The Radical Right

Keep building, so long as you admit you're building and what you're building has nothign to do with reality.

Ah, but I AM building on reality and the sooner people get that the sooner they can rescue what was once a VERY good idea. I know people don't want to hear it but I think it's at least eligible for consideration.

Who's reality? How do you determine reality? Is it really reality or just a perception?

Tell us specifically how the Tea Party has become extremist.

And specific is not you saying "the tea party has become extremist".

Examples. Cite and link, please, to this encroaching extremism.

Five words; Koch Brothers= $40 million.
So fucking what?

The Kochs are also in favor of pot decrim and a lot of other civil liberties issues....Our central authoritarian"left" and "right" are on the same team where those issues are concerned..That is on the team of more central control for them and less liberty for you.

Saying "Koch Brothers" doesn't automatically make any point, m'kay?

Why doesn't anyone answer these questions? Seems very simple, for people claiming it.

Twenty seven posts into the thread, and not one scrap of any evidence or even a reference to what the hell the OP is talking about.

Just some idiots saying "yeah hum" to retarded mob slogans..that aren't even very good as far as mob slogans go.

I said (my own words) not two years ago the TP was still in it's infancy and what it would turn into is still left to be seen. Now what I see is something not so great. It doesn't mean I'm touting for the left OR the right because that is irrelevant to this particular conversation.
For the record I'm a liberal turned independent. I'm socially liberal. I think what a woman does with her own body is best left between herself, her doctor and her God.

But when it comes to my pocket book and the Gov't's access to it I tend to get a little conservative.

Now, that said, I suggest the tea party has been hjacked, co-opted whatever you choose to call it by forces that only want to use it for their own gain. And I assert that is a shame because what they had was great!!

Why doesn't anyone answer these questions? Seems very simple, for people claiming it.

They don't have the wit to answer it, and they don't have any examples, because they're operating from a base of lies and fantasy.

In case you missed it...

KOCH BROTHERS!!!

Zombie_1464917c.jpg

I said (my own words) not two years ago the TP was still in it's infancy and what it would turn into is still left to be seen. Now what I see is something not so great. It doesn't mean I'm touting for the left OR the right because that is irrelevant to this particular conversation.
For the record I'm a liberal turned independent. I'm socially liberal. I think what a woman does with her own body is best left between herself, her doctor and her God.

But when it comes to my pocket book and the Gov't's access to it I tend to get a little conservative.

Now, that said, I suggest the tea party has been hjacked, co-opted whatever you choose to call it by forces that only want to use it for their own gain. And I assert that is a shame because what they had was great!!

Example?

Who did the hijacking? Show us the examples. I assert you're full of shit.

Any examples of who or how?

Not one.

In fact, I'd say chances are good she hasn't been able to provide one in 2 years.

And I'd go further and offer up the possibility that she's a paranoid schizophrenic.

Twenty seven posts into the thread, and not one scrap of any evidence or even a reference to what the hell the OP is talking about.

Just some idiots saying "yeah hum" to retarded mob slogans..that aren't even very good as far as mob slogans go.

So show me where I'm wrong. Do I have to do ALL the work??:confused:

In case you missed it...

KOCH BROTHERS!!!

Zombie_1464917c.jpg

So you have no specific examples of extremism. Just the standard Democrat talking point. Interesting.

Not one.

In fact, I'd say chances are good she hasn't been able to provide one in 2 years.

And I'd go further and offer up the possibility that she's a paranoid schizophrenic.

KG, I'm beginning to see why people say those awful things to you. Pity.

Forum List

Back