The Real Hate Crime = PC Media

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Great write up on how yet another honest view of a complicated subject was shouted down by Leftist Political Correctness run amok.

The last line is perhaps the most telling,

"The real hate crime these days is the Orwellian intimidation wielded by the left against those who don't think the way they do. It's worse than waterboarding."

Yes indeed...

RealClearPolitics - Political Correctness is Torture

Great write up on how yet another honest view of a complicated subject was shouted down by Leftist Political Correctness run amok.

"The real hate crime these days is the Orwellian intimidation wielded by the left against those who don't think the way they do. It's worse than waterboarding."

Yes indeed...

Exactly. If you don't fall in line with the PC-think they try to demonize you.

Another marvelous piece of side stepping the issue by the right wing conservative press. It is a shame the author couldn't be water-boarded as then it would be a reality and not just a key word in conservative double speak.

The argument is that a gay man was beaten severely and killed for money. Again the brain dead author, if a brain were existent would realize why beat and torture, if money is your only goal. When is the last time a bank robber beat the teller to death after getting the money I wonder? But this writing and this poster are equally lost, and PC has nothing to do with it as ideology is all that matters to such fools.

SPLCenter.org: Into the Mainstream

Just ask the little blond Miss USA, she's a living testament to the truth of this article..

Just ask the little blond Miss USA, she's a living testament to the truth of this article..

What happened with Miss North Carolina?

This is what they call journalism on MSNBC -- and Olbermann laughs along...

Michael Musto of the Village Voice rips into Carrie Prejean like a rabid pitbull:

"You know what Mochila left out was that they also paid for Carrie to cut off her penis, sand her adam's apple and get a head to toe waxing. I know for a fact that Carrie Prejean was Harry Prejean, a homophobic man who liked marriage so much, he did it 3 times. Now he's a babe who needs a brain implant. Oh, maybe they can inject some fat from her butt. (Pause) Oh, they have."

What happened with Miss North Carolina?

This is what they call journalism on MSNBC -- and Olbermann laughs along...

Michael Musto of the Village Voice rips into Carrie Prejean like a rabid pitbull:

"You know what Mochila left out was that they also paid for Carrie to cut off her penis, sand her adam's apple and get a head to toe waxing. I know for a fact that Carrie Prejean was Harry Prejean, a homophobic man who liked marriage so much, he did it 3 times. Now he's a babe who needs a brain implant. Oh, maybe they can inject some fat from her butt. (Pause) Oh, they have."

yes and these DUmbass Dumbocrats just lap it up like milk outta a saucer!

Oh, I get it. In upside down world, saying mean things is EXACTLY THE SAME as drowning someone.

Do you really expect me to take these claims seriously? Are you trying to downplay torture or up-play the meanness of those horrible lefties?

Sticks and stones, girls. Sticks and stones. :cuckoo:

Oh, I get it. In upside down world, saying mean things is EXACTLY THE SAME as drowning someone.

Do you really expect me to take these claims seriously? Are you trying to downplay torture or up-play the meanness of those horrible lefties?

Sticks and stones, girls. Sticks and stones. :cuckoo:
+

who did we drown? doyathink?? what's his name?

The selective outrage of the Left leaves their agenda showing, and it's not a pretty sight.

Ah, look at this!

The leftist posts in here supporting this kind of thought police is a perfect example of what the author was citing - and YES, such complicity is far more dangerous than "waterboarding".

Yes indeed...

So in one case the motive might have been drugs, which is probably was not in my opinion. How about the many other cases where it does have to with the fact they are homosexuals. Your story kind of left that part out!

Yes indeed...

So in one case the motive might have been drugs, which is probably was not in my opinion. How about the many other cases where it does have to with the fact they are homosexuals. Your story kind of left that part out!

And therein lies the point - this individual was making a point of clarification and has been demonized for it - that is the PC-environment that suffocates the public discourse in our society.

It is quite legitimate to voice concerns over legislating race, religion, or sexual preference specific crime. To attempt to silence such concern by calling those willing to share that concern as bigots is both an offense, and quite dangerous when that silencing is being supported by members within our own government.

Forum List

Back