The REAL homosexual Agenda...

so, does anyone have input?

other than, of course, the kid who believes he knows more than anyone.

What kind of input do you want? Do I consider homosexuality abnormal? Yes, I do. Do I give a rat's ass what they do in the privacy of their own home? No, I don't.

Do I like radical homosexuals attempting to push their lifestyle on the public as some sort of identifier as to who and what they are? No I don't. But I don't much like radical "anybodys" trying to shove their agenda down my throat.

But they ARE still people; whether or not, you wish to consider them so, and they are entitled to the same rights you and I are.

Awww....did you have to go and associate with them damn gays? We all feel oh so sorry for you.

Sorry but this was the act of one individual. Generalizing that to all/some/most gays is asinine.

Hey.. you should see what reason he thinks is why countries in the ME want to take out Israel!

this dude's gotta be the reincarnation of RSR or another of a similar type that broke away from the cocksheeth cluster in cyberspace.

I bet Larkinn supports pedophilia, seeing as how his/her morals are in the toilet already.

Is this the same profound way you came up with associating ME motives against Israel with an American jew running logical circles around you like a clown on a unicycle confusing the circus bear?

no it isn't, those who are ok with homosexuality are often the same people who see nothing wrong with sex with children.
How many peds are gay? Probably more than half.

do you have evidence that proves as much or is this where you start crying about how others debate?

Originally Posted by Cynic-American View Post
no it isn't, those who are ok with homosexuality are often the same people who see nothing wrong with sex with children.
How many peds are gay? Probably more than half.

If you are having trouble conducting your own research on this matter its probably because you are interested in "pedophiles" when the research uses the term "child sexual abuse"

Feel free to examine the entire link as you may receive knowledge you didn't know, I'll select some key facts though.
83% of child molesters are heterosexual
29% of perpetrators of child sexual abuse are related to the victim, 60% are acquaintances, and 11% are strangers
So scaring your kids with stories of evil homosexuals does nothing but hurt them. Its the people who you know and trust who molest children as horrible as it is to say. All of these insane laws about sexual predators being forced to live away form schools are a bunch of malarkey. Strangers almost NEVER attack children, its the people they know.

http://www.danenet.org/dcccrsa/saissues/childinf.html

careful..

he's gonna cry and put you on ignore...

WE DONT NEEED NO STINKING SOURCES!

alfonso-bedoya-1-sized.jpg

I may attempt to look through this thread but since I have a gay brother, and know many more the original post is just plain nonsense. Given the number of children who die every minute in this world, I would suggest the author turn their attention to that, that way, should by some extremely slim chance there be a hell, they will escape it by having helped other people and by not spreading hate.

It would seem that some assholes just cant figure out how to post evidence for their retarded opinions and, instead, start talking shit right before crying like a giant baby about insults.

Good thing you've got me blocked, ya giant pussy.

did that loser Shonoguts say something?

anyway, it is clear that section of the population has an agenda-
proof: they have pride day (since when do hetero people have pride day?)
they have shows which denounce the straight population (ie Will & Grace)

what!?!?!?!

didnt you BLOCK me yet, super tough guy?

SHONOGUTS. wow. your vast creativity is.. it's just... STELLER!

Of course they have an agenda. so do you. that doesn't make either of you main-stream.

I see some here dont care about the welfare of children.

The world is a sad place these days.

Real simple ... while I do not buy the theory that one is either homosexual OR pedophile and that one can indeed be both, you need to get your slide-rule out and draw a pic with a line that leads from one to the other for us dumb sorts that don't get it.:cool:

Do you have shogun on "ignore?" Tsk tsk ... man up , buddy ... man up.

Forum List

Back