The Real American soldier

Originally posted by Russlan1187
We've obviously started off on the wrong foot and I may be at fault by titling the first post I made by the Real American Soldier. This implies that all soldiers act in this manner and that's not true. I joined this board because after reading a few posts I could tell that it was obviously so extremely pro American that some of the posters probably don't believe their country could possibly do anything wrong. I wanted to open some eyes. A patriot is someone who loves his country enough to criticize it when it is wrong. If you guys don't want to read posts like this I'll leave right now.

yet you do not answer MY questions?

Originally posted by OCA
Thats not official, irrefutable fact, please, the Toronto Star? The Red Cross? I repeat, were they along on these "missions"? Did they get this from hearsay? BTW the pic of the chick leading that scumbag like a dog just made my day! Thanks for the laugh!

I repeat, what makes it unbelievable. Second, it was a RED CROSS investigation as well as the military, what makes THAT unbelievable?

If it were in the military report would you then label the general an appeaser and denounce him?

maybe we SHOULD release all the photos and videos of the prison shit, would you then believe it?

god damn, WTF do you want?

We've obviously started off on the wrong foot and I may be at fault by titling the first post I made by the Real American Soldier. This implies that all soldiers act in this manner and that's not true. I joined this board because after reading a few posts I could tell that it was obviously so extremely pro American that some of the posters probably don't believe their country could possibly do anything wrong. I wanted to open some eyes. A patriot is someone who loves his country enough to criticize it when it is wrong. If you guys don't want to read posts like this I'll leave right now.

Further proves that you assumed a lot of things without reading any posts

Adios ;) Its not that I don't want to read posts like that you need to back it up. If the soldiers at the prison themselves tell me these guys were innocent then i'll believe them. The Red Cross, they need to stick with sewing people up and stay out of shit they know nothing about.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I repeat, what makes it unbelievable. Second, it was a RED CROSS investigation as well as the military, what makes THAT unbelievable?

If it were in the military report would you then label the general an appeaser and denounce him?

maybe we SHOULD release all the photos and videos of the prison shit, would you then believe it?

I agree I don't thinkwe can discredit this source automatically.
People are so pissed that they have closed their minds.

Yes and if you have read ANY of the recent posts, you'll notice that we have ALL condemned these acts in the prison. What we are so pissed off about is people who try to equate them to the slaughter of Berg as being 1 to 1. They are so far from each other its beyond even mentioning.

Then you bring me a source from the Toronto Star. Thats like me quoting the Bucks County Courier Times, or the Philadelphia Inquirer. Bring something from the BBC, FoxNews, CNN, etc and then it will give credence to your point.

Finally, you saying that he knew what was coming just gave you zero credibility here. How does one know that when you are going to work to help people live a better life, that you are going to be grabbed by animals and have your head cut off. You tell me how one see that coming asshole.

Show me one prisoner being beheaded or being burned alive and swinging from a bridge then i'll say we fucked up. Until then I say it was a viable option to treat these shitbags to a little humiliation.

Originally posted by OCA
Adios ;) Its not that I don't want to read posts like that you need to back it up. If the soldiers at the prison themselves tell me these guys were innocent then i'll believe them.

Thats not likely to happen.

The Red Cross, they need to stick with sewing people up and stay out of shit they know nothing about.

they are a human rights group, should they bow out of that because you say so?

As a Muslim, I have great respect for both Jews and Christians. In the Koran Jews and Christians are called people of the Scripture. Muslims believe that there is much in common between these three religons and that they must be treated with respect. That's why Jews fled from European pogroms to the Middle East during the Middle Ages and why Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived relatively peacefully for centuries in countries like Iraq, Egypt, and Syria. That being said, the Koran says that many Jews and Christians hate Islam and will do anything to harm it. Islam is peaceful religon but it also says that oppression must be fought because it is worse than murder.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Russlan, what do you think about Jews?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Well the whole video of that beheading was available for all to see! the last thing most want here is to have a foreigner come here telling us shit we are already aware of!! Were is your anger with that issue yesterday DK? And you blast ma if ya need to, I am ok with that!

I can be angry and not show it. I've stated here a half dozen times, I expect shit like that from the cowards. would my public expression of outrage make anything better?

Originally posted by OCA
Show me one prisoner being beheaded or being burned alive and swinging from a bridge then i'll say we fucked up. Until then I say it was a viable option to treat these shitbags to a little humiliation.

so a little leg chewing by a german shepherd is cool with you? If true, would the raping of a female prisoner be cool with you? after all, its not like she was beheaded or burned alive, right?

Thats not likely to happen.

they are a human rights group, should they bow out of that because you say so?

DK my point is ok, they saw the humiliation fine, me and you don't agree on that, i'm cool with that. But the 70-90% are innocents thing I don't buy. Were they walking the streets with the patrols when these people were apprehended? Where do they get this figure?

As a Muslim, I have great respect for both Jews and Christians. In the Koran Jews and Christians are called people of the Scripture.

-And where does it say that?

Muslims believe that there is much in common between these three religons and that they must be treated with respect. That's why Jews fled from European pogroms to the Middle East during the Middle Ages and why Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived relatively peacefully for centuries in countries like Iraq, Egypt, and Syria. That being said, the Koran says that many Jews and Christians hate Islam and will do anything to harm it. Islam is peaceful religon but it also says that oppression must be fought because it is worse than murder.

Can you prove this?

(-No snickering you guys):D

I'm an awfully slow typer so be patient if it takes me awhile to post an answer to a question.

so a little leg chewing by a german shepherd is cool with you? If true, would the raping of a female prisoner be cool with you? after all, its not like she was beheaded or burned alive, right?

See this is why i want ALL this shit out at one time. Until then we get accusations that we don't know are true or not. That is whats pissing me off about the media. Whether its for ratings or for political agenda, they are milking these prison photos. LEaking them 1 by 1 so that the outrage lasts a long time. To the point where people can say that we had it coming when Berg gets his head chopped off.

Originally posted by OCA
DK my point is ok, they saw the humiliation fine, me and you don't agree on that, i'm cool with that. But the 70-90% are innocents thing I don't buy. Were they walking the streets with the patrols when these people were apprehended? Where do they get this figure?

thats what is being investigated, I'm waiting for the reports to come out of the hearings. My question to you would be, what do you do if its found to be accurate? that 70 to 90% of these people are only guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Again where is the pic and proof of the rape? The leg chewing, well that sucks but is not even in the same stratosphere as a beheading or swinging from the bridge.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
That's not my point D, point is this stinking slab of bacon has nothing more than bullshit to talk about! I said that it has all been discussed here already! Obviously it has a smaller affect on me then some others, but you have to admit that there are plenty other threads he could have jumped into to talk these issues! Now do you really wanna discuss this issue with a foreign muslim who can only see it one way? that's up to you bro!

Even chess can be a vicious sport, yet it is rather quiet when played. :D

Originally posted by insein
See this is why i want ALL this shit out at one time. Until then we get accusations that we don't know are true or not. That is whats pissing me off about the media. Whether its for ratings or for political agenda, they are milking these prison photos. LEaking them 1 by 1 so that the outrage lasts a long time. To the point where people can say that we had it coming when Berg gets his head chopped off.

only the morons who can't think for themselves will come to that conclusion. Those of us who have even a modicum of intelligence already know that these cowards did not need any excuse for their brutality. That they would have killed this kid anyway.

Forum List

Back