The REAL Ike exposed for the war criminal he was.

Must have been Hell for those poor German soldiers

3115194_nazi_226275c-620x381.jpg

Must suck that you and your ass buddy WRONGwinger must ask your handlers for so much money to make it worthwhile for you to suffer all these ass beatings you get from me everyday on this thread and the humiliations from me everyday here like when this video that embarrasses your ramblings,:itsok:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

must suck that your handlers dont have me brainwashed by hollywoods fantasys and what out corrupt school system indoctrinates us with.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just watched a feel good comedy ... 'Downfall'

downfall-parodies.png

All those pretty German girls who had Russian babies ...

Excellent general, excellent president. Back in a time when common sense ruled. Russia was our ally in that war. We won that war Fan, because of people like Ike. You just accused him of rape by way of guilt by association with Stalin. Stalin was a necessary evil for a short amount of time. Together they got the job done, and liberated a world.
And afterward, there was no patting of Stalin's knee and promising him uranium to make bombs to use against us. There were no "donations" to any Eisenhower slush funds.

You are from an era that only knows what you are told about WW2. This country thought enough of Ike's leadership in war, to make him the leader of our country. If he was leading today, there would be no ISIS. No gun running to drug cartels, no interference in Israel's elections, no Muslim quotas spilling into our country.
He was a moral man. He was a patriot of the highest caliber.

Ike did good and bad but no one can be 100 percent in all calls. Its the mostly bad we need to get ride of now. The old wars were limited for their time, now its be come a bleeding war just a little but at a time. The real crush to this world will be the "thinning of the herd" that will come in the next 11 years. You might call it a reset of humanity and Nations and people will die. The death will be sudden and short. It will not be like some movie writer made up. The threat will some from the North and South and West people will kill them self to just end it.

Ike did good and bad but no one can be 100 percent in all calls. Its the mostly bad we need to get ride of now. The old wars were limited for their time, now its be come a bleeding war just a little but at a time. The real crush to this world will be the "thinning of the herd" that will come in the next 11 years. You might call it a reset of humanity and Nations and people will die. The death will be sudden and short. It will not be like some movie writer made up. The threat will some from the North and South and West people will kill them self to just end it.

True Ike did SOME good.He did in the end somewhat develop a conscience for his murderers deeds he committed as a general murdering innocent civilains,many being women and children. He did seem to develop a conscience at the end by warning the american people of the his master he serves that were pulling his strings during the war the Military Industrail complex by warning the american people at the end that they controlled world events and the government and not the people but it was too little too late,it did not save him a trip to hell.

evade tactic from the paid shill as always just as they are always :up:instructed.

this hardly disproves what this thread is all about that american soldiers on instructions from Ike murdered women and children during WWII.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just watched a feel good comedy ... 'Downfall'

downfall-parodies.png

All those pretty German girls who had Russian babies ...

Like I said in my previous post-evade tactic from the paid shill as always just as they are always instructed :up:

It's my understanding Hitler tried to exterminate anyone in Holland with the last name of ..."Eisenhower". Let's be clear, Ike wasn't driven by malice , he was driven by necessity and reciprocity of the AXIS themselves.

If Ike was a war criminal, what was Truman? You know, with the nukes.

I have talked before in the past of Trumans atrocities and what a traiter and monster he was as well before but this is the Eisenhower thread so wont talk about them here but by all means,go ahead and make a thread and talk about it if you wish.I will be happy to join it.:thup::)

fair warning though,as you can see from the replies i got on the first page for example,the truman lovers will go into evade mode and wont look at your evidence same as the Ike worshippers did not on my thread here.Just watch their evade tactices they used to my link i posted in my OP.you'll see for yourself.:D

"A favorite tactic employed by leftists is to describe the Nazis as “right wing,” with Adolf Hitler, their leader, as the grand leader of this “right wing” movement. Rewriting history is pretty common for leftists, as their history is littered with injustice (the KKK was founded by Democrats, did you know?). Injustices they claim to fight against today. Awkward.

But thanks to this nifty thing called “history” in combination with “the internet,” we can bust this myth once and for all. Thoroughly. Or until a leftist insists on ignoring it. Then we’ll hold them down and tape their eyes open. Just kidding, that’s only what a leftist would do. "

Pe
Must suck that you and your ass buddy WRONGwinger must ask your handlers for so much money to make it worthwhile for you to suffer all these ass beatings you get from me everyday on this thread and the humiliations from me everyday here like when this video that embarrasses your ramblings,:itsok:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

must suck that your handlers dont have me brainwashed by hollywoods fantasys and what out corrupt school system indoctrinates us with.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

For the sheep that think Ike was for them,they need to look at this video.Yes its true that he did tell the truth and talk about the Military Industrial complex how dangerous they were and how they were taking over America but that did not save him a trip to hell where he is for all these atrocities mentioned in this video here below.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back