rule, that is unless you become a Muslim. Do you want to be a muslim?

As to the asshole guy, .... :baby:

I would counter the claims that all Islamic peoples are a) violent b) not following the true meaning of their faith.

If all Islamic peoples are violent then why the hell are we trying to liberate Iraq? If all Islamics are terrorists then we, by helping the Islamic peoples of Iraq, are aiding and abetting terrorists and are therefore subject to our own war on terror.

Stitchman said:
you guys can go on having your own opinions, but please do not discriminate against muslims because of this. Also, Islam is not founded on fear and violence. Islam is really a normal religion, but people like you think that Islam is the real reason that american soldiers are dying in Iraq. That is not true. An example is all of the Islamic people in america. They practice the Islamic faith, but you dont see them bombing government buildings! you are an ignorant :asshole:

You got anything credible to back that crap up with? Just your half-assed opinion won't cut it.

Yurt said:
I think the major difference between the Japanese and the US now, is that the Japanese are NOT calling for the destruction of America. BIG difference. Further, as to both sides not being nice, Christianity has tried to make peace with Islam over the past century, yet what do we hear coming from them: "Death to America, Death to the West." The thing is, they still desire your death and to make you subject to their rule, that is unless you become a Muslim. Do you want to be a muslim?

As to the asshole guy, .... :baby:

I agree with you completely about the difference between then and now in our views of Japanese culture. Islam hasn't changed now that more and more Muslims are chanting "Death to America, Death to the West." We are disparaging Islam because we are engaged in a political-economic struggle with Muslim nations.

I'd like to know more about how Christianity has tried to make peace with Islam over the past century, what are you thinking of? In terms of politics rather than religion, it has been about a century since the creation of the Anglo-Persian Oil Company by the British in order to obtain a reliable supply of fuel for their navy as it converted from coal to oil. That was in what is now Iran - Moslem but not majority Arab. Aramco and related corporate activities in the Arabian peninsula since WWII have been British/American efforts. It may be that it is the politico-economic nature of our relationship rather than theological or even cultural differences that fuels the very real negative feelings Muslims in the Middle East have towards the West.

We don't hear much anti-Americanism from India (second largest Muslim population of any country) or Bangladesh (99%) Muslim. The good folks in Bangladesh have had real and stable democracy for a generation now and have even elect a woman Prime Minister. I don't think the religion of Islam is the cause of our unpopularity - it's our policies.

I'll toss this in because I know how much the wingers like to sink their teeth into any historical analogy. For 50 years the Catholic Church in Poland fostered resistance to the Nazis and the Communists. That doesn't make Christianity a violent religion.

mrsx said:
I'll toss this in because I know how much the wingers like to sink their teeth into any historical analogy. For 50 years the Catholic Church in Poland fostered resistance to the Nazis and the Communists. That doesn't make Christianity a violent religion.

I'm confused, should the Catholic Church in Poland have fostered acquiescence to the Nazis and Communists? Then it would have been non-violent?

mrsx said:
We don't hear much anti-Americanism from India (second largest Muslim population of any country) or Bangladesh (99%) Muslim. The good folks in Bangladesh have had real and stable democracy for a generation now and have even elect a woman Prime Minister. I don't think the religion of Islam is the cause of our unpopularity - it's our policies.

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that India is a democracy, as is Bangladesh, as is the US. :rolleyes:

It's got nothing to do with our policies with Bangladesh vs. our policies with Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc. It's got everything to do with dictatorships being the norm in the Middle East.

gop_jeff said:
It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that India is a democracy, as is Bangladesh, as is the US. :rolleyes:

It's got nothing to do with our policies with Bangladesh vs. our policies with Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc. It's got everything to do with dictatorships being the norm in the Middle East.

Not to mention relations between Muslims and non-Muslims in India and Bangladesh aren't exactly "peachy", are they?

Said1 said:
Not to mention relations between Muslims and non-Muslims in India and Bangladesh aren't exactly "peachy", are they?

And these poor relations are entirely the Muslims fault?

Forum List

Back