The Real American soldier

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
thats what is being investigated, I'm waiting for the reports to come out of the hearings. My question to you would be, what do you do if its found to be accurate? that 70 to 90% of these people are only guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Well dammit i'm not too proud and i'd say I was wrong but i'll bet the farm that the numbers are nowhere near being correct. Its been inflated for shock value.

Any history book will tell you that Jews lived in the Middle East for centuries after leaving Europe because of the rampant Anti-Semitism. If you want to know what the Koran says about Jews and Christians read a copy. I'm sure your local library has a copy. I couldlook for links on the Internet but it'll take some time.

Originally posted by NewGuy
-And where does it say that?

Can you prove this?

(-No snickering you guys):D

Originally posted by OCA
Again where is the pic and proof of the rape? The leg chewing, well that sucks but is not even in the same stratosphere as a beheading or swinging from the bridge.

Where in the fuck am I comparing these acts to what happened in the prison? Where do you see me saying that this beheading is a result of what happened in the prison? How many damn times do you need me to say that these cowards needed no excuse to behead an american?

these cowards needed no excuse to behead an american

Is that enough fucking times for you to understand what it is I'm trying to fucking say?

Originally posted by Russlan1187
Any history book will tell you that Jews lived in the Middle East for centuries after leaving Europe because of the rampant Anti-Semitism. If you want to know what the Koran says about Jews and Christians read a copy. I'm sure your local library has a copy. I couldlook for links on the Internet but it'll take some time.

You don't HAVE any proof.

You are in favor of American beheadings, and you turn around and lie about the koran and islam being accepting of Jews and Christians.

You also post on an American board to spread this junk.

You also try to lie and justify your points with history books instead of the koran because that is what islam teaches should be done to prove this point. I know a few muslims.

So, I hereby label you a terrorist.

Now everyone can see.

And I agree, these assholes would've capped somebody no matter what. My question is this: why hasn't the outrage subsided over the prison? Do we not now understand what kind of world these guys are in over there? They could be capped at any moment. Why not cut them some slack? Our international rep be damned.

I know I know, good thing i'm not running the show:cool:

The Bush adminstration has most of the photos. They could release the photos right away if they wanted to. The reason they don't because it would enrage the Iraqis and Muslims everywhere. Rumsfled said it that the worst has yet to come. If there are actually pictures of a women being raped this would make Iraq a 1000 times worse. Most Iraqis aren't fighting the occupation right now. They are hoping that the US leaves soon. But if the new pictures are released the situation could become much worse.

You don't HAVE any proof.

You are in favor of American beheadings, and you turn around and lie about the koran and islam being accepting of Jews and Christians.

You also post on an American board to spread this junk.

You also try to lie and justify your points with history books instead of the koran because that is what islam teaches should be done to prove this point. I know a few muslims.

So, I hereby label you a terrorist.

Now everyone can see.

newguy, you may have posted this before, but humor me. post a link and the koran scripture that tells muslims to kill jews.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
DK - Your frustration level is obvious! Tell me something though, were is this guys post any less frustrating? you cant seriously believe that he is here to truly debate an issue without adding insult do you?

SE, my frustration is that everybody jumped on this guy after two posts, he provided a link to some of the points he was trying to make, claimed he was new and hadn't read much of the posts, I stepped in TWICE to try to calm things down so it could RATIONALLY be determined whether he was here to be a troll or not and was ignored.

If his points or arguments receive well thought out responsed by us and he continues to post bullshit, THEN I would have zero problem slamming the guy.

newguy, you may have posted this before, but humor me. post a link and the koran scripture that tells muslims to kill jews.

I have posted the verses. Are you looking for the direct web links to the koran its self?

What's the use of posting links? Whatever link I post you'll call it biased. Do some research and read the Koran. The things I'm saying are well known facts not opinions. If history textbooks and the Koran aren't good enough for you what link can I post?

Originally posted by OCA
And I agree, these assholes would've capped somebody no matter what. My question is this: why hasn't the outrage subsided over the prison? Do we not now understand what kind of world these guys are in over there? They could be capped at any moment. Why not cut them some slack? Our international rep be damned.

I know I know, good thing i'm not running the show:cool:

OCA, did you ever serve in the US military? I did and it comes down to 3 words. Professionalism, Integrity, and Honor. If anyone can serve in the military and APPROVE OR EXCUSE the shit that a handful of fuckwads have done in Abu Ghraib then they have no professionalism, integrity, or honor and need to seriously rethink their line of work.

SE, my frustration is that everybody jumped on this guy after two posts, he provided a link to some of the points he was trying to make, claimed he was new and hadn't read much of the posts, I stepped in TWICE to try to calm things down so it could RATIONALLY be determined whether he was here to be a troll or not and was ignored.

If his points or arguments receive well thought out responsed by us and he continues to post bullshit, THEN I would have zero problem slamming the guy.

I agree which is why I wanted his take in total on islam. What he said proves my point. I made no presumptions. The statements he made follow a pattern and are the same things I have seen many times over by many muslims.

I know their tactics, and what they are taught.

I know their text.

I know how to spot the ones who follow their text, and the ones who don't.

Therefore, my reply fits the bill.

I have posted the verses. Are you looking for the direct web links to the koran its self?

the verses will be fine, i'll look them up later as long as you provide the location for me.

Originally posted by Russlan1187
What's the use of posting links? Whatever link I post you'll call it biased. Do some research and read the Koran. The things I'm saying are well known facts not opinions. If history textbooks and the Koran aren't good enough for you what link can I post?

You posted no koran links.

Ok Russ I'll accept you're a muslim and your intepretation of the Koran but you gotta admit that you are just regurgitating information that has been filtered down to you through the media.

so do you hate America because

Its primarily Christian?

It's powerful?

It protects Israels' right to exist?

Is confident?

you owe us?

all of the above?

Point taken. Although his insinuation that Berg had it coming to him for just being in Iraq was a little out of line and I think thats what set everybody off. These are tense days we are in.

Here's a link about the photos that haven't been released. I'm sure most newspapers have something similiar.

Originally posted by OCA
Point taken. Although his insinuation that Berg had it coming to him for just being in Iraq was a little out of line and I think thats what set everybody off. These are tense days we are in.

I'll give you that. It didn't make me any happier either, however, this is a board that prizes the first amendment, right? he had at least a right to post his opinion on it, whether we agree with it or not.

Forum List

Back