The Real 'Far Right'

Except for the fact that there are groups that are actively promoting secession. It's not a large group, but it is a very vocal one.

Talk is cheap... I don't see any of them putting their words into actions, do you?...

Not really, and I doubt they have the ability to put them into action.

It still doesn't make it impossible. I am not disputing anyone's first amendment rights to speak out against the government. I am just noting that there are some people that desire to secede from the Union. That would prompt a civil war and that would be bad.

[ I do not assume all liberals to be violent radicals - even if, historically, there is evidence to suggest they may be.

I knew the imbecility of this thread would be hiding here somewhere.

There is historical evidence that ALL LIBERALS are VIOLENT RADICALS?

I can't wait to hear this answer.

The OP seems a little too convenient for me.

So there are leftest radicals in this country who are deemed so simply because of the things they say and advocate.

However, there are few, if any, rightest radicals, because to be a rightest radical you have to actually act on something.

A wise man who I respect greatly put it thus.... If someone is willing to admit that they are willing to accept the fact that someone can disagree with their point of view, then they also understand the principles set down in the constituion in the very first Article of the constitution. If not then they may be what you might call Far ( fill in the blank).

It's not about corporations, it's about individuals. People who disagree with your particular view are not 'far (fill in the blank)', they are not radicals, they are not subversives or anything else, they are Americans. The real radicals are hidden and it is they who we should be concerned about. Not those of us who disagree with whatever particular viewpoint you hold.

Somebody, anybody please, please, please call ME a "Far-Right Winger"!! PLEASE?

I'll wear it like a badge of honor!

You see many (on the left and right) consider anyone that believes in God, an Evangelical Christian mainly to be "far right". :eusa_pray:

Oh, I believe every word of the Bible! That makes me "extreme far right":eusa_angel:
AND
I make preparations for the future, I plant "crisis gardens", can our own food, raise our own meat, and eggs. We live on a farm secluded in the country. That would make me a "radical extreme far rightie" correct?:eek:

I am soooo proud!:razz:

YOU'RE A FAR RIGHT-WINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Now....feel better??????:smoke:

When it comes down to radicals...does it really matter if they are left-wing or right-wing?

As I see it, they are all just violent criminals hell-bent on destroying people or property.

This thread is akin to calling all Muslims terrorists

Those are on the right have good and bad people just like those on the left.

Good grief.

Muslims are conservative right-wingers...like it or not....

There religion pretty much dictates that.:cool:

Strange that I don't see any libs rushing to a Repugs defense so easily. But for a group that has members that murder thousands of innocents every day....beheading them.....blowing their bodies all over the place.....and generally make a nuisance of themselves......and a group that even some of their more moderate members are so sexist it makes Mormons look politically correct....it's literally jaw-dropping to she them rush into the breach in their defense.

Last edited:
But I do agree with the opinion that corporate participation in the political process is a mistake.

So discuss it in a thread. This thread is about the use of the phrase 'far' to describe political opponents. I focused on 'far right' because of the article, but it works equally with the right accusing the left of being 'far left radicals' which happens far too often.

*Bipartisan alert! Bipartisan altert! Bipartisan alert! Everyone run and gets your guns to shoot the one who dares point at both sides and call 'strawman'.

The only people that may be considered to be far right....but strangly liberals overlook the fact that Muslims are as far right as anyone can get.

Yet they seem to want to go to bat for them in a regular basis. Maybe it's because they were a pain in the ass to Bush.

Now that they're a pain in the ass to Obama maybe they'll change their tunes.

Hey bud, I as just pointing that according to the logic expressed in this thread, a logic which you seem to agree with, right-wingers are not not allowed to use the term "far-left" in relation to anyone who is not a Stalinist Totalitarian.

I see you do not disagree with my post, but instead went off on some odd tangent about Liberals liking Muslims(?).

I guess that's true though, if you believe that not wanting to murder all Muslims (like some people) equates to "coddling" them or "going to bat" for them.

...or bowing down and kissing their asses....don't forget that.:cool:

The subtitle of this thread could be,

...or why the people who call President Obama a Marxist are retarded...

eh?

No....it's YOU'RE UGLY....SO THERE!!!

Quit hijacking my thread! There's a fairly serious point to be made here - for the few who care to actually think about what's been said. Take it to the flame zone and leave my thread out of it Muddie.... otherwise CG is gonna kick your SF asss. Capishe?

the far right can be seen on the Limbaugh thread were they are lying about people and defending a guy who played "Barack the magic Negro" on the air and thought it was great fun.

Our first black president is treated like this by the right.

I think it wouldn't be so evident if Obama didn't continually show his hatred for the right all of the motherfucken time.

Don't ask me for a link because I won't provide one.....let's just say I can recognize racism when I see it. Obama is swimming in it.

The subtitle of this thread could be,

...or why the people who call President Obama a Marxist are retarded...

eh?

No....it's YOU'RE UGLY....SO THERE!!!

Quit hijacking my thread! There's a fairly serious point to be made here - for the few who care to actually think about what's been said. Take it to the flame zone and leave my thread out of it Muddie.... otherwise CG is gonna kick your SF asss. Capishe?

Yes mam.....:scared1:

A wise man who I respect greatly put it thus.... If someone is willing to admit that they are willing to accept the fact that someone can disagree with their point of view, then they also understand the principles set down in the constituion in the very first Article of the constitution. If not then they may be what you might call Far ( fill in the blank).

It's not about corporations, it's about individuals. People who disagree with your particular view are not 'far (fill in the blank)', they are not radicals, they are not subversives or anything else, they are Americans. The real radicals are hidden and it is they who we should be concerned about. Not those of us who disagree with whatever particular viewpoint you hold.

The far-left wants to change the constitution and the far-right tends to want it to stay the same.

Also I think that many here tend to agree with the far-left rhetoric the Democrats in Washington feed them.

So enough said.

Its funny how both sides say its the other sides fault because "youre partisan". We're all partisan, like it or not.

I lean left but I dont proscribe to everything the left stands for.

What makes partisanship bad is the inability to share ideas. Neither side wants to admit anything beneficial about the other side. I asked someone the other day what they liked, at all, about the healthcare bill or the current president. He never responded. No discussion. Thats stupid. Its not retarded, its not ignorant, its stupid.

Thats what I see in all these political forums. Stupidity. When I see "liburls" I see stupid partisanship, the same with "neocons". When I see "youre a ****ing moron" I see the same thing.

Maybe some of you come here just to stir up partisan arguments. Id hate to think you live your lives by saying things like "I hope the ****er ends up as a vegetable" about people you know.

But I do agree with the opinion that corporate participation in the political process is a mistake.

So discuss it in a thread. This thread is about the use of the phrase 'far' to describe political opponents. I focused on 'far right' because of the article, but it works equally with the right accusing the left of being 'far left radicals' which happens far too often.

*Bipartisan alert! Bipartisan altert! Bipartisan alert! Everyone run and gets your guns to shoot the one who dares point at both sides and call 'strawman'.

I already have discussed it in another thread. Someone else brought it up here and I commented. Is that a bad thing?

Muslims are conservative right-wingers...like it or not....

There religion pretty much dictates that.

Absolutely not true. Every Muslim is not a conservative right-winger just as every Christian is not a conservative right-winger.

No matter how many times you repeat a lie - it doesn't become the truth.

BTW - I don't see the refusal to call all Muslims right-wingers as "defending" them. That would require assuming that being called a "right-winger" is an attack that requires a defense.

Last edited:
Its funny how both sides say its the other sides fault because "youre partisan". We're all partisan, like it or not.

I lean left but I dont proscribe to everything the left stands for.

What makes partisanship bad is the inability to share ideas. Neither side wants to admit anything beneficial about the other side. I asked someone the other day what they liked, at all, about the healthcare bill or the current president. He never responded. No discussion. Thats stupid. Its not retarded, its not ignorant, its stupid.

Thats what I see in all these political forums. Stupidity. When I see "liburls" I see stupid partisanship, the same with "neocons". When I see "youre a ****ing moron" I see the same thing.

Maybe some of you come here just to stir up partisan arguments. Id hate to think you live your lives by saying things like "I hope the ****er ends up as a vegetable" about people you know.

I don't believe in everything you said. One thing I've noticed is that the left tends to want to force their views on the rest of us and the right tends to want to be left alone. I'm sure that Bible-bangers are an exception but the bulk of conservatives want to live and let live.

the far right can be seen on the Limbaugh thread were they are lying about people and defending a guy who played "Barack the magic Negro" on the air and thought it was great fun.

Our first black president is treated like this by the right.

I think it wouldn't be so evident if Obama didn't continually show his hatred for the right all of the motherfucken time.

Don't ask me for a link because I won't provide one.....let's just say I can recognize racism when I see it. Obama is swimming in it.

the right is not a "race." Showing disdain for the right is not racism.

You're just all over the place - do you ever think BEFORE you post.

Forum List

Back